One Tubers

Hi Ladies,

Just recently joined the ranks of a one tuber. I got my BFP on 01/01/11 and lost my bean to an ectopic on 01/08/11. Hubby and I are ready to try again as soon as we get word that I am healed. Glad to have found you ladies, I can use the support

Dlou sorry the witch got you :grr: FXX for this cycle!

Welcome Teesgirl, so sorry for your loss. You'll get plenty of support from the lovely ladies on here :)

How's everyone doing? I'm nearly at my test date and getting nervous :(

Does anyone know the official statistics of being able to conceive with only 1 tube? Does the tube really flip over and grab an egg?

Greygirl I'm not sure about the statistics but I was told that the egg can travel down either tube. Just for interest though I did conceive on a month where I ov'd on my tube side (early scan showed corpus luteum cyst) Good luck hun :hugs:

Amy hope all is going well with baby Xavier! Looking forward to news! :D

Greygirl I'm not sure about the statistics but I was told that the egg can travel down either tube. Just for interest though I did conceive on a month where I ov'd on my tube side (early scan showed corpus luteum cyst) Good luck hun :hugs:

Thanks for that :) I'm hoping I can be in the positive statistics of getting pregnant with only 1 tube :) *Baby dust* to us all!

Welcome teesgirl.

Greygirl it's pretty slim that you get pregnant from side with no tube and everyone on here seems to conceive from their tubed side. However it seems the body is clever and can o more often from tubed side x

Welcome teesgirl.

Greygirl it's pretty slim that you get pregnant from side with no tube and everyone on here seems to conceive from their tubed side. However it seems the body is clever and can o more often from tubed side x

Thanks for explaining :) I hope I'm ovulating from my tubed side then!

Hi Ladies,

Just recently joined the ranks of a one tuber. I got my BFP on 01/01/11 and lost my bean to an ectopic on 01/08/11. Hubby and I are ready to try again as soon as we get word that I am healed. Glad to have found you ladies, I can use the support

Hiya Teesgirl..
sorry about your e/p usually its 2 AF cycles before you can ttc again, or 3 months if you had the injection. Good luck x

welcome teesgirl - hope you are recovering from your etopic x You will get lots of support from the girls here xxx

hi everyone

wow im just catching up on posts!!!

Amy!!!! omg i cried when i read your great news i so hope u are enjoying your bundle u so deserve him!!! hes gorgeous too!!!

Cupcake fab pics so glad the twins are doing well!

Hi everyone else!!!! hope everyones well sorry a quickie but just wanted to say hi! xxx

Hey ladies just wanted to let you know we made it back and I have my little boy!!!

Amy that is just the best news ever! How are you getting on? So, so happy for you :cloud9:

Thanks for that :) I'm hoping I can be in the positive statistics of getting pregnant with only 1 tube :) *Baby dust* to us all!

I got pregnant quite easily with one tube hun. :flower: lost tube april 09, 3 month wait, bfp on first cycle, pregnancy failed, two shots of methotrexate, told to wait 6 months before ttc, got bfp on 6 month mark. Luckily it was on the 6 month mark as we were not trying. :) Do not worry if it does not happen first cycle. ttc is hard. even with 2 tubes you have to get to know your body. Good luck hun :thumbup:

Oh amy - :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you. Bet your settling, getting to know your little boy and trying to get into a routine. Busy busy busy. Love every minute hun. Wow can't believe you are now a mum. Its fantastic. :flower:

Hi everyone else. How has the results gone caz?

Me and zak are doing well. I will post a picture of him. He is growing fast and he is a big boy just like yours kimmy. He was 131b 14oz last tuesday. Loves his grub.

Ho

https://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4999/withbecka.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With his sister becka

https://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1319/withmummy.jpg

with me

https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8533/carseatchill.jpg

Gorgeous Kat! Your daughter is a little beauty too, she's your double btw! Glad he's doing so well!

:hi: girls well just got back from the hospital well all my results are fine woopp nothing at all wrong but i have opted for the progesterone test thing were if i get pg i have to phone then stright away to get my progesterone med they are going to fax everything over to my fs and tell him then i have to make an appointment to go and see him so fx now i get pg just got work on loseing weight aw amy so made up for you hun kat bby is lovely looks like you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->