One Tubers

Shell's congratulations! Gorgeous!

Hpyns I'm glad you and DH have a plan, must be a weight off your mind :hugs:

4Magpies hope its just a shy bean you've got in there! I know most people rave about FRER but I had nothing but trouble with them at the beginning of my pregnancy, very faint lines when other tests (superdrug were the best for me) showed a line etc. Don't give up hope! I'll have everything crossed for you xx

Hi All,

Wow. Lots going on here at the moment!

Cupcake - congrats on double team blue. That's fab news. You've now got lots of boys names to choose..!

Caz- glad you got to see FS again. Hope the clomid does the trick..

MilosMum - congrats on your scan. It's so reassuring to see the bean in the right place isn't it..?

Shell's - Wow! What a beautiful boy and a lovely labour too. 2 hours... I wish for that one too!

4mags - I don't want to get your hopes up but I had about 3 days of faint lines like that on those IC tests and was getting negs on Tescos tests and then after 3 days caved and bought expensive FRER and it was BFP.. So, it could just be too early.. Has the IC got any darker today?

As for me.. Well 20 week scan was yesterday and all was well with the baby. We asked not to find out the sex and then she asked us to look away while she looked at the base of the spine and we both confessed afterwards that it was really hard not to look and that we wished we'd found out! Too late now though...! I know we'll be glad when it comes to the birth as last time it was really emotional and lovely when my hubby told me that we had a boy..

No IC is still feint... feinter than yesterday.

I'm never gonna get blummin pregnant. *bangs head on desk*

xxx

Please don't give up!!

I've just posted in your journal too..

This journey is so hard isn't it..?

If you look back at my posts I was getting fed up with it all just before my BFP too..

It will happen one day soon. I know it!

Please don't give up!!

I've just posted in your journal too..

This journey is so hard isn't it..?

If you look back at my posts I was getting fed up with it all just before my BFP too..

It will happen one day soon. I know it!

Almost too hard and I am starting to wonder why I do it to myself month after month.

Just feel so miserable today. Sorry for moaning!!

Thanks for the input in my journal greatly appreciated. :hugs:

I dont know if I could be team yellow it would drive me mental so big respect to you for not finding out. :haha:

xxx

Done a FRER, BFN, done another IC, another very feint line. God knows whats going on.

I dont think I am pregnant, think they are dodgy tests.

xxx

I read IC can give a false reading either way.. :hugs: so dont rely on them hun.. use FRER.or ASDA . expensive but reliable.. really sorry if it is a BFN.. xx

:hi: girls how are you all af has gone wooppp sex is on the cards to night x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm just been out with the dogs carnt wait for summer x x x

hi all i did another test yesturday morning and got a bfn, then last night the witch got me 3 days early x 4 magpies dont give up yet. Hope every1 else is ok x

Sorry the :witch: got you tasha, fingers crossed for this cycle. :hugs:

Hi ladies :wave:
I haven't posted in a long time and actually just got back from taking a break on here. I think I got my BFP this morning, ever so faint but I see it without squinting or using light. So I called my fam doc and they're getting me in for bloodwork today... I won't get the results for an entire week. Is this normal?? I thought the process would go much quicker with a history of ectopic. I've been a nervous wreck all morning, I'm not sure how I'm gonna last another week... especially with the one year mark of my loss this month, I'm terrified of another around the exact same time. Any advice or insight? Thank you :hugs:

Sorry witch got you Tasha. I am still waiting for her.

Mommy2be congrats on the BFP. Sorry I cant help you about the blood levels, I havent got any experience of it. But wishing you all the best. Please keep us updated. :hugs:

xxx

Oh Tasha, sorry the :witch: came, yuck! Hope she leaves quickly.

4magpies: Have you taken any more tests?

Mommy2be: hope this is it!! FX'd for you!

AFM: nothing new to report. AF has finally left and I'm on to a few months of not ttc. Feels like a huge weight has been lifted, whew! I'm actually excited to be able to focus on other aspects of my life. Except that I'll be researching the heck out of IVF clinic :haha:

I did an ic last night and there wasn't even a sniff of a line.

Xxx

Thanks Ladies, 4 Magpies I hope she stays away hun x

Mummy2b get onto your doctors! That is not right, they should take the first set of bloods then take your second 48 hours later (it's not the number they're interested in, it's the doubling time ie. A uterine pregnancy HCG *should* double every 48 hours) Hope this is it for you.
Sorry the witch got you Tasha :hugs:
Sorry about the IC 4magpies :(
Hugs all round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom