One Tubers

Hey ladies
Sorry for intruding, but I was wondering if I could join you?
I found out two weeks ago I was pregnant, but started bleeding straight away so was going to the EPU. My hcg was going up but they couldn't see anything on the first scan apart from blood in my right tube. They re-scanned me four days later on friday just gone and confirmed a ruptured ectopic in my right tube.

I've lost the tube and I'm home now just trying to get my head around this. I was happy to find this group as I figured all hope of me having a successful pregnancy was lost.

I don't have any children and I never thought for a second that at the age of 25 I'd be facing fertility issues.

Really could use some support or advise as to how you got through this.

Thank you ladies

x

I'm only 23 and i lost my tube 2 months ago, currently pregnant with a new little bean just over 5 weeks gone and this one is in the right place...

So i say don't worry about it until you have to, for all you know everything will be perfect next time, and you'll appriciate it more when it happens and all goes to plan!! :thumbup:

xx

I'm only 23 and i lost my tube 2 months ago, currently pregnant with a new little bean just over 5 weeks gone and this one is in the right place...

So i say don't worry about it until you have to, for all you know everything will be perfect next time, and you'll appriciate it more when it happens and all goes to plan!! :thumbup:

xx

Jessica!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me, that has put a much needed smile on my face!

I don't know anyone in my age group who has gone through this, it's nice to find that I'm not alone and that you are now pregnant again! Congratulations!

Did they give you any idea as to what had caused your ectopic?

They're putting mine down to bad luck, couldn't see any scarring on the tube and my left one looks fine.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

xx

xx

Jessica!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me, that has put a much needed smile on my face!

I don't know anyone in my age group who has gone through this, it's nice to find that I'm not alone and that you are now pregnant again! Congratulations!

Did they give you any idea as to what had caused your ectopic?

They're putting mine down to bad luck, couldn't see any scarring on the tube and my left one looks fine.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

xx

They believe mine was due to being on the implant but also the progesterone only pill at the same time, i had bleeding and mood swings on the implant and they tried to 'level it out' by putting more progesterone in me!!

Apparently large amounts of progesterone can lead to a very very slight increase in ectopic pregnancy and i shouldnt have been put on both of them if they didn't agree with me on a seperate basis anyhow.
But it may have just been bad luck!! Who knows? :shrug:

I had a 5 week scan to check baby was in the right place last week as i was panicking due to mild cramps but my scan came back showing a little blob in the right place, just got to go back this friday to see how the blob is developing!!

So far so good and i'm sure you'll be the same!!

The more you worry the more you'll notice the little niggly pains that don't warrent worrying about!!

Just make the most of it when it happens and in the mean time focus on getting yourself back in tip-top shape for when you get that :bfp:

Sending love and cuddles :hugs: xxx

Hi dlou, glad you found this group. I was also only 23 when I lost my left tube almost a year ago. I had methotrexate which failed and the tube had to be removed as it ruptured. I had to wait 3 months before TTC again as the methotrexate needed to be completely out of my system. We began trying again on NYE 2009 and I got my BFP on 16th March 2010. So sorry you're going through this but please don't feel that all hope is lost. They also put my ectopic down to "bad luck" but I feel it may have had something to do with me being on the progesterone only pill up until 5 weeks before falling pregnant. Good luck x

Hi dlou, glad you found this group. I was also only 23 when I lost my left tube almost a year ago. I had methotrexate which failed and the tube had to be removed as it ruptured. I had to wait 3 months before TTC again as the methotrexate needed to be completely out of my system. We began trying again on NYE 2009 and I got my BFP on 16th March 2010. So sorry you're going through this but please don't feel that all hope is lost. They also put my ectopic down to "bad luck" but I feel it may have had something to do with me being on the progesterone only pill up until 5 weeks before falling pregnant. Good luck x

Thank you so much KimmyB for sharing your story!

You ladies are the best and I'm already feeling lots more positive than I was a few days ago :thumbup:

Thank you!!!

I guess we're going to wait until the new year, just to be safe. New year, new start :)

xx

:hi: ladies how are you all carnt wait for Tuesday to see my fs whooppppp welcome newbies xxxxx

Welcome dlou - really sorry to hear abot your loss but I hope you are feeling comfortable and not too sore from your surgery. I had an ectopic 6 months ago and now starting to TTC again and the stories of pregnancies from the ladies on here always give me PMA!

Caz - I hope all goes well with the FS xxx

Afternoon All!!

I'm not sure if i'm excited or scared for this fridays scan, not feeling as pregnant as i was last week although still get the odd twinge and sore boobs but the nausea is gone...Just wish the tiredness would!! haha :sleep:

Hope thats not a bad sign, Hoping that the scan this friday will show a heartbeat but may still be a little early...FX though!!

How are you ladys all doin today?? :flower: xx

Hope tomorrow goes well Jess.

Caz, roll on tuesday

x

:hi: ladies its the weekend again whooppppp well the weather is ai rain here got soaked going to school with my lad xxxxxxxx

Hope tomorrow goes well Jess.

Caz, roll on tuesday

x

Iccle bean is cr 5mm, and saw a lovely little heartbeat! Next scan is my normal 10-12 week datin scan....seems so far away! Xxx

hi caz. Weather is poo aint it. I don't think it could rain any harder. Yuk.

Jess thats fab news! :happydance: happy, healthy 7 months ahead me thinks ;) xx

hey all.

Caz not much longer now!!!

Jess that is awesome news so happy for you!!

Hope everyone else is well. So glad it is finally the weekend.

jess that is great news hunnie whoooppp i no amy not long carnt wait xxxxxxxx

i also got told ive got a 3cm cyst on my ovary, anyone else had issues with these?? Will it harm bean?? Xx

I've never had them but have heard of people who have they do cause pain and may cause a bleed later down the road so dont freak out if u get a small bleed but from everything I have heard it wont affect bubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->