One Tubers

He is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Well done you, you are doing so so well hun. x

:wave: girls weekend carnt belevie how quick it come round woopppp bacardi and coke for me tonight xxxxx

Oh Kat he is gorgeous - what a lovely handsome little man and well worth all the worrying. Hope you are both continuing to improve and feel better xxx

:wave: girls how are you all hate this weather its like sleety rain did a test this morning bfn dont no when i o this time xxxxxx

Hello lovely ladies - just thought I'd show my face again after the dispointment of a chemical last month.

Just wanted to say a huge congrats to Kat - Zak is soooo gorgeous. I hope breast feeding gets easier and that he starts to put on weight :)

AFM - I'm pregnant again girls - can you believe it!!! 4th Pregnancy in 8 months!! This time all is looking good - officially 4 weeks today but took a CB digi test yesterday (3+6) and already got 2-3 weeks which I'm taking as a good sign. EPU took bloods at 3+5 and my HCG was at 104.5 and progesterone well over 100 (can't remember what number exactly), but I'm under a consultant and he said to have a progesterone level so early above 60 is fantastic and puts the pregnany in the "Normal" category - which would make sense as my last three pregnancies have had progesterone readings of 22, 47 and 24 - which were all in the high risk ectopic/abnormal or failing pregnancy category.

So I'm feeling massively hopeful for this bean. I have a scan at 6+4 to confirm all is ok on the 23.12.10 - a day after when my ectopic pregnancy would have been due so I hope I get some good news otherwise Christmas will be really crap for us.

Here's my test progression from 10-13 dpo and my digi that I did yesterday at 13dpo (3+6)!

Attachments

• SD 3.12.10 at 10-12dpo.jpg
    SD 3.12.10 at 10-12dpo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CBD 4.12.10 at 13dpo.jpg
    CBD 4.12.10 at 13dpo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
:hi: Can i join you lovely ladies? I have an unicornuate uterus. I've searched this thread to see if any1 else has but i couldn't see. Hope your all doing well xxx

aw cupcake wooppp congrats again fx its ok hun mossip welcome hun your always welcome xxxxxxxxx

congratulations cupcake really wonderful news i hope you can enjoy this one now. Can't wait to see scan piccies on the 23rd.

welcome mossip hope we can be of some support for you TTC

xxx

awwwwwww cupcake - your post had me all welled up. I am so thrilled and so hopeful that this is your baby. Please, please, please. Keep us posted. You are obvioulsy a real fertile mertile!!

Welcome mossip. Sorry what is an unicornuate uterus? Do you have just one tube with it? I'm sorry i am so clueless! I hope we can provide you with some support on your journal.

xx

Yeah i only have 1 tube but 2 ovaries. It basically means that i'll be high risk as my uterus is smaller and there's more chance of an Ectopic, Miscarriage or Prem birth. When i went to see my Fs last year it was a junior and all she went on about was all the negatives to me getting pregnant. I think thats what put Oh off. We went back in November and saw my Fs and he was fantastic. He never mentioned any of the negatives concentrating only on the things he could do to help us. I couldn't of been any happier. He also said i'd be monitored more. xx

What a relief to have the other FS then. I hope you get your bfp soon. I have never heard of your condition before. It's awful what hardships we have to go through just to get what should be so natural for us isn't it? I will check out your journal mossip as see you in some of my friends. x

Welcome mossip. Hope your ttc journey is short and sweet. I have a heart shaped uterus which is divided down the middle by a septum (although it doesn't go all the way down) which puts me at risk of prem birth but so far I've made it to 38weeks and then 36weeks with my two girls and am now almost 22weeks with our precious 3rd daughter.

Cupcake CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so pleased to hear this time it sounds like everything is starting so perfectly. Sending you stacks and stacks of sticky beans!

Lucy awesome news keeping everything crossed for you.

welcome mossip great group of ladies in here with so much success in bfps all over right now.

welcome mossip!! Hope you're well!

Cupcake...big congrats...i really hope this little bean is all snug in the right place!

..... Saw my midwife today, shes so miserable! Haha, kept telling me off for crossing my legs and wasn't very helpful in answering my questions!
Oh well... Private Scan day tomorrow...wooooo hopefully we'll get to find out if bean is a boy or girl! Yey :happydance: xxx

Hope all you ladies are well :hugs:

:wave: girls jess good luck with the scan hun well its been snowing all day her but only fine bfn for me again so just going to wait ans see if af come xxxxxx

Congratulations CUPCAKE got my fx crossed for you hun xx

welcome Mossip!! xx

Big congrats cupcake! I'm keeping everything crossed for you.. Sounds like all is going well so far though.

Kat - I'm sad that poor little Zak has had such a rough start, but he looks like he's doing really well now and at least he was a really healthy weight to start with. It's horrible seing your precious bundle in hospital though, so I really feel for you..

Cas - so sorry AF got you.. Here's hoping for a New Year BFP!

Welcome Mossip!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Jess!

Hi to everyone else too!

As for me, well the scan on Friday was fab! I was amazed as there was no fetal pole 10 days earlier at the 6+2 scan and all my symptoms had dissappeared so I was worried nothing was going to show up on the scan. But, there was a blob with head, body, arms, legs and heartbeat. It's just incredible that all that can grow in 10 days! The scan dated me 4 days earlier than my lmp date, which fits in both with my ovulation and the previous scan. I'm going to wait until my 12 week scan before I alter my ticker though. So, we're obviously over the moon and now having a big debate about whether we should tell people at Xmas (11 weeks) or after the 12 week scan which will probably be in the first week of Jan..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->