One Tubers

Angel, also hope your 2ww flies by and there's 2 lines at the end of it :)

:wohoo: fully cooked shells! :happydance:

Cupcake- Hello! :hi: Those are wonderful pictures!! Having twins must be so exciting! I look forward to seeing what twin #2 is!

Milosmum- Congratulations on your BFP!!! That is wonderful!

Kimmy- How are you doing? I'm glad things are starting to get better!

Caz- Great news for the darker opk! Catch that egg! :)

Angel & Mlyn- Fx'd for you through your 2ww!

AFM- I'm on CD 3.. Very happy to have AF back after such a long and drawn out process! My doctor wants to wait to schedule my HSG until after my next AF so that sucked. I was pretty bummed about that because I was hoping to have it next week. But if my body is good to me and stays regular, I should be having it around March 15th. So fx'd! Just need to find a way to pass the time! I hate waiting!

Hello to everyone else! I hope you are all doing well! :flower:

There's so much great news in this thread!!:thumbup: It makes my day, thanks ladies :) So many babies and BFP news. I still don't know you all yet so sorry I'm not making personal congrats :blush: but I'm still overwhelmed with happiness for all of you! We have so many buns in the oven and new ones popping up everywhere :wacko: Keep the good news coming!

afm: I'm still waiting to hear back from my new fs about possibly trying naturally with my crazy tube. Dh and I really want to start BDing for an actual LO again. I'm cd 11 and almost ready so the doc better be calling soon :haha:

:hi: girls roast in the oven woopp starving we had :sex: twice yesterday wooopp think we will leave it ever other day no till o then 3 days in a row I'm going to do another opk in a bit just holding my wee in now hope it darker than yesterdays x x x

:flower: Mlyn hope the 2 ww passes quickly for you!! ... I am at the same stage... :coffee: xx

still feeling ill with a chest infecion... wish it would just go!! xx

well girls here's my opk yesterday and today's woopp ovulating :sex: is on the card for then next 3 day wooppppp

Attachments

• Photo-0125.jpg
    Photo-0125.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
Jessica I'm hoping to call our Baby Ana Josie. FX DH likes it. She would have the same initials as he does (AJC) Thing is names have been hard to discuss as DH doesn't know bub is a girl although he highly suspects it. So names haven't been discussed. Plus I foolishly told him if he agrees bub will have the same initials as him so now I can't even throw the name in the mix to see what he thinks. Josie is a name DH likes after watching a movie recently and I think its really cute. Before that I was thinking of Jayda as a middle name (trying to stick with the J's) as that was a name DH likes for DD when she was born. But Josie is nicer I think. We also both love Anna but we have an Emma and DH even loves Ava. I told him the name I have called bub is only 1 letter different to two names on the top of the list although he hasn't actually heard me ever mention it. He doesn't have a clue. Poor bloke. I also like Anika but I'm sure DH wont like this.

caz & bob I'm praying you catch that egg. FX

Goodluck everyone in the 2ww and coming up to O. I'll have everything crossed there will be heaps of BFP to go with Milomums in the next few weeks. Its about time there is an influx in here.

Hello Ladies

I hope you are all well, hello to the ladies that have joined the 1 tubers (I have not been about for a while) and congrats to the BFPs, Births and scans

I just wanted to let you know my son was born on the 19th Jan and he is here safe and well. We had to have an emcs again due to the start of a uterine rupture but we are both ok now.

PM congratulations on your little bundle, your story was heartwarming and what a lovely happy ending for you, your story was heartbreaking when I left this area for a short time so it was lovely to see your little family now :hugs:

Hello Ladies

I hope you are all well, hello to the ladies that have joined the 1 tubers (I have not been about for a while) and congrats to the BFPs, Births and scans

I just wanted to let you know my son was born on the 19th Jan and he is here safe and well. We had to have an emcs again due to the start of a uterine rupture but we are both ok now.

PM congratulations on your little bundle, your story was heartwarming and what a lovely happy ending for you, your story was heartbreaking when I left this area for a short time so it was lovely to see your little family now :hugs:

:thumbup: congratulations hun xx

Hello Ladies

Thanks Hun congrats to you!!! You son was born one day after my bday so cute. Glad u both are well.

Congrats Milos Mum so happy 4 u. Glad all is well Jess Kimmy and Cupcake. Sorry I havent been around in ages. Things have been hectic but little man is doing a lot better now that he has meds for the reflux. Still spits up a lot and isnt gaining weight properly but hopefully the meds and the formula change will help.

cyclura CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your son :flower: glad to hear your both well.

Puppymom I'm pleased to hear your little man's reflux has been improved with his meds. Hope he starts gaining stacks of weight soon.

cyclura CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your son :flower: glad to hear your both well.

Puppymom I'm pleased to hear your little man's reflux has been improved with his meds. Hope he starts gaining stacks of weight soon.

Olivia,
Wow 31+weeks already. :happydance::happydance: So happy for you hun.

:hi: girls hope your all well today afm done another opk and its not as dark as yesterdays woopp x x x

Well its only been a couple of days since i was here and there is so much to say. We are busy one tubers. :flower::thumbup:

Amy - i am so glad things are looking a little better with the reflux. Let hope these meds can help the little man and gain some lovely baby weight :thumbup: chubby cheeks and podgy hands. Don't you just love em.

cyclura - hi hun and nice to see you!! :kiss: congrats on your arrival of your little man. Hows life with two little ones? Hope your recovery has been ok after c-section. :hugs: hopefully we get to see a pic soon :thumbup:

Kimmy - I am so happy that things are ok for you. Its weird being happy to get a :bfn: aint it. Especially on here :thumbup: Gosh your little man!!! All that hair.....wheres he get that from and did you have heart burn :haha: lol

Caz - good job :sex: :thumbup: the cd13 hpt looks great and by the sounds of it you got some spermies in there to get that egg.

Well i guess your in the 2ww now with mlyn and angelcake. All 3 of you don't loose patience!! Yourtimes will come :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :baby::baby::baby:

shell'sangels - all cooked and ready to go!!! be patient though cause i went another 5 weeks further than 37 weeks. I went insane!! Keep busy hun :sex: pinapple, walks, cleaning and good old curry :thumbup: soon another baby to bless us and don't forget a pic.

Olivia - i love the name. Josie is a lovely name. Bet you can't wait for your princess to be here.

Milos mum - do you have any plans for bloods to be taken or anything? What symptoms do you have other than your boobs? SOOOO happy for you.

We do have babies popping all over the place on here. One tubers can do it as much as anyone else!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

kikio52 and hpynslife - hopefully you both can try soon. Not too long to wait and its all good for the healing of your bodies. Keep us posted and be patient. :coffee:

Well my little man has a cold and a wheezy chest. :cry: he is not down in the dumps though and it does not seem to bother him but i feel so helpless for him. He is not at the 3 month mark yet so not happy in trying anything to relieve his symptoms. Hope it passes soon for him.

Thanks Kat! I'll hopefully hear back from my FIL with news from the FS really soon. Just a few more days and I'll get more answers :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->