One Tubers

Congrats cupcake.

Hope everyone is well, i'm struggling to keep up with all the posts on this thread.

I will try harder lol.:flower:

Ready can i ask, why do you think that 2 ovaries and 1 tube is alot of wasted time and hope ?? is there a medical reason, i'm just wondering as i have 1 tube and 2 ovaries, does this mean i have less chance than someone with 1 tube and 1 ovary on the same side ?? :blush:

I have a feeling i'm asking a silly question here lol. :haha:

Because your meant to ovualate from alternate sides so in theory one egg jumps off into the abyss every other month, if you have one ovary your more likely to ovulate from that ovary every time.

But its bad if you need IVF then you only have half the reserve of eggs so there are plusses and minuses about it.

xx

Thanks 4 magpies, i won't be having ivf, i will be having a hsg in the next couple of weeks to see if my reversed tube is open still, dh having another sa and if all is well i will be trying a few cycles of clomid. :flower:

:hi: girls well this af is heavy and losing loads off clots pain in my back and lower abdomen just waiting for the doctor to phone me to see if its another mc or what on a good note im going seeing my fs tomoz woopp got to be there for 12pm x x x

Are you not ovulating then?

My OH's SA has come back fine, I have a 2nd lap to fix my bad tube at the end of March. Hoping and praying thats all its gonna take. So very bored of waiting for my sticky bean now.

xxxx

:hi: girls well this af is heavy and losing loads off clots pain in my back and lower abdomen just waiting for the doctor to phone me to see if its another mc or what on a good note im going seeing my fs tomoz woopp got to be there for 12pm x x x

Ahh Caz sorry to hear AF is being awful.

Good luck for tomorrow sweetie.

xxx

Good luck with your appt Caz.

4magpies my bloods show i'm ovulating, my consultant and i want to give it a go so that i will hopefully have a chance every month to concieve, i'm on cycle 10 now and said i would try for a while without the clomid hoping it would happen naturally.

My OH's SA has come back fine, I have a 2nd lap to fix my bad tube at the end of March. Hoping and praying thats all its gonna take. So very bored of waiting for my sticky bean now.

xxxx

How long have you been ttc for ?

xxxx

How long have you been ttc for ?

TTC since July.... NTNP from May before that. Soooo.... 10 months is that right? Lol.

So they may give me clomid even if my bloods show I ovulate? Thats interesting!

xxx

I don't know, i just thought it was the norm that after a reversal if you only have one tube you can try clomid, might be worth asking though when you go. x

I also have short cycles some months, 18days upto 26 being my longest, i heard clomid can lengthen cycles so it may be for that reason too. x

Ahhh my cycles are very regular now so maybe they wont give it me.

xx

Oh and on DH's last SA his morpology was only 5% so it maybe for that reason too :shrug: but i would definitely ask hun.

We haven't had exact numbers for OH's SA, as the FS likes to give them in person.

But on the phone he said; Count is fine, motility is fine and morphology is a little under average but still fine.

xxx

I think most mens morphology is lower than expected, the are very picky about shape now days lol.

Haha. Yeah suppose it depends on the tech doing the test aswell.

I was so happy when we got his SA results, I was over the moon. Just need to get my right now.
xxx

Cupcake - congratulations on the double team blue - thats lovely news and feeling movement is so exciting!

Sorry to hear about your horrid AF Caz - hope the FS can help you out with whats going on x

AFM - 6 week scan today showed baby in utero with a heartbeat measuring 6 weeks 3 days which is ahead of the dates I thought I was so I am over the moon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->