One Tubers

Just want to encourage all of you gals with this story.

My closest friend had an ectopic pregnancy. Found out early (5ish weeks) and took methotrexate to avoid surgery. Her HCG levels went down and all looked good. A week later she suddenly got very sick and had to go to the ER. Her ectopic ruptured and she needed emergency surgery and removal of her tube. She was devastated to say the least.
A few months later she started ttc again (this was at the same time that I was ttc and we called it the "1 tube race" lol). She has both ovaries (again, I felt more fortunate. 2 ovaries and 1 tube seems like a LOT of wasted time and hope). 4 months later, she was pregnant and delivered a healthy term, uncomplicated baby girl! I hope this is the story for all of us.

Good luck to you all!

Just want to encourage all of you gals with this story.

My closest friend had an ectopic pregnancy. Found out early (5ish weeks) and took methotrexate to avoid surgery. Her HCG levels went down and all looked good. A week later she suddenly got very sick and had to go to the ER. Her ectopic ruptured and she needed emergency surgery and removal of her tube. She was devastated to say the least.
A few months later she started ttc again (this was at the same time that I was ttc and we called it the "1 tube race" lol). She has both ovaries (again, I felt more fortunate. 2 ovaries and 1 tube seems like a LOT of wasted time and hope). 4 months later, she was pregnant and delivered a healthy term, uncomplicated baby girl! I hope this is the story for all of us.

Good luck to you all!

Thank you for sharing, I hope this story repeats itself over and over again for all of those One Tubers out there :flower:

That is a nice story as are the ones from the ladies on here who are progressing well with their pregnancies or have their babies.

Lets hope we follow in their footsteps soon xx

:hi: girls could someone help her wight i sarted af on the 1st of feb and come back on af today its only a 25day cycle never had this befor i have just started takeing v b6 this month dont no if its that ae what and all this week i habe been running in the gym my cycle has never been this early just dont no whats happend x x x

25 days is quite short.. if it happens again next month. go and see your GP as you may need to take estrogen supplements which may help lengthen your cycle.. :hugs:

I was shocked to see this group!

I have 1 tube, but oddly, I feel very fortunate to only have 1 ovary (same side, lol). I had a 16 cm cyst on my right ovary and had both the ovary and tube removed 4 years ago. I've since had a child.

I'm 34 ttc #4. On to month #8. I'm feeling like time is running out. Having that single ovary makes me feel like I'll be menopausal earlier, and my body is telling me changes are coming. My dr says I might be earlier, but only by a year or so, nothing of major significance. But still, I have half as many eggs. . . eek!

Good luck ladies. I'd read through the posts, but there are way too many, lol!

Welcome to the group. Lovely bunch of ladies for support.

What 3 have you got at the mo, boys/girls? You lucky lady.

xx

Thank you for the welcome! Yes I am VERY lucky. My boys are 8 and 6, and my daughter is 2. Hoping to have another. My first was 19 months ttc and 4 IUIs and I can't do fertility treatments again, so . . . we'll see if I'm lucky enough to have another. I've never had an ectopic, but feel very protective of that 1 remaining tube, kwim?

:hugs: yes i do hunni.. xx

I was shocked to see this group!

I have 1 tube, but oddly, I feel very fortunate to only have 1 ovary (same side, lol). I had a 16 cm cyst on my right ovary and had both the ovary and tube removed 4 years ago. I've since had a child.

I'm 34 ttc #4. On to month #8. I'm feeling like time is running out. Having that single ovary makes me feel like I'll be menopausal earlier, and my body is telling me changes are coming. My dr says I might be earlier, but only by a year or so, nothing of major significance. But still, I have half as many eggs. . . eek!

Good luck ladies. I'd read through the posts, but there are way too many, lol!

:flower: Welcome to the group hun, sorry that you lost your tube and ovary, but its lovely that you went on to have another child after the op.. so there is a good chance of it happening again for you... I am 39 so time is definately not on my side... Good luck xx

Yes, the clock is ticking isn't it, lol!
How long have you been on this roller coaster of ttc?

since July 2010.. I got pregnant in August 2010..when I wasnt really trying but it was an ectopic.. I lost my right tube and beanie.. but still have both ovaries and my left tube..

:flower: hope you are all having a nice weekend!!..
I am just chilling and having a movie afternoon with the family.. later..
usually consists of films, sweets chocolate popcorn and pepsi! xx

Hello lovely ladies,

Just thought I'd drop by and update you on the results of my gender scan...

As I suspected - we're team blue - both twins are boys but are not identical... seems boys seem the most popular in our thread here. Only Olivia bucks the trend with her little girl :)

We're both really pleased and happy to see both babies so well. They were squirming around so much it was amazing.

Have also started to feel movement for the past week or so which I think is early for a first pregnancy but the sonographer did say it was quite normal with twins - such a strange sensation, feels like a bubble of air right at the front of belly bellow the belly button... great though and I can't wait till OH can start to see and feel them move :)

Exciting times!

Hope all you ladies are well and wishing you lots of luck for this forthcoming cycle - we need more BFPs :) x

cupcake: Congrats on the double dose of boys!!! So happy for you!

Cupcake, congrats on the boys!!

Tasha; I have cramps have been feeling sick and have headaches. But all is norm before AF so full expecting her on Wed.

My weekend was quite quiet.

Hope your all good.

xxx

Congrats on double team blue cupcake! Boys are verrry popular on this thread!
Good luck to all the other girls for this cycle :flower: xxx

Hello lovely ladies,

Just thought I'd drop by and update you on the results of my gender scan...

As I suspected - we're team blue - both twins are boys but are not identical... seems boys seem the most popular in our thread here. Only Olivia bucks the trend with her little girl :)

We're both really pleased and happy to see both babies so well. They were squirming around so much it was amazing.

Have also started to feel movement for the past week or so which I think is early for a first pregnancy but the sonographer did say it was quite normal with twins - such a strange sensation, feels like a bubble of air right at the front of belly bellow the belly button... great though and I can't wait till OH can start to see and feel them move :)

Exciting times!

Hope all you ladies are well and wishing you lots of luck for this forthcoming cycle - we need more BFPs :) x

awww thats lovely.. I would love twins!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->