One Tubers

:hi: girls hope your all well today i would 4magpies it carnt do any arm and its good for the blood flow sorry :af: got you hun x x x

thanks 4 the information caz, sorry af got u 4magpies x

The longer we TTC the less AF seems to bother me, guess cause I am expecting it every month.

Called FS for my blood results this morning. Just have to wait for them to call me back now.

xxx

4magpies: Sorry AF came for a visit. Hope fs gets you some info soon!

I won't find out till I go in for my lap.

I dunno whats gonna happen.

Love your new pic amy he is lush!

I love your los hair Kim.

Xxx

4magpies :hugs: Here's to finding your plan and next step in ttc. Stay strong lady!

:hi: girls hope your all well lovely here today got a line full of washing out just got back of the field with the dogs x x x

Hey ladies, hope u are all well! No laptop at moment so feeling a bit lost and missing out on all the news!
Afm... Off work today as the spd is killing me, doctor was meant to be ringing me back with an idea of painrelief as paracetamol are doing nothin and they haven't even called back... Useless doctor! Little man gettin big now and I'm getting bigger and bigger... No stretch marks yet but give it another few weeks I say! Haha xxx

Hi Ladies! How are you all? My HSG is scheduled for next Tuesday! One week until we can start trying to conceive again! I am so excited! So please think positive thoughts that my tube is clear or if not, the HSG will open it up!

Thank you for your support! :flower:

Lots of luck Kiki!!
:hi: Jess, wondered where you'd gone! Not long now love! Hope the doctors sort the spd out for you, must be awful. And well done on the no stretch marks! My body's like a road map!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->