One Tubers

bfn for me this morning, not that im suprised, decided i hate IC's cuse i keep getting horrible evap lines so bought a FRER for the morning but thats the last time i test till af shows on friday!

Shell's all pg test hate me. your temps are still looking good just try and relax until friday. I know its easier said than done. FXXX for you.

Good morning ladies.
Shell's angels if AF isn't due till Friday could be too early to see a BFP. Best of luck. Praying you get a BFP in the next few days and stupid AF stays away.
I am CD15 today. Should O over the next few days unless its been delayed by the lap which is possible. Have no ferns on maybe baby (but I dont trust that thing) and also neg OPT yesterday. Which I am very happy about as the later I O the more likely it is I BD. The outside is all healed but inside not. Boohoo I am feeling fabulous now however.
Goodluck everyone. Still praying for the BFP Christmas presents.

Shell'sAngels fingers crossed for you!!
Also, probably a dumb question but what is an evap line???

OMG girls bfp on frer this morning clear as bell.... im still finding it hard to beleive it! and now the worrying starts.... please dont be ectopic!! im in shock i thought i ovulated from my bad side??

I went to bed 10pm last night feeling exhausted, woke up feeling sick thought well lets do it! and strait away in seconds it came up!! i just cant beleive it!!

Yay!!!! Super congratulations Shell!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:.
Will you be able to get an early scan?? My gyno and GP have both said I would get one at the earliest opportunity. It would certainly give you peace of mind.

PMA though Shell- its gonna be fine! :hugs: xxxxxxx

yeh i will get a scan at 6-7 weeks to check baby in right place but in the mean time they will do my hcg level checks to check its doubling which is always a good sign if they are! i still dont know if i beleive it?? lol but i guess 2 strong lines cant be wrong? gonna do a digi tomorrow to be sure lol

wohhooo please be ok!!! thanks for your PMA zero and massive amounts of babydust your way xxx

OMG Shell thats brilliant congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope its a perfect pregnancy for you :hugs:

Just took a digital test it came up preggo!!!! 1-2 weeks... im not due on till friday/saturday so i guess thats pretty good hormones as there not suppost to work till day ya period due so take that as a possitive sign???

Congratulations!!! Wow thats a really good positive, perhaps more than one baby?!??
xxxxxxxxx

It more than likely is, sorry if I worried you! Just didn't know if one than one produces more hormone = earlier :bfp:

*thats meant to read "more than one" not "one than one"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow ShellsAngels congrats!!! What fantastic news, i have everything crossed for you
xxx

Congrats Shell's I knew your temps were looking amazing. Everything will be fine. So excited for you.

Good morning ladies.
Shell's angels if AF isn't due till Friday could be too early to see a BFP. Best of luck. Praying you get a BFP in the next few days and stupid AF stays away.
I am CD15 today. Should O over the next few days unless its been delayed by the lap which is possible. Have no ferns on maybe baby (but I dont trust that thing) and also neg OPT yesterday. Which I am very happy about as the later I O the more likely it is I BD. The outside is all healed but inside not. Boohoo I am feeling fabulous now however.
Goodluck everyone. Still praying for the BFP Christmas presents.

I hope you O later than expected. FXXX for you and a Christmas BFP.

Ha ha no dont worry ya didnt worry me hun hehehe i do have a high progestrone level so i think im just one them that gets bfp's early, having said that this is my latest one with my other 2 i got them at 9pdo and 10dpo this one 11dpo abit of a pattern happening hahaha.... this will be my last bubba, and im hoping for abit of pink dust too much totesterone in this house hahahaha but happy either way!! just as long as bubs is fine.

I will stick around for a while if ya dont mind just till i know if im out the woods? xx

You better come visit us the whole journey. LOL we wanna know how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->