One Tubers

caz, thats great news. I'm happy for you. So your spermies just have to catch that egg. Go on spermies :)

Thanks for comments on becka and zak. My little mini me's :) haha. Xx

Amy massive CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so pleased to hear your little boy has finally with you :flower:.

katstar your kids are so gorgeous. Zak is getting so chubby now. How cute.

Home and doing good he has reflux pretty bad so trying to get that sorted lots of long crying nights. Poor little bugger.

Attachments

• SDC10504.jpg
    SDC10504.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC10505.jpg
    SDC10505.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
Awwww Amy! Congratulations! He is a beaut!

Caz, congrats on your results!

Katstar, two beautiful babies there!

Loving the positive thread! :)

xx

He is 5 weeks old today. Thanks everyone I cant stop starring at him.

He is 5 weeks old today. Thanks everyone I cant stop starring at him.

Every time I look at his pic I melt so I can just imagine what your like!! Hahaha.

He has massive gorgeous dark eyes and all that curly hair.

Reminds me of my little bro when he was a baby. :cloud9:

xxx

:flower: Amy Xzavier is simply gorgeous... totally lovely eyes.. awwww
I am so happy for you. I bet you keep pinching yourself... you must be over the moon..xxxxxx

Wow amy.....he so cute and lovely. Like anglecake said, i bet your pinching yourself. I hope you get the reflux problem sorted. Do you know whats causing it? Probably an obvious question but have you tried changing his milk and his teats/bottles? and you will get used to not sleeping at night :)

Bloody lovely :hugs: xxx

:hi: girls amy he is lovely awww bet your having loads off cuddles with him x x x

wow amy he is just gorgeous. He is going to be a total heartbreaker when he grows up with those big brown eyes. Hope you all get some sleep soon xxx

morning girls :hi: well going the gym today going to shift this weight off me x x x

Hi Ladies, i'm new to babyandbump, I have 2 tubes but only one works, i had a steralization reversal and my L tube was to damaged so we are hoping the R tube does us proud, i'm so surprised at how many ladies have 1 tube or 1 working.

Hey girls, been FS.

They are booking me in for another op (lap) to free my tube from my insides (as its stuck with adhesions so thats why the dye didnt pass through) so it will be able to work properly again. If my right tube doesn't come through first.

I'll be fully operational again. Very excited!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->