One Tubers

Good luck for your appt Caz!
Great news Jessica! I had a cyst right at the beginning of this pregnancy (corpus luteum cyst) it had disappeared by my 12 week scan and whilst I did have some slight discomfort from it early on I never felt it "pop", midwife said they're completely normal until the placenta takes over x

Hello ladies back from my break at centre parcs so I thought I'd check in, although not much of a break sharing it with my SIL's 2 toddlers (1yr old and 2.5yr old)!

Jessica - congrats on the scan - that is such lovely news! I'm really pleased for you! Don't worry about the cyst - I have had those both times (corpus luteum) and both times they have caused a nagging pain which made me think second time round it was another ectopic - it wasn't though as the bean had made it to the womb. I'll ignore all pains next time I get a BFP so to avoid an overnight stay on the gynae ward at my local hospital given my past pregnancy history.

Caz good luck at the FS on Tuesday - want to hear all about it.

How you doing Milos? Have you ovulated yet? TWW? I'm crossing everything for you this month :hugs:

AFM, i'm waiting for my AF to return after the miscarriage... been having a few odd pains... womb area really sensitive (dog jumped on abdomen yesterday and I shot up in pain!) and also you know when you badly need to pee and your bladder feels stretched inside... after you've been you feel a little tender inside... Strange feeling not sure I've had it before... hope its not anything to worry about. I'm assuming I ovulated about 12/11 days ago and I usually have a LP of around 14/16days so have a good few days to go but hope it comes around soon to put me out of my misery!! Lol. Officially CD28 today since the bleeding started for the miscarriage.

Also started on a course of reflexology. Had 3 sessions now which leave me totally exhausted. I'm sleeping better though and generally feel more positive about things. Has anyone else tried this?

Love to all,

Lucy x

:hi: ladies how are you all chilling today watching the rugby and pain today in my left side like o pin done a opk and it was light so dont no what it can be xxxxxxxx

Wow Shells I can't believe you are 18 weeks already!! That has flown by - hope you and bump are feeling well xxx

Cupcake - I don't think I have oved yet - OPKs were blank - now a very faint line but could be couple more days til I ovulate if my cycle is as long as it was last month! Dh is just going to have to keep DTD whenever he is made to xxx

Wow Shells I can't believe you are 18 weeks already!! That has flown by - hope you and bump are feeling well xxx

Cupcake - I don't think I have oved yet - OPKs were blank - now a very faint line but could be couple more days til I ovulate if my cycle is as long as it was last month! Dh is just going to have to keep DTD whenever he is made to xxx

Lol everyone says its flown for me its dragged prob because with my last pregnancy our little Lucas we lost and this one ive now done a full term pregnancy and i have been pregnant almost a year lol.... however i shouldnt complain cuse all is looking well this time! have my detailed scan next tuesday (12th) but my 16 weeks scan showed no worries he looks fine and well fingers crossed it continues that way:happydance:

You go Milos!!! Hope your OH doesn't get too worn out lol :) Lots of babydust for you.

Way to go shells - good luck for the scan next week

Caz - how you getting on? Did you have your appointment with the FS yet?

AFM - I got AF yesterday afternoon - Yahooooooooooooooooooo! Light flow but red blood early evening... Do I call today CD1 or count it as yesterday?? Hopefully only another 10 days till I hit my fertile period and the games can begin ;) :happydance:

Good Luck Cupcake I would count today as CD1 if it was the evening when it started just to be sure.

Shell's glad all is well

Caz did u test hun???

Good luck milosmum hope u caught the eggy!!

:hi: ladies when the fs today hes sending me to a man called mr fox for him to help my with the 2 losses i have had so he will hopefully get to the bottom of this and when i have seen him we have to go back to the fs no amy not tested might do friday xxxxxxxxx

Shells so glad your scans are going well - we want to hear all about the one next week too.

Think I missed the eggy this month due to working all weekend and I think I ovulated on Sunday but we didn't get a chance to BD til Monday! Oh well roll on next monthh xxx

milosmum its often that one you think you missed that you catch. FX for a BFP in 2weeks or there abouts.

caz & bob hope this Mr Fox can help you and your next BFP is super sticky and close by.

Cupcake hope you catch that egg in another week/plus time. I have everything crossed for you.

Shells have fun seeing your bubba at your next scan. I'm sure everything will be perfect.

puppymom and everyone else :flower: hello. Thinking of you girls and hoping every day you get your BFPs soon or those that need IVF it all happens soon for you.

I had my NT scan. Thickness was 1.7mm so within the normal and apparently bub is looking fabulous and we are sure we are expecting a little princess Ava Analise. Bub was at 12wks5days so maybe Ava will grow boy bits but we are confident we are expecting a little lady. Completely over the moon but it wouldn't matter what bub was. Pink or blue will do. 13weeks today. I'm still having alot of pain probably from the adhesions but as long as bub is happy in there then I can deal with that.

That is great news Olivia - and what a beautiful name for your little princess :cloud9:
:hi: to everyone else and good luck for this month!

Olivia,
That is awesome news!!! So excited for you Happy 13 weeks.

hi there, new to this side, was just getting used to first trimester :(
hopefully you can help me out with a quick question...
i have recently had an ectopic pregnancy and my left tube removed, me and hubby would love to try as soon as we can again, but im unsure as to how long i have to wait...are we ok to try as soon as i feel weel enough physically and emotionally, or is there a time limit we should wait xx
hope you can help

thanks xxxx

So sorry for your loss Sunshine. Big Hugs. With each ectopic I had the dr told me to wait 3 months. Mainly so my body could heal after having surgery unlike a normal MC and most say you can try right away with an ectopic your body has been through a lot so they say it is best to wait until you are healed.

:hi: ladies how are you all af got me new cycle and that means i can have a little drink tonight whooppp xxxxxx

So sorry caz.. I'll be having a few drinks tonight too. Happy weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->