One Tubers

Had a trip to hospital today with agony in left side, felt worse than my ectopic pain. Think it could be kidney infection. Have to wait 10 days for results : (
So crap over xmas.

mlyn - hope you feel better soon and manage to enjoy christmas xxx

mlyn26 hope the pain is gone and its nothing serious. Could it be scar tissue breaking or something like that? I've had som e horrendous pain at times much worse then my ectopic pain was and thats what they put it down to adhesions breaking.

caz & bob hope your feeling better too and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flower: (not sure if its today yet where you are due to the time differences (its 8am 22/12 here)

Well ladies who are half snowed in. I've only seen snow once in my life and that was when I was 25. And I thik its cold here at about 30degrees as usually this time of year it well into the 40's now.

Well the big 24weeks now. Still freaking out as bubba isn't moving much and we know she is small and has some cysts on her brain. Dr isn't worried but I am.

So sorry mlyn hope its nothing major and goes away soon. Big Hugs.

Olivia- praying all is ok. one of my buddies on here is having twins they saw cyst on her little girl. Thankfully it went away on its own.

:hi: girls how are you all afm had loads of egg white cm this morning x x x x

Hello guys,

I have good news!!! We have heartbeats and when I say heartbeats I mean two as it seems we're having twins! I think that must be a first for the One Tubers???

We're totally in shock but over the moon - this is the first scan ever that I've had a hb let alone 2 of them!!!

Both measuring exactly to-date 6+4 with the same due date that I was expecting - 14th August 2011

Oh god so excited!! Just hope they'll be ok and I get to meet them :) #

I'm flabbergasted - with the odds against us and the one tube we have manage to fertilise 2 separate eggs last month on the right side where I have my only tube - how amazing is that!!

WHat a wonderful Christmas present too x x x

Merry Christmas all.

Attachments

• Scan 6+4 23.12.10.jpg
    Scan 6+4 23.12.10.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Gorgeous scan piccie hun!!!

Thought I would type on here rather than text. my fingers seem to getting RSI from Angry Birds lol

So happy for you!
x

Awesome news cupcake!!! So excited for you. What a wonderful Christmas present!! Miracles definetly do happen.

Thank you so much Amy. Just have to hope these guys are here to stay...

Hows things with you... What's the latest with the IVF program?

:hi: girls think i have got the flu feel really ill cupcake congrats on the twins hun x x x

Congrats on twins and what a beautiful scan pic xxx
Caz i hope you feel better soon :) xxx

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me stopping by and giving you a little insight to my story. I have been TTCing for 2 years now, everything ok with DH and I had all blood tests which were fine and then my HSG about a month ago. I have to admit that it was a very traumatic experience for me so when it was over and the doctor spoke to me, all that registered was I have one viable tube which is the right one. I just can't remember for the life of me what she said about the left one. :dohh: But the nurse told me that the doctor gave my tubes a good flush out. My next appointment is not until April so it has left me wondering if I had one viable tube but after the HSG and the good flush out that both are working or if the good flush out still only left one viable tube. :shrug:

Apart from the left tube being possibily block what else could be wrong with it? Sorry, if I am in the wrong thread but I am just worried about my tubes and how it would effect my fertility.

Aslong as you have one good tube you should be fine. Sadly both mine are damaged.

Good luck.

X

Cupcake your post made me cry, what absolutely lovely news. And twins!! Wowzer, how fortunate. I wish you all the best xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->