One Tubers

AF arrived today. I feel sad and relieved at the same time. Thanks for the support :hug: to all my one tuber ladies!! Working on onward and upward, lots of things to keep me busy for the next few months. Including a trip to Peru :wohoo: with DH to see his family!

Ahh so sorry AF you you sweetie. Mine is due tues/wed/thurs.

But I have a feeling I ovulated late and AF will be late. So just have to not let her play mind games with me.

Big :hugs:

xxx

I was shocked to see this group!

I have 1 tube, but oddly, I feel very fortunate to only have 1 ovary (same side, lol). I had a 16 cm cyst on my right ovary and had both the ovary and tube removed 4 years ago. I've since had a child.

I'm 34 ttc #4. On to month #8. I'm feeling like time is running out. Having that single ovary makes me feel like I'll be menopausal earlier, and my body is telling me changes are coming. My dr says I might be earlier, but only by a year or so, nothing of major significance. But still, I have half as many eggs. . . eek!

Good luck ladies. I'd read through the posts, but there are way too many, lol!

Welcome to the group. Lovely bunch of ladies for support.

What 3 have you got at the mo, boys/girls? You lucky lady.

xx

He’s doing ok. Finally gaining some weight. He gained 1lb in 2 weeks but still only weighs 10.9lbs. Just trying different meds to help with the reflux hopefully this new one will work. Other than that all is fine is so amazing. He is starting to try and talk to me and goo and gah. He even laughs and squeals a little.

ahh thats so sweet... hope the reflux gets sorted out.. xx

AF arrived today. I feel sad and relieved at the same time. Thanks for the support :hug: to all my one tuber ladies!! Working on onward and upward, lots of things to keep me busy for the next few months. Including a trip to Peru :wohoo: with DH to see his family!

so sorry AF got you hun, but at least you have Peru to look forward to xx

I have 1 tube, but oddly, I feel very fortunate to only have 1 ovary (same side, lol). I had a 16 cm cyst on my right ovary and had both the ovary and tube removed 4 years ago. I've since had a child.

I'm 34 ttc #4. On to month #8. I'm feeling like time is running out. Having that single ovary makes me feel like I'll be menopausal earlier, and my body is telling me changes are coming. My dr says I might be earlier, but only by a year or so, nothing of major significance. But still, I have half as many eggs. . . eek!

:flower: Welcome to the group hun, sorry that you lost your tube and ovary, but its lovely that you went on to have another child after the op.. so there is a good chance of it happening again for you... I am 39 so time is definately not on my side... Good luck xx

:hi: girls think af won't be long for me now got bad cramps today never had them this bad af is only jew Tuesday when im back at fs woopp x x x

:hi: girls well af has got me early only jew Tuesday have bad cramps my lp is only 12 so taking v b6 again this month to see if it lengthens it x xx x

readyformore: Sorry for the loss of tube and ovary. Welcome to the group.

Caz: Sorry AF got you, she stopped by for a visit here too :(

Angel: FX'd for you!!

:hi: girls could someone help her wight i sarted af on the 1st of feb and come back on af today its only a 25day cycle never had this befor i have just started takeing v b6 this month dont no if its that ae what and all this week i habe been running in the gym my cycle has never been this early just dont no whats happend x x x

Welcome readyformore.

AF hit me today too :cry::cry:

Oh well, onwards and upwards x

Welcome to the group. Lovely bunch of ladies for support.

What 3 have you got at the mo, boys/girls? You lucky lady.

xx

Thank you for the welcome! Yes I am VERY lucky. My boys are 8 and 6, and my daughter is 2. Hoping to have another. My first was 19 months ttc and 4 IUIs and I can't do fertility treatments again, so . . . we'll see if I'm lucky enough to have another. I've never had an ectopic, but feel very protective of that 1 remaining tube, kwim?

:flower: Welcome to the group hun, sorry that you lost your tube and ovary, but its lovely that you went on to have another child after the op.. so there is a good chance of it happening again for you... I am 39 so time is definately not on my side... Good luck xx

Yes, the clock is ticking isn't it, lol!
How long have you been on this roller coaster of ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->