One Tubers

Congrats Milosmun and cupcake. Lovely news x

@spuggle, i have 2 ovaries and 1 tube. research shows 1 ovary speeds up menopause + there is apparently a chance you can get pregnant when ovulating from tubeless side (i doubt this!). Also if you had another ectopic in ovary at least you'd have one left to do IVF with xx

congrats milosmum & cupcake woopp girls its just a horribule af if i get any more like that got to go back and see her dont no why x x x

oh no caz, my af has been horrible this month too x

Hi girls!!

I had my little boy yesterday Mason Lucas, 8lbs 8oz, 2 hour rapid labour but a really hard week of in and out of hospital b4 hand but he is lovely and the spit of my youngest.... here he is
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/189738_10150104992648358_505553357_6413478_1672258_n1.jpg
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/184388_10150105243453358_505553357_6415924_3607427_n1.jpg

Mlyn, thanks for the info, i didn't have an etopic though i had my steralisation reversed and the left tube was to damaged to repair so although i have 2 tubes only my right one works, the other is still steralised. x

Ready can i ask, why do you think that 2 ovaries and 1 tube is alot of wasted time and hope ?? is there a medical reason, i'm just wondering as i have 1 tube and 2 ovaries, does this mean i have less chance than someone with 1 tube and 1 ovary on the same side ?? :blush:

I have a feeling i'm asking a silly question here lol. :haha:

Oh gosh no! I'm just really impatient. Sorry! I could just see my egg floating around and there's no tube. . no chance. Although, I've heard that the other tube can pick up the egg too. (Or it could be my own way of making myself feel better for only having 1 ovary-and that fact scares me).

Sorry for the confusion.

I don't know, i just thought it was the norm that after a reversal if you only have one tube you can try clomid, might be worth asking though when you go. x

I also have short cycles some months, 18days upto 26 being my longest, i heard clomid can lengthen cycles so it may be for that reason too. x

I've heard this too. They tried it with me for #1, but didn't do anything.

FYI, clomid can also thin your uterine lining.

Ready can i ask, why do you think that 2 ovaries and 1 tube is alot of wasted time and hope ?? is there a medical reason, i'm just wondering as i have 1 tube and 2 ovaries, does this mean i have less chance than someone with 1 tube and 1 ovary on the same side ?? :blush:

I have a feeling i'm asking a silly question here lol. :haha:

Oh gosh no! I'm just really impatient. Sorry! I could just see my egg floating around and there's no tube. . no chance. Although, I've heard that the other tube can pick up the egg too. (Or it could be my own way of making myself feel better for only having 1 ovary-and that fact scares me).

Sorry for the confusion.

Hey it's ok i wasn't offeneded just i wondered if there was something i didn't know lol. :hugs:

Awww mason is gorgeous, what a cute name too xx

Cupcake- Congratulations on the twin boys!!

Milo- Wonderful news!!

Mlyn- I never thought of the early onset of menopause from having only 1 ovary. Or the egg reserves. Yikes. I only have one tube and one ovary.

Shell- Congratulations! He is adorable! I love the name!

I hope all you ladies are well! :)

I'm just waiting on my HSG.. a couple more weeks! Fx'd for an open tube!

Shell: He's so beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Milosmum: So happy for you :dance: You gotta have a permanent smile going on!

AFM: DH and I have decided against trying again naturally. We're back on for having IVF this summer. We're considering mini IVF or low stimulation IVF to avoid all the major meds which will really reduce cost and the chemicals going through my body. Gathering research about the different options, clinics, costs, etc. I'm excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->