One Tubers

katstar huge CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your son. Sending you speedy recovery vibes.

The exact same thing happened to me with my first DD. I had a retained placenta which wouldn't budge so eventually went of to theatre to have it removed and had a whooping haemorrage. Take care of yourself and get that iron into yourself. It took me many months to get my levels back to where they were suppose to be. It can take a while to establish your milk supply too as when that happens as your so compromised before you even start.

:wave: girls been the gym today need to lose some pounds were putting the deck es up tomoz wooooppp xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations katstar - he sounds like a big boy! Hope you are recovering well and feeling better soon xxx

Congratulations Kat and Kimmy! Enjoy the special newborn snuggles!

Kat - hope the iron-loss isn't getting you down too much. Be careful with the iron tablets, I was given these because I lost so much blood when the ectopic ruptured. Perhaps tmi but they made me severely constipated!

My next scan is Friday. I'm really nervous as we didn't get to see a fetal pole at the 6 week scan and any symptoms that I had completely disappeared at 7 weeks.. I'm really hoping that everything is ok, but it's very hard to believe it when you don't feel pregnant at all! Only 2 more sleeps to go til we find out..

:wave: girls hope your all good well i have put my decorations up woopp think i have started the street off there all putting then up haha xxxxxx

Congrats Kat, great news.

Good luck with the scan on friday welshbean.

Caz - yipee for decs.

xx

welshbean.... Good luck for your scan huni, i hope your bean is happy and snug xxxx

Caz... Wooo decorations i've not even thought about that yet! Haha

Got my midwife appointment monday and then private scan tuesday.... Hopefully find out the sex provided bean cooperates xxx

I know!! Doesn't seem like yesterday when i first came on here after the ectopic... the past 4 months has flown by!!

How are you doing?? Anymore ideas on your fundraising plans?? xxx

:happydance::happydance: hello everyone..

hope the pregnancy is going well Jess..

Welshbean good luck with the scan..

:happydance::happydance: got my AF today.. so I can officially start ttc now...pretty scared though.. :wacko: but will have to see what happens... xx

hi lovely ladies. Are we loving the snow? :)

Olivia, they have given me iron tablet but unfortunatly when he was weighed on tuesday he went from 9lb 4oz to 8lb 1oz. My suspicions were correct. He was not getting enough milk. He was waking every hour with hunger. We had to go back into hospital tuesday and i had no choice but to let him have fomula due to dehydration. I was heartbroken. It was that or a feeding tube and me and my other half did not want that at all :( they attempted to put a feeding tube in but zak pulled it out. He was so distressed. Never cried so much in my life. First time i saw my oh cry too. :(
Well a nice nurse asked if i wanted to express. We got into a routine in the hopital of expressing, waiting for feeding time, giving him that in a bottle, then a formula bottle to top up what amount he should be having and then me expressing again ready for next feed. It meant only periods of 1.5 hours sleep and then 1.5 awake but as long as he gets some breast milk, its worth it. After 1 day and night in hospital he gained 300 grms. Go zak! :happydance:
In the end the docs agreed i should have had at least 4 - 5 units of blood with me wanting to breast feed not just 3 units i had. This as now got me angry as i will never get that back. :( well zak is doing loads better and i should be grateful he is and we caught it when we did. :)

Welshbean, thanks for the tip ;) i was expecting it so i asked for lactolose on prescription too. So far so good. Still get mega tired and breathless but it is getting better. :)
Good luck on your scan ;) and yours too jessica ;)
Now for you a pic of zak. :) xx

Aww hope Zak continues to put on weight,and that you recover as well Kat.. take it easy hun.. xx

Sorry i will add the pic this time :dohh:

https://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5705/zak4.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1362/zak6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:flower::baby::cloud9:

Boo stupid work wont let me see pic I'll have to look when I get home. Hope he continues to do well.

Aww Kat.. he is gorgeous!! I want to pick him up and give him a nice squishy cuddle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->