One Tubers

thanks ladies

i work for a pharmacuetical company and have sold drugs that 'improve quality of life' and how the medical profession and society does not see this as a major thing - becuse its not life threatening..
im now a patient and im shocked to see the reactions of people
anyway im going to my 1st endo group today ..woo hooo

cyclura ~ amazing that u have kids , nice story

you ladies are so nice thank you for helping me xx

Muncho good luck at your endo group hope you find the support you need. :hugs:

I see you are testing tomorrow puppymom32, everything is crossed for you and have some :dust::dust:

TBH If you have your cycles down I really would not worry about the monitor as it will only tell you what you already know.

Thanks cyclura that is what I was thinking but wasnt sure. Might test tonight and tomorrow morning. Just because I cant wait but I will try and hold out until tomorrow or Friday morning just to see if AF arrives.

Hope its a BFP for you puppymom.
Welcome newbies. Hope your wait for a BFP is not long.
Well I had my op this morning. Surprised how quick and easy it was. My vag hurts the most now not my port-hole incisions where they put the camera in.
They said my tube is very open which I wasn't expecting. A bit concerned about its mobility due to the adhesions but I am super pleased its open at least. Dr even said he is surprised I haven't been pregnant more often so thats a good thing and hopefully it will happen soon and not be another EP. He also said I have a heart shaped uterus but as I have two children I am not concerned about that. It might explain why my girls have both arrived early however. We can ttc anytime now. Not sure how long my behind will take to recover hopefully no longer then a week as I should O in a week and I'd love to try even once this cycle.
The Dr calls me tomorrow for more results so I am pleased about that.

Ohhh Olivia honey- thats fantastic news. :hugs: I am soooo pleased for you and you must feel a weight off your shoulders! FX'd for a near future BFP!! xxx

(Also, - I have read so many times of bfp's happening straight or soon after an HSG!! Its like they get flushed out!! xx)

I've heard that also Zero! Great news Olivia, i'm so pleased for you
xxx

thats great news Olivia hope your bfp arrives soon!!

Anyone heard from Poppysmom? wondering if she got a shiny bfp today?

babydust to you all xxxx

Didnt test this morning as AF usually comes after lunch and she is due today so didnt wasnt to tempt fate if she still hasnt arrived on my way home I will pick up a test. But took my temps the last few days just to see what is going on even thought I stopped temping. Tues they were 97.58 Wed 97.45 and Today was 97.60. All the months that I tempd 97.60 was the highest my temps ever got and only a few days at that usually around 9dpo. So I hope that is a good sign. We will see. Should be 14dpo today so we will see what happens this afternoon I promise to post as soon as I know either way.

Good temps hon- hope its your month. xx

Thanks ladies. I am really happy that its not blocked and the stuff was running out on low pressure he said. He will call today and Ill ask about the adhesions and if that will prevent the tube moving to get the emby down. Hopefully its only a matter of time before I am pregnant :happydance: I feel so much more relieved trying again knowing this. I did wake up like I have been hit by a truck. I was so good yesterday but this morning I am not feeling so comfortable.

Goodluck puppymom I am praying that you get a BFP today. I have everything crossed for you.

Hello to everyone else. Who is due to test next? If I can stand a BD Ill test in about 3weeks if AF hasn't arrived so I am along way off testing. The way I am feeling at the moment this month probably wont happen either.

Olivia,
Hope you get all the answers you need today. And hope you start to feel better soon. Here's to a quick recovery.

those temps are great poppysmom!!!!

Im getting high temps at the mo but im only 5/6dpo so cant read into anything yet!! getting aches on my ovary tonight... and dull cramps dunno what the heck is going on!! i still dont think its my month almost sure i ovulated the wrong side this month :-(

Shell's thanks dont give up hope yet even if it is the wrong side there is always hope. Fxx its implantation cramps for you.

Keep us posted puppymom and shell's. Exciting.

I went to see the immuno gyno guy today and he was very pleasant and determined to find out whats up because something is up according to him, so i'm looking forward to what he finds out. We did a hystoscopy to check the uterus today which looks good and next is the chromosome testing and an immuno work up so in about 2 weeks i'll have more info. I really hope this amounts to something. He really thinks its an immune response because of the m/c and ectopic and it does sound like a plauseable theory the way he explained it so we'll see!

Bk sounds like he is gonna find some answers for you so exciting.

Well tested when I got home and only held wee for 2 hrs but it was a bfn on frer so feeling pretty down now. But I know it aint over until AF shows.

Olivia thats great news about your tube being clear :happydance:

Shell'sAngels good luck, FX you O'd on the good side

puppymom sorry to hear you got a BFN but you are not out yet :hugs: lets hope AF stays away

hi ladies just popped in to say hi...actually i thought puppymom might have tested and got a BFP! good luck for when u test

good luck to anyone who is due to test soon.

Im starting acupuncture next week ready for IVF
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"