One Tubers

Hey Mlyn,

Positive thinking hun :)

I got my BFP's on all occassions first month trying... left it 2 AF's after my op in May - got pregnant from my July cycle. That was a blighted ovum and medically managed in September. Waited for AF to return then fell preg straightaway from my October cycle but that then was a chemical pregnancy which came away at 5 weeks on 7th November. I'm now pregnant again from that November cycle... so even though I have 1 tube it seems to be working overtime and releasing all the eggs on my good side...

Plus this last time - it happened to release 2 eggs which have given me the twins :)

I sincerely hope you get your BFP very soon - you deserve it hun x

Had a call from the consultant today to say that I can stop my clexane injections as my blood test came back negative - but he also mentioned my Subchronic haematoma and said that has an increased risk of miscarriage :( so he's dampened my spirits on this one...

Funny though as the Sonographer and Sister on the ward both said it doesn't have a added risk of miscarriage... don't know what to think... haven't bled at all and am trying to get as much rest as I can.

Midwife did suggest today that I get signed off from work sick to bedrest until I'm past 12 weeks... Made an appointment with the GP for Friday morning to discuss...

mlyn26 I got this BFP on my 10th cycle trying post ectopic surgery (not including the 2months I took off after the EP surgery) Due to the damage I had I 1 didn't expect to get pregnant again on our own and not only that with my 4th pregnancy it took 9months so only a fraction shorter with 1tube as it did with 2tubes (I m/c that pregnancy then my EP was my 5th pregnancy)

Can everyone who has gotten preg after ectopic just post how long they'd been ttc for before bfp. I am really interested to know as feel like its never gonna happen for me again! x

I had my tube removed in July this year, Had AF in August and got :bfp: 3 weeks later :hugs:

It'll happen soon hun, try not to worry xxxx

Hi ladies

thanks for the lovely responses! Hubby and I are back on the TTC journey (not that he's complaining lol...!) so fingers crossed something happens soon. My niece was born on Christmas day and I'm hoping by next Christmas she will have a little cousin to play with :)

How did you cope with the after effects of the ectopic? I have my down days (fortunately more rare these days) but when I do get them I feel so horrible and self-hating and feeling like the world is conspiring against me :( It's really hard to explain to DH and bless him, he does try to understand but without being able to chat to someone who's gone through something similar I feel a bit alone. However, it's really good and uplifting to read stories like Jessica716 above so will try my best to stay on the bright side :)

Baby dust to you all :)

xx

Its really hard MrsMoose but I just keep telling myself that it will all work out in the end someway somehow.

Thanks all.

@ angelcake - sorry AF showed. Good luck for this cycle

@ mrsmoose - I was really depressed after my ectopic in June. I think some of it was due to the miscarriage i had 3 months earlier in March and hadn't fully recovered mentally. Had some very dark days. Am feeling tons better but every so often it hits me and i can feel pretty low for couple of days. I have had some counselling which helped. I have tried to accept i will always have down days and go with it and then try and get back on track the next day.

@Cupcake - I hope everything goes well. I hope you get signed off and can rest up. I hadn't heard of it causing miscarriage but my SIL had it and bled throughout pregnancy and then had slightly early labour at 36+6, 1 day off full term.

X

In case i forget, happy new year all xxx

Hello ladies, I may not be in the right place, if not perhaps you can guide me in the right direction.

I had a tubal ligation reversal on the 21st of october. Just founf out I was preggers. According to my last period I should be roughly 5 weeks. I did not know for sure when I ovulated because I did not have any . I was testing from 10dpo up and all bfn. Then at 15dpo I got a SUPER SUPER faint line. Every couple of days they were getting darker, which is a good sign right?

Where I had this surgery , my chances of etopic are a little greater. Yesterday I get a tiny but of brownish/ spotting and panic and go to ER. They took my bloods and told me my levels are so low that either I am brand new pregnant of miscarriage. He then checked my cervix and said if my cervix was open then it was pretty much over. My cervix was closed. That one wipe of spotting is all I had! When I got home I noticed some more pink spotting.

I am going back tomorrow for more blood to check levels again. My thing is I am praying of holding and not losing this bean but I know the odds are not on my side. I have not been sick, I have not had any one sided pain. My spotting(barely anything) is off and on never reaches pad only when I wipe. Last night I had a little lower back pain and today the pain feels like it is sooo low back pain, almost like the top of my butt. No pain in my butt just about tail bone and some of the cheek...It feels more on the right than the left..Feeling it a little tingly in the right leg.

Like I said, I may not be in the right place but it is always nice to have anothers opinion.

My beta levels were 173, which is low. uncertain of my ovualtion date, just going by 14 days after period. I just have a fear that this is tubal.

Sorry for the book

:flower: Hiya Super..

Ectopics are pretty hard to spot.. well in this country anyway (UK)
I was 6 weeks pregnant..nothing could be seen on the scan and was having my beta levels checked every 48 hours.. generally in a normal pregnancy they are supposed to double.. ie.. 1st one 400 2nd 800 3rd 1600 ..
mine didnt double.. they were 975at 6 weeks then 1125 then 1575... and each time they scanned me they couldnt see anything..I also had niggly pains in my right side felt dizzy and didnt feel sick at all. at 7 weeks I starting losing fresh red blood so thought I was having a m/c but when I was examined 2 days later my cervix was closed.. if it was am m/c it would have been open.. they sent me home!! 2 days later I was having worse pain in my right side and in my back as well and up my bottom.. (like poker pain).. was scanned and they saw the beanie in my right tube.. both were removed.. I think you need to get your beta levels checked again hun to make sure they are doubling, if they are not and your cervix is closed it is likely to be an ectopic, if they are doubling and your cervix is closed then all should be ok.. again if they are not doubling and your cervix is OPEN then it is likely to be an m/c....
Sometimes implantation can cause pinkish spotting, hope that helps

Mrs Moose
I hated the 2 month wait after surgery..and also find it depressing that my fertility has now been halved!.... seeing `not pregnant` on a hpt is also depressing.. but reading some of the stories on here.. gives me hope!! ..

Happy New Years ladies!!!

Super I would wait on the next levels u should know a lot more then in early ectopics the symptoms are so familar to reg pregnancy it is hard to tell. I really never had pink blood only dark dark brown which turned to bright red. Pray and hope u just had a lot ovulation and its just implantation bleed.

Happy new year lovelies, here's hoping for lots of BFPs in 2011!x

happy new year everyone. Wow kimmy on the weight loss!! Are you bf too?? I am always hungry and can't diet :( lol xx

Thanks Kat! I lost 2 and a half stone in 2 and a half weeks, have got a feeling the last stone is going to be the hardest! I'm not BF, have FF all along. I just have a tiny appetite now that baby is here. Good luck hun, you'll get there x

hi everyone!!

Happy New year!!! Hope everyones well? xx

Wow kimmy that is impressive weight loss i hope that happens to me im feeling HUGE lol... i have gained 2 stone so far which is not good when ive followed slimming world through the majority of my pregnancy, think its the xmas break made me gain a stone hahaha xx

You'll be fine Shells! I put on 3 and a half stone and it was a real shock! I've lost the weight so far by doing absolutely nothing so thinking it was mostly water etc. It's the last stone thats the real fat! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->