One Tubers

awww Poppysmom im sorry you saw bfn.. lets hope that turns into a bfp!

Ok today ive had brown spots in my knickers and feel af is coming but she isnt due for another week! .....i never had implantation bleeds with either of my pregnancys before so im not reading into it i still 'feel out' this month but there is something strange going on and temps took a slight dip this morn we will see if that goes up 2moro!

Puppymom - sorry you got a negative :hugs: - but as you say- its not over yet, so I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Shell- no two pregnancies are the same!! PMA girl!! It could be implantation blood and dip!!! xxxx

Well didnt test again this morning as temps had shot down to 96.8 so i am sure she is coming. Maybe a BFP will just have to be my Christmas present next month.

Shell's sounds promising. FXXX for you good luck.

Hi there, I don't think I've posted in here before. Still getting the hang of B&B!! I have only one tube after a ruptured ectopic a year ago. Been ttc since July and have been going for weekly blood tests at doctors to see if I'm ovulating. Didn't last month and this is the 2nd cycle of testing, if I don't this month the Dr said she will refer me for a lap and dye. Has anyone had this done?? Hoping B&B will be a good support network for me. Am Currently cd18 and mine vary from 14-33 so who knows where I am!!!
Sorry, my first post sounds like a right old rant!

Hello! Welcome to the thread :flower:. I haven't had a L&D but I am sure someone who has will come along with advice! Sorry to hear about your EP hon, but you are in good company here. :hugs:

xx

Hi there, I don't think I've posted in here before. Still getting the hang of B&B!! I have only one tube after a ruptured ectopic a year ago. Been ttc since July and have been going for weekly blood tests at doctors to see if I'm ovulating. Didn't last month and this is the 2nd cycle of testing, if I don't this month the Dr said she will refer me for a lap and dye. Has anyone had this done?? Hoping B&B will be a good support network for me. Am Currently cd18 and mine vary from 14-33 so who knows where I am!!!

hi and welcome. i have just had one - last week. its fine, you may get some pain in the chest for a few days but overall i think its good to have.If there is anything wrong at least u will know. i found out i had a twisted tube that was stuck to my bowel.. and i have endo and been advised to go for IVF.its sad but at least i can deal with what i now know..
good luck xx

:hi:newbie,
I had a lap and dye done when they went in and removed my tube. Basically the Dr can see if there are any issues that may not be visible on other test such as HSG. It really is a good thing that way if there is something stopping you from Ovulating or getting Pg they can see why and try to fix it. Best of Luck.

Thank you. So is it the same kind of incision (not sure if thats spelt right) as the ectopic? two small ones near each hip bone?
I'm just dreading being put out again. I used to hate having blood taken but thats being done so often I'm kinda getting used to it.
But when I had my op a year ago, as my veins are just tiny they kept not being able to get 'lines' in or whatever they call them, they had to put one in my neck, foot and near my groin in the end as they couldn't get them in any normal place. It was an awful experience so now, hospitals, especially operations kinda freak me out. I know its for the best and will give me answers, and I want to do it, but my tummy does backflips at the thought!!

Welcome Newbie.
I had a lap and dye 3days ago. It was much better then I expected. I thought recovery would be similar to recovering from EP surgery but I have found it to be not near as bad and then minus the whole emotional recovery as well. I took 5weeks of work post surgery for my ectopic and I am having 6days off for this lap. I am glad I had it done as its given me reasurance that I will probably get pregnant again and its very likely it wont be another ectopic pregnancy as I found out my remaining tube is open and of what they could see it is in good condition. The lap and dye does have its limitations though For me I needed to know if my tube was open, partially open or blocked as it was going to determine where we went from there ie trying naturally still or commencing IVF. I also had some chest pain and shoulder tip pain similar to what muncho described. I now have pain in my incision sites and tender in my bellybutton. I only had two incisions this time unlike with the EP I had three.

So ladies that have had a lap and dye has it made you get AF? I was CD8 when I had it done now CD10 and I have been bleeding everyday since CD1. Just wondering do you think O will happen later in my cycle seeing as I am still bleeding? I wasn't going to use OPT due to having one tube and trying really hard only to O on the tubeless side (I know it can get it from the other side but its not as likely to happen as it is if I O on my tube side) I am thinking this cycle I might need to test to see if I am going to O and when.

Newbie they used two of my incisions from the ectopic surgery. They used one at the navel and the one above my pubic hair. The one on the left wasn't used again as they only did two incisions. I think they were only looking this time not doing anything. They were only looking to see if the dye came out the end of the tube which it did. They also did a hysterscope but I am sure they stick the camera up your cervix to look inside the uterus. Gee I should know this. I work in theatre after all lol

Olivia,
That will probably be best to test just so you know. I am not sure about the AF staying longer causing O to happen sooner. You may wanna post that in the general section as there maybe some other with answers.

Hi ladies,
Hope you have all had a nice weekend.
I am feeling a bit disappointed at the moment. I am due to O in the next day or 3 and am starting to have fertile signs but unless a miracle occues there is no way I can DTD. I ripped out a stitched last night and my thing bled and bled and I am still so sore. I have healed well from the lap but the surgery to remove the scar tissue isn't recovering quickly. I so wanted a chance this cycle to be pregnant even if its remote but can't see myself been able to DTD within the next week let alone a few days.
How is everyone else going?

Hon, I know how frustrating it is, but give yourself time to heal :hugs: Ouchie at ripping one of your stitches out! Hope you are ok now.

I got my first high today for this cycle - so hopefully I will see a peak in the next few days- we'll see, as i didn't get one last month!!

Take care sweets. xxx

Oooo dear Olivia, that sounds ouchy! Take care and hope you heal quickly.

Good luck for this cycle Zero!

I'm waiting to ovulate, obv I don't know how long my cycle is at the moment, i'm currently CD10 so I'll have to wait and see. I am sooo rubbish at waiting!!! On the plus side only 39 days til ttc, lol
xxx

good evening ladies :thumbup:

Ouch Olivia that sounds painful :hugs: I know its upsetting but do let yourself heal, I hope you heal fast.

Good Luck Zero FX

Kimmy its good to look on the bright side isnt it :winkwink: and I am sure those 39 days will fly by :thumbup:

I am counting down the days until testing, I am trying to hold off until 30th as I want to give AF a chance to show before I test, but I doubt I will last that long :blush:

hi guys 9dpo temp dip today feel af is around the corner :-( defo no PMA here :-(

Hope everyones well xx

Morning girls!!

Kimmy- yay at only 39 days till ttc commences again!! :happydance: xx

Cyclura- Good luck testing. xx

Shell- it aint over until the fat lady sings! (Sending you some PMA....) xx

Love and hugs to all. XXXXX :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members