One Tubers

Congratulations Cupcake :wohoo: That is great news!!

Great news on the scan WB, so pleased for you!

Welcome Mossip :flower:

:wave: girls the sun is out her wooppp all the snow is melting welsh great new hun xxxxxx

I'm having a boy!! :happydance:

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
I haven't popped in an awhile, been pretty caught up in my first TWW, driving myself nutty :dohh:
Soo much good news on the progressing pregnancies though, congratulations to you all :hugs: and yay for sticky beans in the right place !
I have a quick question, if no one minds ... I have been told that our remaining tube can swing over and catch the eggy if released from the tubeless side. Just wondering what everyone else has been told, you know how some doctors say different things :wacko:
I O'd from my right side, where I'm tubeless. Had sore BBs and nips since O (have only got worse with time) and very mild cramping on and off in my TWW, last night was hit with night sweats (yuck), but having slight af type cramping today. I'm holding onto some hope... but won't any longer if the chances of my only tube grabbing the eggy are slim :nope:
Thank you :hugs:

apparently (so my doctor said) there is a 20% chance of the opposite tube catching egg xx

I heard the same thing they are all kinda squished in there together and can pick it up on either side.

Congrats Jess

A boy thats brill!!.. Jess

yes thats true.. it can catch the egg from either ovary.. xx

Congrats Jess! You can start thinking about names properly now, or have you already decided?
Good luck Mommy2be! I had been told that the other tube could catch the egg too and it's amazing if true!

morning :wave: girls well think af maybe on her way my temp have dropped loads this morning xxxxxxxx

welshbean... Thanks, yes we've pretty much settled for ...
Conor james...

Got an ongoing family tradition whereas we all have J for either first or middle name, so i've been good and carried it on xxxx

Hi Ladies
Just a quick update on me. I had my 8 week scan today and found out it was a mmc so i have to go in on friday for a d+c. Really gutted, i thought everything was ok after finding out it wasn't ectopic, i have m/s swollen boobs and belly the lot!!!! Good luck to you all and thanks for your help x x x x

clarel I am so sorry to hear your little bean didn't stay! Fly free precious one :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->