One Tubers

Hello ladies,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while - I've been working away lots and not had much time for catching up :(

Welcome newbies - hope your time with us is short and brings you luck - and a much awaited BFP!

Jess so pleased to hear the good news about baby!! That must be such a relief.

4magpies, Mlyn, Milos, Angelcake and Caz keeping everything crossed for a lovely BFP this next cycle :)

Kimmy - my ectopic bleed was dark and watery - like prune juice, didn't have full on red bleeding. Sounds just like your cycles are starting to regulate after the birth. Just have a chat to your doctor.

Amy - hows things with Xavier now - is he starting to settle down now?

Kat - good plan on using condoms again. I think its the easiest form of contraception and doesnt mess with your hormones. I'll certainly be going back down that route once we have the twins - although if we have one of each, then I think we may just call it a day!

AFM - I had my 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago. It went really well - both babies doing fine and the larger one measuring 3 days ahead so they have put my EDD forward to 11th August 2 days after my birthday. Although with twins they never let you go past 38 weeks so I know I won't make it that far anyway. Prob most likely to have them end of July if all goes to plan and they don't come early. Doctor did the scan - checked all their organs, NT at the back of the neck and everything was fine. He even managed to identify the first twin as a boy - check out the nub shot - its pretty pronouced!! The other baby was turned away so we couldn't see its bits and I am so hoping its a little girl but I have a feeling he'll be a boy.

So I'm predicting 2 boys for me!! Seems all us one tubers have boys!! Lol :)

Have a private gender scan booked at baby bond on 27th Feb so I'll update you all then. My 20 week scan has also come through for 23rd March.

Thought I'd share some scan pics with you and also bumpage pictures... Although I think the belly is more flab than baby lol!!!

First pic is twin 1 (boy - see nub shot), second pic is twin 2.

Attachments

• Twin 1 side view 12+1.jpg
    Twin 1 side view 12+1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Twin 2 side shot 12+1.jpg
    Twin 2 side shot 12+1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Bump 13+4.jpg
    Bump 13+4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Bump 13+4 a.jpg
    Bump 13+4 a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
Great news jess :) xx
Cupcake those pics are amazing you must be so excited :) xx

Wow cupcake - those are beautiful scan piccies! I really hope you have one of each but with the one tubers run of boys then maybe it is the start of your own football team in there!

Loving the bump though - now I would say I had bump jealousy but I am hoping I can have one soon too because I gave in and POAS this afternoon cause I just couldn't wait any longer and ...:bfp:

Attachments

• BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
:hi: girls how are u all glad its the weekend and glad the kids are off for a week wooppp cupcake aw the pics are cool hun milosmm wooppp on your :bfp: congrtas hun x x x

oh my god milosmum!!! Massive congratulations hun, so so pleased for you :wohoo:

Wowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Well done Milosmum - so fantastic and a really dark line! How many DPO are you?

Congratulations - I hope this is your super sticky bean :)

milosmum.... :happydance: wooooo.... So happy for you.... Wonder if you'll have a boy like the rest of us or if you'll break tradition with the 1st one tuber girl! :hugs:

jess thats great on your scan. So happy for you. :)

Milosmum :happydance: wow fab news. Congrats hun. I guess a new 2 week wait for you but were here. :)

Kimmy i hope your ok? Do you think you could be pregga's? I do not want to scare you but i had red bleed for a day then brown with my 2nd ectopic. Then it stopped. Lets hope its just your body repairing from c section. Keep us updated.

Cupcake your pics are great! I hope you have one of each too. That would be magical. But if it is i don't think you'll be done. I thought i would be after zak as i would have one of each, but now i am broodier than ever lol. :)

Hope everyone else is ok. Love to all the one tubers this valentines :hugs:

Thanks for the advice girls. I'm not sure what to do now, I went to the doctors, what a waste of bloody time! I explained my fears re ectopic so she decided to do a pregnancy test. She had no idea HOW to do it First she didn't know how to get the urine onto the cassette (I pointed out the dropper...), then she didn't put enough on...Then she waited literally 20 seconds and said "Negative!" and put it in the bin! I decided not to point out that on the instructions it says to wait 3mins.
I'm going to monitor the spotting for the next few days, anymore niggly pain in my right side and I'll go and see a different doctor.
I don't think I could be pregnant, not had any slip ups but I do know they're not 100%...
What should I do? Should I do my own pregnancy test?

kimmy,.. Possibly do an early pregnancy test... One of the 25miu ones as hopefully that'd pickit up...

I know personally wheni had ectopic i was 8 weeks preg before i even got a positive on a 25miu and 12 weeks before getting a positive on a 40miu.....

Don't take no for an answer.... I'd personally ring early pregnancy unit....explain your concerns and they'll possibly get you scanned to be sure! Xxxx :hugs:
I'm sat here at 4am and totally unable to sleep.... Bumps got rather big and i'm getting sore at night now and it is impossible to get comfy... God help me for the next 3 months! Xx

CONGRATULATIONS Milosmum. I'm so pleased to read about another BFP in this hread. It seems like its been a while since the last one :happydance: And yes the line looks lovely and dark.

Well I know I haven't been around for a while but my bub is the opposite to all of yours so it seems :blush: Am I really the only one tuber having a girl?

Cupcake1979 so great to hear your latest scan report and atleast one little boy. How wonderful!

lovely scan piccies and bump piccies Cupcake congratulations xx

Milo congratulations on your BFP!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Kimmy I had AF red bleeding with my ectopic.. not the brown watery prune juice bleeding.. I would do a FRER hpt as soon as you can hunni .. if you do get a bfp go to your local Early pregnancy unit and ask for a blood test and a scan.. got my FX for you xx

as for me I am now in the dreaded 2ww xxxxxxx

Wowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Well done Milosmum - so fantastic and a really dark line! How many DPO are you?

Congratulations - I hope this is your super sticky bean :)

I am now 14dpo but tested yesterday so 13dpo. Knew something was up - my boobs hurt soooo much that if I wasn't pregnant then something was seriously wrong! Still achey but now I don't mind at all since I know why they hurt!

Jessica - I would love to follow the boy trend on here. The only other grandchild in our family is a little girl so a boy would be a nice change but as long as we make it through the next 9 months I don't care!

xxx

Olivia - I had forgotten your bump was pink! Sorry x Can't wait to have our first little girl on here!

Angel - god luck with your TWW it really does drag but I hope you get good news soon xxx

:hi: girls how are u all well my opks are getting darker woopp and have some cramps and pains in my legs think o is not to far away now x x x

Hi all. Great news on here. Congratulations milosmum and Cupcake and Jessica on scans.

Afm i have just ovulated and just in 2ww. This is month 5 of ttc post ectopic. Come on. I am losing patience now! x

olivia.... :happydance: i didn't realise you were having a pink bump! Wooo a little lady amongst all the boys! You thought of any names for her yet? Xx

Sorry can catch up properly now!
Cupcake wonderful news! And lovely pics, so nice to see loads of positive news on the thread :happydance:
:hi: Olivia, hope you're OK! Looking forward to a little girl to add to the boys :)
Good luck for this cycle mlyn! Hope the 2WW flies by!
Good luck for o Caz, get BD!
Well girls I did my own pregnancy test (felt strange to POAS again ) NEGATIVE! Phew! The spotting has stopped and I've no pain so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it was all a false alarm!

hi everyone! hope your all ok?

Milosmum congrats on your bfp!!!!

Well im 'fully cooked' tomorrow!!!! yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->