One Tubers

Angel- I'm sorry that darn witch got you. :hugs:

Spuggle- Thank you. Good luck to you as well! Hopefully this is all we need to get our bfp's!

Hypns4life- That is great you are still within the 3 months! Fx'd so tightly for you that you will get your bfp this try! :dust:

Teesgirl- Thank you. Good luck to you! I am looking forward to hearing how your HSG goes on Friday! Fx'd that it opens up the tube and coats it real good for smooth swimming!

Mrs- Congratulations!

4magpies- You are having a lap to fix your tube? How are they fixing it? I'm curious because my Doctor is already talking IVF if my HSG shows blockages.

Oh I'm having a HSG in 3 weeks which is putting dye through the tubes. When she said Lap.. I thought it was something different.

MrsR CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of Amy. Looks like Amy is the first little lady born in this thread :flower:

Oh I'm having a HSG in 3 weeks which is putting dye through the tubes. When she said Lap.. I thought it was something different.

I though Lap it meant laproscopy, where they surgically tried to remove the blocked part of the tube? Am I wrong about this?

I too thought lap was a laparoscopy, ive had a few laps in my time, it maybe they want to unblock using micro surgery as apose to flushing with dye. I would check out hun as you wil be under with general anethetic with lap. :hugs:

I am having a laparoscopy.

My tube isnt blocked as such. It's kinked as it is stuck to my insides with adhesions (scar tissue) they are removing the scar tissue and hoping it unkinks and is free flowing.

They can do a dye test at the same time as a lap. As they can visually see the dye and dont need to do an xray or what ever it is they go with a hsg. I have never had a hsg just went straight to laps cause of my history.

The technical term for my procedure is; Salpingolysis

Bit about it on here; https://www.advancedfertility.com/tubalsur.htm

Hope that helps girls.

x

have not been around for ages but thought i would let you know i had my baby! there are lots of newbies on here so a bit of background! had miscarriage oct 09 and ectopic dec 09 with removal of left tube after methotrexate failed and i ruptured! luckily i went a&e as epau wouldn't believe anything was wrong and i collapsed there! well 3 months later got my bpf and am pleased to announce the arrival of Amy Rose born at home on my living room floor weighing 7lb 4oz and is amazing and a true miracle! she was born jan 8th. will try and catch up with the thread when get the chance! good luck to you all

:flower: congratulations Mrs R xx

4magpies- Thank you for the clarification. I have had a Lap for endo and when I saw you said you are having a lap to fix your tube, I wasn't sure how they did that. Good Luck!!

I took an ept this morning (early, I'm only 11dpo) and misread it and thought it was bfp, when it was actually bfn. But for about 5 minutes I thought I was prego.... instead of being happy I was terrified! I was so scared that it was ectopic again, I was shaking and crying until a light came on in my head and I checked the ept again and realized I had read it wrong. Maybe I've been kidding myself about being okay with not doing IVF. Now I don't know if I really want to try naturally :( I feel crappy :cry:

Oh hun I'm so sorry. It really is not fair taht we have to worry so much about even what could be a happy time. Hang in there.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm full of spots i dont even get spots only 1 when af is jew and had cramping for 2 days hope this is :bfp: signs x x x

caz & bob I'll be praying its a BFP for you also. FX

Hpyns4life I too am sorry your going through this and the site of a BFP makes you scared. It is a very scary time I'm still petrified and I know this bub isn't ectopic. I'm crossing everything it is a BFP and everything goes smooth sailing with your pregnancy. I found the thought and process of IVF quite helpful over ttc naturally although we never did start so I can't comment after all the paperwork etc. It did offer us alot more hope then ttc naturally did.

4magpies I too had a laparoscopy to try repair my tube and flush it. I was never given the option to have a HSG as during my surgery to remove the ectopic and my other tube they could tell it was damaged and pinned down with adhesions from PID and endo. I was happy with that and had it done just 9weeks after my tube/bub was removed. We were very lucky that my remaining tube was open (thats the main thing we were hoping for) and the dye flowed through freely although my tube wasn't as mobile as they would have liked to get it. We conceived on the 10th cycle post this surgery the cycle before we tried IVF. I had planned on asking for a 2nd lap but at my 6week check up the Gynea suggested I have it before I even asked seeing as they knew it was damaged and we had been ttc well over a yr by then.

Olivia did you concieve naturally? Or with ivf for this pregnancy?

X

Grr i've been getting bfn's too : (
11/12DPO today so probably out.
X

have not been around for ages but thought i would let you know i had my baby! there are lots of newbies on here so a bit of background! had miscarriage oct 09 and ectopic dec 09 with removal of left tube after methotrexate failed and i ruptured! luckily i went a&e as epau wouldn't believe anything was wrong and i collapsed there! well 3 months later got my bpf and am pleased to announce the arrival of Amy Rose born at home on my living room floor weighing 7lb 4oz and is amazing and a true miracle! she was born jan 8th. will try and catch up with the thread when get the chance! good luck to you all

congratulations hun x x

I'm not testing early this month. Think I ov'd from my bad side.

Has anyone ever got pregnant from ovulating from their bad/tubeless side?

x

Oooo i'd love to know, i feel tubeless side ovulation is always a written off month but you never truly know what side unless you were having scans around o. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->