One Tubers

Magpies sorry the ic have been playing you around honey - still praying AF stays away and you get your BFP soon x

Sorry AF got you tasha.

Congratulations and good luck with the bloods Mummy2be - maybe your family doc is just going to do bloods to confirm you are pregnant. It was always the EPAU that did my 48hour tests. Ask your doc to refer you for a 6 week scan too x

AFM - 6 week scan today showed baby in utero with a heartbeat measuring 6 weeks 3 days which is ahead of the dates I thought I was so I am over the moon x

:flower: WOOhoo congrats on seeing your little bean. So exciting.

Cupcake congrats to you also on your two perfect princes :flower:

Shells CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your beautiful man. His gorgeous.

Mommy2be yeah on the BFP. I'm praying the next few weeks fly by and you see a gorgeous HB in the right place. It is such an anxious time. With my pregnancy I had my 1st lot of bloods at 12DPO which I thought was a little early but what the FS wanted and a scan at 6weeks1day which showed a little HB. I did have earlier scans but they were all inconclusive.

:hugs: to everyone with BFN and AF. :growlmad:! I'm praying for you all that its the last time and you will all be blessed with BFP's and healthy pregnancies.

AFM Well am I next to have a bub? (saying we go in order) I've been advised to stop DTD and rest as I've been having regular contractions although they do go away at night. Just getting ready for the big event I guess. At this stage if things progress they said they will try stop labour with medication until I hit 36weeks. DD was a month early but I didn't have the irritable uterus like I do this time. Not much else to report. Just packing a hossy bag now incase I end up there sooner then expected.

Yay Olivia hope little one stays put for a little while longer. So exciting.

Milosmum so sorry can't remember if I said congrats on your uterine bean!!
Not long now Olivia, hope LO stays put for atleast another 3 weeks for you!

Mommy2be: I didn't read your post right the first time. I'm sorry that you're scared :hugs: hang in there hun, and get on your doctors to give you some answers. Sometimes you have to make it happen! Thinking of you and hoping you can relax a bit as you wait to hear more news.

Hello everyone :hi:

Well i have done it again. I have been away for two weeks and then have to catch up on lots of reading and news. :dohh:

shell'sangels - congrats honey. He is lovely. I love how you have put lucas as the middle name. Beautiful. How are you doing? hope you are settling. :hugs:

Readyformore - welcome and i hope you catch another egg. I have 2 ovaries and 1 tube. I always ovulated from my tube side after my ectopic. Apparently both ovaries race to make a good egg. You aways have a stronger ovary that wins. And yes its been found that an egg from a tubeless side can be picked up by the tube as many women on ectopic trust forum have got pregnant this way. Their scans showed corpus luteum cysts on the ovary from the tubeless side which means they ovulated from this ovary and this is why the docs leave the ovaries alone after ectopics. Plus to keep a good hormone balance. We do have very clever bodies. :flower:

Mommy2be20 - I do not have an answer for you about the bloods. I am sure no matter where your from you should have blood results asap. I got mine the day after. Push for them to come to you quicker. You have a right to push. Let us know how you get on.

Amy - awwww!!! i love zak talking to me now. Their little personalities coming out is such a lovely time. Glad he is putting weight on. Hopefully he will put more on and i hope the new meds work.

Olivia - i hope your little girl hangs in a little longer. At least to 37 weeks. She is the only princess on this thread. lol. She does not want to wait any longer to show all these boys who's boss. :haha:

Caz - clomid again for you :thumbup: gosh i hope it works for you this time. And them eggies hang in there this time. Also i want to tell you that i have always had 25/26 day cycles. Ovulate on day 11 or 12. Obviuosly i had no problems with a cycle this short. If it gets shorter then be concerned but your clomid should regulate it shouldn't it? Good luck hun. xx

Cupcake - congrats on two lovely princes. I think its lovely. Two boys to grow and share their lives together. I have one girl and one boy. If i have another i do want another boy :) I want zak to have someone to grow and relate with.

Tasha - so sorry af got you. Keep your chin up and keep going :flower:

Milosmum - congrats - :happydance: so happy for you.

Kiki - hope hsg goes well for you and you have a lovely clear tube. Not long now.

Well as for me. I am well. Just had another af. Finally slotted back into a 26 day cycle so i finally know where i am. It weird knowing what my body is doing again. ewcm and cramps for ovulation etc. I am so broody still. I want it to pass. Its not practical right now. We have no room for another. OH job is up in the air (local council) and i have not yet sorted out childcare for lo when i am due back to work in 5 months. I do not want all these problems though and i want a big family. :( But the family i have has to be looked after and cared for first.

:hi: girls yay weekend here again well i have started taking a-z vitamins 75mg of aspirin 1 a day and my folic acid 3cups of decaff green tea so hope i get my bfp this month i have made the oh to take folic acid to because its good for there sperm x x x

Thanks amy and Kat - still really chuffed that bean is in the right spot and now on the long wait for my first ever midwifes appointment (3rd pregnancy but first trip to a midwife - how exciting!!!)

