One Tubers

I have quite bad pains with my adhesions so I just kinda guess. Lol.

x

I'm not testing early this month. Think I ov'd from my bad side.

Has anyone ever got pregnant from ovulating from their bad/tubeless side?

x

yes it can happen hun.. I know ladies on the ectopic forum that it happened too so there is hope xx

I took an ept this morning (early, I'm only 11dpo) and misread it and thought it was bfp, when it was actually bfn. But for about 5 minutes I thought I was prego.... instead of being happy I was terrified! I was so scared that it was ectopic again, I was shaking and crying until a light came on in my head and I checked the ept again and realized I had read it wrong. Maybe I've been kidding myself about being okay with not doing IVF. Now I don't know if I really want to try naturally :( I feel crappy :cry:

:hugs: aww that sucks hun.. really sorry xx

:hi: girls how are you all nice her today woopp carnt wait for summer x x x

Olivia did you concieve naturally? Or with ivf for this pregnancy?

X

We conceived naturally. My Gynea was going to try me on clomid for a while but he did my blood tests first and said everything was so perfect (my hormones) that it wouldn't have helped. I was so disappointed at the time. I was due to start meds on CD2 for the stim cycle but AF didn't arrive and thats when we got our BFP so we were very very lucky.

I ovulated from my tube side the month I got this BFP. I knew it from the pain and although I had given up in my head that cycle of there been a chance of getting pregnant naturally I couldn't resist jumping on DH! The scan confirmed I did O from that side. I have heard of several people getting pregnant from their tubeless side and even one lady who only had one ovary without a tube and then a tube without an ovary not having any trouble conceiving. Amazing.

Thanks Olivia. You really dont have long to go now, bet you cant wait.

I got a letter yesterday. They have cancelled my lap and put it back 2 weeks, they did this last time. Was in tears last night.

So pissed off.

x

Hi Caz, how you feeling this cycle?

I got OH's SA results today.

Count; fine.
Motility; fine.
Morphology; slightly below normal but fine.

xx

Thats good news 4magpies sorry they pushed your lap off again. Darn people.

He’s doing ok. Finally gaining some weight. He gained 1lb in 2 weeks but still only weighs 10.9lbs. Just trying different meds to help with the reflux hopefully this new one will work. Other than that all is fine is so amazing. He is starting to try and talk to me and goo and gah. He even laughs and squeals a little.

Awww how lovely.

How tiny. Bless him.

You loving being a mommy??

Looks like your taking to it really really well!!

xxx

I do. I will say it is so much harder than I expected. Especially with the reflux but just one little smile makes it all worth it. Just wish I didnt have to work so I could spend more time with him.

4magpies: That's crappy that they pushed your lap back again! Hang in there lady.

Thanks hun, they did the exact same thing last time. Really annoying...

Calmed down about it now.

xx

Sorry hpyns :hugs: we all understand your fear of trying naturally.
Girls I didn't conceive from my tubeless side either, but I'm guessing its not impossible from what the consultants have said?
4magpies that is so shitty of them :grr: great news about DH sperm analysis though.
Loves all round xxx

AF arrived today. I feel sad and relieved at the same time. Thanks for the support :hug: to all my one tuber ladies!! Working on onward and upward, lots of things to keep me busy for the next few months. Including a trip to Peru :wohoo: with DH to see his family!

I was shocked to see this group!

I have 1 tube, but oddly, I feel very fortunate to only have 1 ovary (same side, lol). I had a 16 cm cyst on my right ovary and had both the ovary and tube removed 4 years ago. I've since had a child.

I'm 34 ttc #4. On to month #8. I'm feeling like time is running out. Having that single ovary makes me feel like I'll be menopausal earlier, and my body is telling me changes are coming. My dr says I might be earlier, but only by a year or so, nothing of major significance. But still, I have half as many eggs. . . eek!

Good luck ladies. I'd read through the posts, but there are way too many, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->