One Tubers

Good luck for monday milosmum! I also cried at one of my early scans, the sonographer looked at me all concerned as if someting was wrong with me :haha: I had to explain I was crying with relief!
Kat glad the little man is better, hope you feel better soon too! I've got a touch of cold, hoping it doesn't progress into anything more!
:hi: to everyone else!

Hi Ladies..

I had a follow up appointment for my ectopic today. My doctor says I'm healing quickly so that's good. But she's already throwing the option of IVF at me.. Makes me so nervous. :( She says with my history it may not look good for my only tube to be capable of what it needs to do. But she is scheduling my HSG for the week of March 14th after my next AF so only 3 weeks away! She says it couldn't have been completely blocked because the sperm met the egg but it may not be open enough for the egg to get back down. So now I'm praying the HSG opens it up real good for that egg to get through!

I hope you all are well!! :flower:

kiki: Don't give up hope! That HSG could be your golden ticket! You'll be in my thoughts on March 14th, I'll be having images of a smooth sailing tube for :spermy: and the big lady egg to travel down.

Good luck Milo's mum!

Don't be too disappointed if you don't see too much at this one. We only saw a fetal sac and no pole or baby (I have 28-30 day cycle but ov late). Even though they told me it was good news as it was in the right place I was still worried and sure enough 10 days later we saw a baby + heartbeat..

Hpyns4life- Thank you! I sure hope it's my golden ticket too! :)

When did you have your HSG? I look forward to seeing what happens! Fx'd so tightly for you!

Angel don't give up:hugs:, I know how you feel, i was like it last month but us one tubers got to keep trying it will be worth it in the end, just sometimes takes us a bit longer but you know what they say, practice makes perfect.:thumbup:

Kiki good luck with your hsg, i should be having one in march as well< hope we get good results.:thumbup:

Hypns4life - great news :happydance: get busy :sex: :haha::thumbup:

Milos - good luck on the scan. I will be thread stalking monday for news :) Just want to say though, at 6 weeks they only saw a g-sac and maybe a shadow of yoke sac but we knew it was in the right place. At 8 weeks, all was there and well :thumbup: The symptoms sound promising :happydance:

Tasha - so sorry for your losses :hugs: welcome to our happy group of ladies. You will feel right at home here as there are some wonderful ladies.

Caz - hi there hun. Happy as always :flower::winkwink: hope your not symptom spotting :haha:

As for me, my little man is so much better but unfortunaltly i got it :haha: feel full of it. Man flu all round :)

thank you hun i hope your better soon, you have all been so lovely and welcoming x x

omg sorry i mean angelcake dont know where fairy came from. Im having one of those days x :dohh:

Hpyns4life- Thank you! I sure hope it's my golden ticket too! :)

When did you have your HSG? I look forward to seeing what happens! Fx'd so tightly for you!

I had mine mid Dec. 2010. So I'm still in the 3 month smooth sailings, though I think I OVed on my non tube side last cycle :dohh: so wasted my first try :(
:dust: to both of us!!

Hi Ladies..

I had a follow up appointment for my ectopic today. My doctor says I'm healing quickly so that's good. But she's already throwing the option of IVF at me.. Makes me so nervous. :( She says with my history it may not look good for my only tube to be capable of what it needs to do. But she is scheduling my HSG for the week of March 14th after my next AF so only 3 weeks away! She says it couldn't have been completely blocked because the sperm met the egg but it may not be open enough for the egg to get back down. So now I'm praying the HSG opens it up real good for that egg to get through!

I hope you all are well!! :flower:

Good Luck KIKI. I have my HSG scheduled for this Friday. I pray HSG opens me up or else it's on TO IVF.

have not been around for ages but thought i would let you know i had my baby! there are lots of newbies on here so a bit of background! had miscarriage oct 09 and ectopic dec 09 with removal of left tube after methotrexate failed and i ruptured! luckily i went a&e as epau wouldn't believe anything was wrong and i collapsed there! well 3 months later got my bpf and am pleased to announce the arrival of Amy Rose born at home on my living room floor weighing 7lb 4oz and is amazing and a true miracle! she was born jan 8th. will try and catch up with the thread when get the chance! good luck to you all

aw mrs r nice to here from you again hun lovely name hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->