Olivia - hope that uterua of yours calms itself down and keeps your little lady safe and sound for a few more weeks xxx

:hi: girls yay weekend here again well i have started taking a-z vitamins 75mg of aspirin 1 a day and my folic acid 3cups of decaff green tea so hope i get my bfp this month i have made the oh to take folic acid to because its good for there sperm x x x

Hi Caz have you been advised to start taking Aspirin now, it's just the doc's told me to take 75mg of aspirin but only when I find out I'm pregnant, Is it safe to take now, because I read it can intertere with implantation. Jsut if it's safe I might start taking it now X

:hi: girls hope your all having a good weekend tasha i asked my doctor and they said it was ok so dont no hun it helps to stop mc and helps your ovaries and keeps the blood flowing to have a read on it hun i did x x x

tasha found this hun x x Quote:
Aspirin is an over the counter medicine used for pain relief and to reduce fever. Aspirin is also an anticoagulant; that is, it keeps blood from clotting excessively.

A low does of aspirin such as found in baby aspirin may be beneficial to fertility. It is thought that aspirin can help the uterine lining by helping with the blood flow to the ovaries and uterus. Low dose aspirin treatment also significantly improves ovarian response. Aspirin is thought to help with In Vitro Fertilization, particularly in women who have previously had a miscarriage. Studies show that it may reduce the risk of miscarriage as much as 50% when used with heparin or immunoglobulin.

You can take any brand of aspirin, as long as it has no more than 81 mg per tablet. This will be in either the chewable baby aspirins, or in the adult low dose aspirin. The tablets are very small and easy to swallow. You only need to take one tiny pill per day to reap the benefits. Taking one low dose or baby aspirin (81 mg) a day is a good thing to add to the supplements you are already taking. If you are suspicious about miscarriages, or have suffered from them in the past, ask your doctor about aspirin. It could very well be what the doctor orders. When you are trying to conceive, it is important not to take any type of drug, even an over the counter one, without talking to your doctor first.

https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/preg...icles/319.html

Goodluck Caz.

katstar yes that would be weird after having a baby to feel all those signs of O etc. I think I'll be in the same position as you in a few months feeling very broody. I have no idea what we are doing in the future ie trying again, not etc. Its such a difficult decision. My heart says more, my head says maybe not and DH is on the same page. His saying vasectomy one day and another baby the next. And our bub isn't even out.

Well I'm very lucky things have settled down for my uterus. I'm still having braxtin hicks but not as frquently and not painful like before. I know how to stop them also (different positions etc) so I think its safe to say our little miss is happy in there for now. Another 10days for the big milestone although wanting to get much much closer to my EDD. I'm getting very anxious about her safety. Obviously I want her to stay put for another few weeks but apart of me now feels she is safer out then in (which isn't true) I feel so unpredictable like anything can happen to her and I wont know (as I can't see her) but apart from normal anxiety about her safety I am going fabulous. Varocose veins invading my woohaa and all! I'll be excited about the first signs of labour (before it hurts alot) as it will signal I'm finally about to meet her. OMG I can't believe how close it is and how lucky I am that we are here. I'm praying for you all still ttc that your all pregnant soon.

Olivia I felt exactly the same as you, terrified something bad was going to happen whilst he was still inside me. I think its normal to feel that way. Glad your uterus has settled down, I had some killer braxton hicks towards the end that were picked up on the monitor.
Good luck ladies for this cycle, I always pop in hoping to hear of more BFPs. I am always rooting for you ladies :flower:

:hi: girls how are you all afm feel better off the vitamins a-z i am taking got more energy ha x x x

tasha found this hun x x Quote:
Aspirin is an over the counter medicine used for pain relief and to reduce fever. Aspirin is also an anticoagulant; that is, it keeps blood from clotting excessively.

A low does of aspirin such as found in baby aspirin may be beneficial to fertility. It is thought that aspirin can help the uterine lining by helping with the blood flow to the ovaries and uterus. Low dose aspirin treatment also significantly improves ovarian response. Aspirin is thought to help with In Vitro Fertilization, particularly in women who have previously had a miscarriage. Studies show that it may reduce the risk of miscarriage as much as 50% when used with heparin or immunoglobulin.

You can take any brand of aspirin, as long as it has no more than 81 mg per tablet. This will be in either the chewable baby aspirins, or in the adult low dose aspirin. The tablets are very small and easy to swallow. You only need to take one tiny pill per day to reap the benefits. Taking one low dose or baby aspirin (81 mg) a day is a good thing to add to the supplements you are already taking. If you are suspicious about miscarriages, or have suffered from them in the past, ask your doctor about aspirin. It could very well be what the doctor orders. When you are trying to conceive, it is important not to take any type of drug, even an over the counter one, without talking to your doctor first.

https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/preg...icles/319.html

Thanks Caz, I've had tests on my blood and it's ok but the consultant told me too take it when I get pregnant. I did start taking it before but then I heard it can interfere with implantation but might start taking it again and see what happens this cycle X

thats what i am doing tasha just see what its like this month x x x

AF got me girls...

I might ask my FS about asprin caz, thanks for the info.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->