One Tubers

Merry Christmas to you all... I hope the magic of Christmas brings us some more BFP joy!!

Baby dust to you all x

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me stopping by and giving you a little insight to my story. I have been TTCing for 2 years now, everything ok with DH and I had all blood tests which were fine and then my HSG about a month ago. I have to admit that it was a very traumatic experience for me so when it was over and the doctor spoke to me, all that registered was I have one viable tube which is the right one. I just can't remember for the life of me what she said about the left one. :dohh: But the nurse told me that the doctor gave my tubes a good flush out. My next appointment is not until April so it has left me wondering if I had one viable tube but after the HSG and the good flush out that both are working or if the good flush out still only left one viable tube. :shrug:

Apart from the left tube being possibily block what else could be wrong with it? Sorry, if I am in the wrong thread but I am just worried about my tubes and how it would effect my fertility.

So sorry hun. I would see if u can call and find out again what the status of the other tube was. April is a long time to wait. My HSG never showed any blockages but I still had scar tissue built up in the tubes which caused me to have ectopics in both the dye was able to get through but not the egg. Unfotunatly there is not test to show that. Best of luck.

Thank you so much Amy. Just have to hope these guys are here to stay...

Hows things with you... What's the latest with the IVF program?

Well right now waiting to do our fundraiser at the end of March and then they will match us up with a clinic to start the IVF hopefull that wont be much longer after march we shall see.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas.

Irish_eyes I have to agree with puppymom. Try and get youtr results before April if you can as April is a long time away. When I had mine done (bit different as I had it done under lap) the Dr told me my results that day and called me the next to make sure I had taken it all in. I also agree with puppymom that the HSG doesn't give an accurate discription of the insides of the tube. It can be opened enough for dye but not the egg. Also if one of your tube is damaged (doesn't sound like you know either way) it can be toxic to any egg trying to fertilise and implant which drastically reduces your chances of falling pregnant IYKWIM. It sounds like you need more answers so you know if you can rule tubal damage out as a possible cause as to why your not pregnant yet! Hope it happens soon for you.

puppymom I have everything crossed for you that March speeds up and you can start with the IVF quickly and results in your sticky BFP and a baby/ies!

Cupcake massive CONGRATULATIONS on your twinnies. What Brilliant news and double delight. I think it is a first for this thread although I know a woman who also had twins (boy/girl) at term after an ectopic and loss of her tube. I've actually read only having 1 tube increases your chances of multiples but I'm sure thats because of the increased chance of assisted conception hence increasing the chance of twinnies.

OOOOoooo i'd love twins now. I would never had thought it a year ago but with 1 tube you can't help feeling at any moment you could lose your only tube and not get an opportunity for a second baby. Altho tbh i wanted 4 children but now i would be so so happy and blessed with onex

Irish_eyes I have to agree with puppymom. Try and get youtr results before April if you can as April is a long time away. When I had mine done (bit different as I had it done under lap) the Dr told me my results that day and called me the next to make sure I had taken it all in. I also agree with puppymom that the HSG doesn't give an accurate discription of the insides of the tube. It can be opened enough for dye but not the egg. Also if one of your tube is damaged (doesn't sound like you know either way) it can be toxic to any egg trying to fertilise and implant which drastically reduces your chances of falling pregnant IYKWIM. It sounds like you need more answers so you know if you can rule tubal damage out as a possible cause as to why your not pregnant yet! Hope it happens soon for you.

Thanks Olivia, the doctor did explain it to me after the HSG but the procedure was soooooo traumatic for me that all that register was "one viable right tube". Although the wee nurse did say that the doctor gave them a good flush out....whatever that means. I think I will ring after the holidays to give myself some peace of mind.

Cupcake - enormous congratulations you nearly made me cry (not good since I am at work today!) Really over the moon for you - what a brilliant acheivement - two babie from one tube.

All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

arrrrr cupcake what fantastic news!!! :happydance:

It was not the news that brought tears to my eyes, but the scan pic. how lovely. They came down the tube together, grow together, born together, live-learn-play together and then be together forever. How wonderful and yes the first i have known for a one tuber!!! well down love. :hugs:

xxx

hi everyone

Hope you all had a lovely christmas!!!

Cupcake im so happy to see your news!! wow twins your so lucky how blessed you must be feeling :)

Hope everyone is well and the new year brings new babies :) xxx

Hello guys,

I have good news!!! We have heartbeats and when I say heartbeats I mean two as it seems we're having twins! I think that must be a first for the One Tubers???

We're totally in shock but over the moon - this is the first scan ever that I've had a hb let alone 2 of them!!!

Both measuring exactly to-date 6+4 with the same due date that I was expecting - 14th August 2011

Oh god so excited!! Just hope they'll be ok and I get to meet them :) #

I'm flabbergasted - with the odds against us and the one tube we have manage to fertilise 2 separate eggs last month on the right side where I have my only tube - how amazing is that!!

WHat a wonderful Christmas present too x x x

Merry Christmas all.

Cupcake thats fantastic!! :flower: ... wow congratulations on your 2 mini cupcakes!!!! hope you are ok xxxxxxxxx.... PS hope you havent started a TWIN baby boom on the one tubers group!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: AWSOME PICTURE AS WELL!!

Hello ladies,

Thank you all so much for your well wishes! Hope you all had lovely Christmases too :)

I'm sitting here glugging down ginger ale - seems to have an effect on the nausea!

How you all doing? Amy so pleased to hear that things are on track for the IVF for you... in just a matter of a few months you could be on your way to your miracle baby - I truely hope so and am keeping everything crossed for you.

I'm starting to stress already. Been reading up on twin pregnancies - says they're at higher risk of miscarriage - either one or both of the babies and it also says that the stronger baby can take over which leads to the other baby dying and being reabsorbed :( crickey... Very worried... am also thinking now will they both be there when i go back for my scan at 9+2?

Totally petrified and nothing can calm my nerves!!

Oh cupcake, i bet u are v anxious. Try not to look up on stats as won't change anything. U have to think positively and have faith. I hope these 2 weeks fly by xx

Hi ladies

I'd like to join this group if I may? I had my right tube removed in July due to an ectopic (about 7-8 weeks) and my husband and I are TTC again. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism (the joys!!) and am on clomid to help me conceive, but I'm looking for some friendly advice and just generally chatting to all you lovely ladies who have been through something similar.

Carmen. xx

Welcome Carmen,

I am sorry for your loss and removal of your tube. I had my left tube removed due ectopic in June of this year. This is my 4th month TTC following ectopic as waiting for 3 months before TTC again as suggested by doctors.

I hope you get your BFP very soon xx

Hello Carmen
so sorry for your loss hun, I had my right tube removed due to an ectopic in October this year.... have just started ttc again, and am waiting for my AF to arrive..I hope u get your BFP soon xx

Can everyone who has gotten preg after ectopic just post how long they'd been ttc for before bfp. I am really interested to know as feel like its never gonna happen for me again! x

Welcome Carmen - I hope your TTC journey is a short one x

Mlyn - I had my ectopic in April then 3 months off but didn't try til september due to family problems and then got our next BFP in October which was very quick! Hoping it is as quick again on attempt no 3! Got my smile face on the digital OPK yesterday so hoping we can catch this eggy if its on the right side!
I know some ladies like Jessica and cupcake have gotten positives quickly after their ectopics and others take longer so I am sure it will happen again for you soon xxx

And WOW - three hundred pages of one tubers gossip! Thats impressive xxx

Welcome Carmen so sorry for your loss. I lost my last tube in June of this year. Bunch of great ladies in here. Even though I am no longer a one tuber just can leave all the wonderful ladies I have met in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->