One Tubers

Cupcake...

Left tubes are the better ones in my opinion!! My right one was my ectopic and my left has been fine for me.

Thank you for the congrats and i really hope you get your :bfp: for Christmas!

Enjoy your break...you deserve it :hugs: xxx

Thanks Lucy Hugs to u hope u dont have to go back to the EPU and your body is taking care of everything without any more help.

Cupcake...

Left tubes are the better ones in my opinion!! My right one was my ectopic and my left has been fine for me.

I agree. My left tube has been doing a great job. Glad your recovering ok and i do pray you do get a bfp before xmas. That would be lovely for you. :hugs: xx

Congrats jess. :happydance: Bet your loads more relaxed now. xx

Cupcake...

I agree. My left tube has been doing a great job. Glad your recovering ok and i do pray you do get a bfp before xmas. That would be lovely for you. :hugs: xx

Congrats jess. :happydance: Bet your loads more relaxed now. xx

Definatly more relaxed in regards to the little niggly pains and knowing now its not an ectopic again.... Its in the right place which is a start... :thumbup:

Next step is hopefully seeing a yolk sac and even a HB when i go next week... Once i get a HB i'll stop worrying about everything, as the mc rate drops drastically once thats detected... FX for a nice HB soon!! :happydance:

:wave: ladies how are you all weekend again whooppp these weekends are coming fast well done another opk and its a bit fainter than yesterdays xxxxxx

Just wanted to say hi to all you wonderful ladies.

I haven't been on in ages. My computer apparently needs re-formatting or something and I'll loose all my stuff on it so I haven't got it done yet.

jessica716 congrats on your BFP and bubz making it to the right spot woohoo.

Shell wonderful news on expecting a son. Yeah. Bless your DH.

My left tube or my lucky left did the trick for me too. I have read somewhere that right sided ectopics are more common. I ovulate more on my right side.

10days until I have my 12week scan and then hopefully I can relax a little more. 11+2 now. Yesterday at work I tried to listen to bubs HR with the doppler and couldn't hear it. I guess its to early well I hope so anyway. I know they can pick it up before then but I couldn't.

I'm thinking of you all and praying those who haven't got BFPs again soon will.

Just wanted to say hi to all you wonderful ladies.

I haven't been on in ages. My computer apparently needs re-formatting or something and I'll loose all my stuff on it so I haven't got it done yet.

jessica716 congrats on your BFP and bubz making it to the right spot woohoo.

Shell wonderful news on expecting a son. Yeah. Bless your DH.

My left tube or my lucky left did the trick for me too. I have read somewhere that right sided ectopics are more common. I ovulate more on my right side.

10days until I have my 12week scan and then hopefully I can relax a little more. 11+2 now. Yesterday at work I tried to listen to bubs HR with the doppler and couldn't hear it. I guess its to early well I hope so anyway. I know they can pick it up before then but I couldn't.

I'm thinking of you all and praying those who haven't got BFPs again soon will.

:hi: ladies hope your all enjoying the weekend i think i have o today my opk this morning is very very dark and my temps are 36.4 i will pop a pic on later when i get back from shopping xxxxxxx

Ooooh yey for O caz! I am still waiting.... my chart has been a bit crazy these last 2 days but thats because I have been asleep with my mouth open I think. :haha:

xxx

aw hope you o soon hun i hate the wait me i will be 1 dpo tomorrow whooppp xxxx

Congratulations Olivia sound like everything is going really well! Wouldn't worry about not finding the heartbeat with your doppler, babies seem to be really difficult to find! I scanned my friend when she was pregnant and couldn't find a thing until I realised all I was seeing was a great big baby head - once I got round that I found feet and hands all sorts of exciting stuff!!! Thankfully my friend was very calm about me being a useless scanner!

xxx

My left tube is also gone, my right one is my good one. I got pos opk yesterday and today so fingers crossed x

Ah Olivia - we would have been bump buddies :cry: but I am sooooo pleased everything is going well for you and like the other girls says don't worry about the dopplers! Have heard so many scary stories, when the baby is perfectly alright. I think when I get my much awaited BFP, I'll steer clear of them totally.

Yay myln and Caz good luck catching eggy - get lots of BD in girls!!

I checked this morning with a pregnancy test to see what my levels are doing - no line - I have a BFN and for once I'm so happy about it!!! Means I am clear after the miscarriage and don't need a D&C - yahoooooooooo!!.

I've also had right hand side pain now at least 4 days and a + OPK for 3 days since a week ago so am assuming I've OV from my tubeless side either on Tuesday or Wednesday - which means with a LP of around 14/16 days I should expect my AF to show up between 4-6th October. Then let the games begin and hopefully a left sided ovulation too :) Will have to reset my CBFM too!

Oh by the way have just started a course of reflexology which is supposed to be really good for conception/pregnancy. Has anyone else ever tried it?

Roll on a nice sticky early NOV BFP from my October cycle.

Hugs to all,

Lucy x

:hi: ladies how are you all im doing a nice sunday roast again and were having cake and custard for afters starving think i am 1 dpo today xxxxxxxx

Hey ladies
Sorry for intruding, but I was wondering if I could join you?
I found out two weeks ago I was pregnant, but started bleeding straight away so was going to the EPU. My hcg was going up but they couldn't see anything on the first scan apart from blood in my right tube. They re-scanned me four days later on friday just gone and confirmed a ruptured ectopic in my right tube.

I've lost the tube and I'm home now just trying to get my head around this. I was happy to find this group as I figured all hope of me having a successful pregnancy was lost.

I don't have any children and I never thought for a second that at the age of 25 I'd be facing fertility issues.

Really could use some support or advise as to how you got through this.

Thank you ladies

x

:hi: girls, been MIA as we changed internet providers (what a nightmare!) Welcome to the newbies :flower:
Just thought I'd add I lost my left tube aswell 4Magpies, Myln and Milosmum so righty did the trick for me! Good luck x

Hey ladies
Sorry for intruding, but I was wondering if I could join you?
I found out two weeks ago I was pregnant, but started bleeding straight away so was going to the EPU. My hcg was going up but they couldn't see anything on the first scan apart from blood in my right tube. They re-scanned me four days later on friday just gone and confirmed a ruptured ectopic in my right tube.

I've lost the tube and I'm home now just trying to get my head around this. I was happy to find this group as I figured all hope of me having a successful pregnancy was lost.

I don't have any children and I never thought for a second that at the age of 25 I'd be facing fertility issues.

Really could use some support or advise as to how you got through this.

Thank you ladies

x

Welcome hunni so sorry for your loss. This is definetly a wonderful place with an amazing group of women. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->