One Tubers

:flower:thanks Kat

:hugs: sorry your little man isnt well, wishing him a speedy recovery xxxxxx

Hello Ladies

I hope you are all well, hello to the ladies that have joined the 1 tubers (I have not been about for a while) and congrats to the BFPs, Births and scans

I just wanted to let you know my son was born on the 19th Jan and he is here safe and well. We had to have an emcs again due to the start of a uterine rupture but we are both ok now.

PM congratulations on your little bundle, your story was heartwarming and what a lovely happy ending for you, your story was heartbreaking when I left this area for a short time so it was lovely to see your little family now :hugs:

Congratulations. :hugs:

Congratulations cyclura another one tuber boy! We want baby piccies xxx

Puppymom - sounds like your wee man is doing better which is great news.

Sorry your lillte man is off colour katstar hope he feels better soon x

AFM boobs still hurt and belly bit sore too - mainly on the right which is the only sideI have tube so that is a little concerning. just spoke to EPU and they want me to see the gP before I get referred for my 6 week scan and my GP can decide if I need anything done sooner about the belly pain. I am sure it is just normal stretching pain but it is a bit one sided ... or I could be being overly sensitive on that side!

Anyway i'm off for a haircut I look like a sheep and we have a friends daughters christening at the weekend. Must make myself presentable for the photos xx

PS Olivia - I can't believe you have managed to keep the sex of the baby from your DH I am very impressed you haven't let it drop accidently. I am useless with secrets!

ladies... I have to ask... What does AFM mean? Am i being completley simple? If so, i blame it on babybrain! Haha xxx

Cyclura - massive congratulations!
Kat - hope little man is feeling better soon, must be so awful when they're ill :(
Olivia - beautiful name :flower:
Hypns- I hope you're not waiting too much longer for answers, keep us posted!
Milosmum - I'm sure its perfectly normal stretching but I can understand why you'd be worried :hugs: I had pain on my tube side in early preg due to a corpus luteum cyst.
Jess - AFM Means "as for me" I often find the abbreviations confusing too :wacko:

Good luck ladies for this cycle!
AFM I've had a lovely day with little man :) But we've got his 2nd lot of jabs tmorrow, not looking forward to them atall :nope:
Hope everyone else is well!

Hi Ladies quick question, how soon after your ectopic surgery did your cycle start? I am waiting to start my first IVF cycle and waiting for my cycle to begin for the blood work. I'm just a little anxious I guess.

Teesgirl my cycle returned to normal very quickly. I O'd 17days after my ectopic and tube was removed and had a 31day cycle if I counted the surgery as the first day of the cycle. We didn't ttc again until the 3rd cycle ( a month earlier then the first Gynea said) as we had the tube flushed that 3rd cycle I wanted to give us every chance. It didn't happen however. I imagine with an IVF cycle they would want atleast one cycle wouldn't they before doing tests in readiness? I've heard it can take some women with regular cycles 8-10weeks but most seem to have a new cycle within 6weeks.

milosmum I had alot of pain with this pregnancy. I went to the Dr who sent me to the ED and then I went back a week later. It was worse then the pain leading up to my surgery for the ectopic. They put it down to adhesions and the CL. I'm not finding it difficult keeping it from DH although its harder to organise clothes etc. I want to set the bassi up soon and cot and wash the clothes and blankets but pink things on the line will definately give it away.

Teesgirl: It took me exactly 1 month to get my AF after my surgery to remove the ruptured tube. My cycle was a bit longer (5 days longer before I OVed) but then returned to normal after that. I had an HSG and which flushed the remaining tube and started TTC after that, though we've been unsuccessful so far. Hope you get your cycle back soon so you can move forward in TTC. FXed for you :hugs:

Teesgirl- same for me both times cycle returned pretty much right on time. Wishing u the best of luck we were going to do IVF this year but now that we are adopting baby Xavier just decided not to go through with it.

teesgirl.. My af came 6 weeks after the ectopic surgery xxx

:hi: girls well just gutted the house nice and clean now afm just really bloated today x x x

caz.... Hope the bloating goes away soon!

I've just got home from work and am shattered.. Going to have an afternoon nap.... Guess i better make the most of my sleep while little man isn't here! Xxx

Sleep while you can now Jess trust me when little man gets here you wont be getting near enough.

Teesgirl - my Af was 6 weeks post-op for my ectopic then returned to a regular 32 days cycle x

Sleep while you can now Jess trust me when little man gets here you wont be getting near enough.

Just woke up now... More a sleep than a nap! Haha but i know that tonight as always i'll struggle to sleep so the few hours in the day take the edge off! Xx

Thank you ladies. The Dr has ordered blood work on day 3 of AF. Day 6-12 I'll have an HSG test to see if my remaining tube is blocked or scared. I'm really anxious to begin, just sitting around waiting for AF to show up !!

Thank you ladies. The Dr has ordered blood work on day 3 of AF. Day 6-12 I'll have an HSG test to see if my remaining tube is blocked or scared. I'm really anxious to begin, just sitting around waiting for AF to show up !!

FXd for AF to show. I had to wait 3 months after surgery before the doc would let me do my HSG. It was waaaaay worse than any tww :( Sending healthy happy thoughts to your tuber and hope she takes a pretty picture :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->