One Tubers

Hi ladies Hope your all well......ive got another 2 weeks off work then back i go....then at work 8 days and off to turkey for 2 weeks...can't wait its the break we need

Hi Suedove i also had TR last august and just recovering from ectopic unfortunately lost left tube...4 weeks ago just waiting for first AF anybody have any idea when periods return to normal?????

Xxx

Josey,
With all 3 of my ectopic my AF pretty much returned to normal right away. Maybe a few days off but I am sure with like every other thing TTC related its probably different for everyone.

:hi: ladies cd1 today whooopp try again think my cycle is trying to get back to normal because i only should off see af this Saturday xxxx

Sorry she got you caz but glad your cycle is back on track and everything crossed for you this month.

hello there every one.

Wow - a lot in the 2ww. Fingers crossed for you all.
Some newbies - hello there and welcome.
Sorry af got caz and welshbean. Fingers crossed and positive vibes for this month for you.

Cupcake i hope your keeping strong and i hope you are well. I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

As for me, i am getting so big now and he is doing great. Had my gtt on thursday. All is cear and i don't have gestational diabetes. Its good news becuase i want to use the midwife led, home from home unit to give birth but they don't accept anyone with a bmi over 30 unless that test is clear. My bmi was 31 pre pregnancy so with me passing this test its thumbs up for the home from home unit. :)

Xxx

Sorry about AF ladies, good luck for this month :hugs:
Josey wrt my AF I stopped bleeding post op on 22nd oct and got my AF on 13th Nov so not bad atall.
Great news on the test Kat :thumbup:
:hi: to everyone else! x

Hey Josey - my AF took 6 weeks to appear after my ectopic surgery and I was told it could take up to 8 weeks so I am afraid it is just waiting!

KAt - really glad your test was good and I like the sound of home from home! Does that mean the food will be better too?!?

Caz sorry to hear AF got you but pleased your cycle is improving.

Love to all xxx

just popping in to say hi! not about much lately as busy arranging the new house and running aound after Holly (well starting to waddle hahaha!!!) can't believe that i am nearly 23 weeks. but baby girl is very active and keeps me up at night already lol!!!

hope you are all ok and good luck to those in the 2ww xxxx

hi milosmum.
Not sure on the food, lol. I will be taking/packing my own snacks.
Josey. Missed your questiom yesterday. With my ectopic surgery on 21st april and my 1st af was 21st may 09. Pretty much normal straight away. I have read on ectopic trust it can take 8 weeks though, so hang in there.
Xx

Good Morning Ladies:hugs:I just had a question have any of you ladies who are either prego or trying to get prego ever tried any sort of chinese herbs? I am curently taking a few that I read about on the internet. The 1st one is Leonrus which I just place 15-30 drops in a warm glass of water about 3-5 times a day. The 2nd one is Myrrh and Frankincense which I put in an enema and do that 1 time a day. Have any of you ladies ever tried any of these and seen sucess?!? Wishing :dust:to all!! And hoping we all get our:bfp:soon!!

:hi: Happylady, sorry can't be of any help wrt the herbs - I've never tried anything like that. Perhaps one of the other ladies can be of assistance? Hope they do the trick for you :hugs:

:hi: ladies carnt help happylady never took any think like that only soya natural clomid afm i have got my appointment to see fs in oct 5 xxxxxxxx

hi happylady.
Unfortunatly i have not tried anything like that either. Xx

Hi ladies.

Sorry i have not been on much, The training for my new job has exhausted me and i have now got the AF from hell so feeling very sorry for myself.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss cupcake and i hope everyone else is doing ok? Amy, how are u?
We are thinking of trying to bring the IVF forward as the NHS is making IVF cut backs and we are terrified of not being in the system in time an missing out on a funded cycle, as there is no way we could afford it ourselves for a long time.
Will have to make some enquiries and see the likelyhood of our PCT being effected by these cut backs:shrug:

Good luck with the IVF Sarah, I hope you get something sorted soon before any cutbacks are made x

Hi Ladies. May I join you? I had a TR in Oct 09 w/ only one tube remaining. We have been trying since Mar w/ no luck. I have an appt to discuss IUI on Tues. We haven't tried anything other than preseed this past cycle. Hopefully, it will give us a BFP before Tues.

:dust: to you all

:hi: ladies how are you all sarah good luck hun with the ivf doing it welcome hun fx you get you bfp xxxxxxxxxx

welcome doing4us - hope you get your BFP soon!

Sarah - hope you can get started on that ivf asap. do you have a long waiting list in your area?

Hope everyone is well xxx

Welcome doingit4us, good luck with your appt on Tues! forgive me what what is a TR :wacko: ? :hi: to everyone else x

:hi: ladies just chilling today making a sunday roast for me and the oh missing my son carnt wait till he come home to see what present hes had got us xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->