One Tubers

Clare - so sorry to hear your news. Please take care and make sure someone gives you lots of cuddles.. I was so worried that this was going to happen to me last week and now I feel bad that it has happened to you instead. Sort of like if it had happened to me maybe it wouldn't have happened to you. Does that sound odd?

Caz - so sorry AF got you. At least you've got your FS apt to look forward to next month! And you can drink and eat all the nice things over Xmas..

Jess - I'm loving the name..

As for me, well this pg is very different to when I was pg with my little boy. I had no symptoms at all with him. This time I felt quite ill very early on (abt 5-6 weeks) although I wasn't sick. Then I had no symptoms at all between weeks 6-8 and then suddenly I have been very sick for the past 2 days. Literally can't keep anything down. I'm actually wondering whether I've got a tummy bug as there are loads going round at the moment. I guess if it stops then it was a bug and if it carries on it's morning sickness..

I've just had a thought.. I guess I shouldn't really be posting in here now I'm pregnant? I really don't want to upset anyone further. I know what it's like when you're trying/going through a loss and there are pregnant people everywhere. It's a bit tough because on one hand it's good to have the pregnant girls/new mums on here to give all the others hope and on the other, it is primarily a board for those with one tube to discuss their problems..

What do you girls think? Perhaps I'll move over to first tri/July Mums and just pop back here now and again to say hello?

Definetly stay here WB it truley does give all others in the same situation inspiration. We are all in different stages in our journey but still share the same fears and struggle. We are like a family more than a TTC group.

welshbean...

I'm over in 2nd tri now but i pop in here just to update on progress and find out how the other ladies are doing.
I think its nice to know that even when somethings gone wrong that it can go right after, and that sometimes the ladies who have been through a recent tube loss come here to look for support and also hope and to hear success stories.
I know it certainly helped me deal with my loss and these lovely ladies helped me through the worry in the early stages this time round.

Caz.... Sorry to head about af....
not long until your follow up app though :happydance:

:hugs: hope you're all ok ladies... Not long until xmas now! Xxxx

:wave: girls not long now and af will be gone woopp 3 more days xxxx

:wave: girls weekend woooppp have to take my niece the hospital in abit she has not had the baby yet she has 2 sweeps and they are going to do another internal on her today to see if it starts her off she was jew the 5th xxxx

hi everyone :flower:

clare, i am so sorry to read/hear about your very sad news :cry: its just doesn't seem fair for it to happen to anyone. hope you are looked after and you recover well after today :hugs:

jess, congrats on it being a boy and yes what a lovely name. :) were you hoping for a boy or were you not fussed either way?

welshbean, you should stay. look at me and kimmy. have our bundles but still here talking to all you nice ladies. i can't keep away tbh. i have got to known ladies on hear and i love to see what and how everyone is getting on. i feel like your all my friends even though we have never met.

well update on me. my haemoglobin levels are back to 10.9. well nearly there at 11. :happydance: zak is also doing great. now 9lb 7oz so overtaken his birth weight. :happydance: feeding is a bit hit and miss. sometimes breast fed, sometimes expressed milk fed and sometimes formula fed. he is happy and happy to take what ever's given :haha::haha:

kat you are doing so well. So sorry for your loss clare. Great news on having a boy jess. I also think all one tubers welcome here. Gives me hope xx

thanks myln :hugs:

Katstar.... I thought i was having a boy anyway so was already expecting it... :happydance:

Hi everyone thought id pop over say hi!!! hope everyones well

Claire im so sorry for your loss xxxx

sorry clarel to hear of your loss, hope you feel better soon.

Welshbean don't you go anywhere - we need the success stories to keep the rest of us going!

I am still cooing over Kimmy and Kats little bundles and those gorgeous little lads will also keep me going on the TTC journey xxx

Hi Ladies
Thank you so much for your well wishes. Procedure is all over and done with and i'm not feeling too bad actually. I'm a bit achey but i have no heavy bleeding infact hardly any bleeding. Emotionally i feel alot better now. Hubbys away now till christmas but we may get trying again once he comes home. That pregnancy was a surprise but we were both really looking forward to it and so were the kids and my mum and dad. Hopefully i'll be back soon with another BFP.
Lots of love to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:flower: Hiya
How is evryone??.... scary time for me..just started ttc this week..
am planning on :sex: every other day.. for 10 days.. will see what happens.. will be :sleep::sleep: alot!!! xx

Hey girls,

I am back. Still no BFP. Got my consulatant appointment on Thurs to see what they decide to do next. Hoping I get refered to FS.

xxx

:wave: girls m niece is home now with the bby wooppp i can have loads of cuddles aw good luck magpie x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->