One Tubers

Thank you so much Ladies! You are all so wonderful! I hope Tuesday gets here quickly! :)

puppymom gorgeous picture of your little man. His just divine.

Kiki0522 goodluck for your lap. I'll be keeping everything crossed for a beautiful healthy open tube and an outcome like mine (I fell pregnant after mine but it did take a little longer then I wanted lol) Hope it happens soon for you after the lap!

Hi jess :) hope you are feeling better and a bit more pain free. Not long hun and its all worth it :) including stretch marks if you get any. My daughter who is 7 gave me a road map :haha: zak just borrowed her stretches and did not make any more thank god.

Kiki good luck for tuesday. Fingers crossed its all clear and happy ttc :sex: :thumbup:

Hello ladies

Sorry I've been out of touch, I hope everyone is doing well!

I have a quick question for all of you ladies as I am baffled by my cycle right now.

Last month AF was due on 12th Feb but she turned up on 11th Feb. Might not seem a big deal but I am NEVER early, pretty much always 28 days apart from one or two occasions where I've been late for no reason.

Anyway, I wasn't concerned about it and seeing as I'm not temping or using OPKs I just assumed I'd O'd early or something.

So, based on my cycle normally being 28 days, I assumed AF would show up this Friday, 11th March. But I started spotting last night! Two days early?!

This is also really uncommon for me, I never spot, I just *start* if you know what I mean!!

I'm still spotting now, but it's not super heavy or anything but it is (TMI) quite dark and red. At first I hoped it was implantation, but now I think it's too heavy.

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced a shortening of their cycle?

Jeez, one day last month, two days this month, at this rate I'll be stopping AF and starting the next day!! Haha!

Anyway, I appreciate any advice/experience.

Hope all is well xx

Oh, I should also point out that I haven't updated my tickers! Apart from the smoking one! wooop!

:hi: girls hope your all we i have just come back from a lovely wake up to the dam and back very windy here x x x

Olivia- Thank you! I hope it works too! Thank you for telling me your story! I love hearing success stories! :) I hope you are feeling well! You are getting so close! That is so exciting!

Kat & Angel- Thank you very much. I appreciate it! :flower:

Dlou,
I have had a few periods that came a few days early when I used to be spot. I wouldn’t really worry unless u r worried that u ovulated the same time as usual and you are worried that your LP is shorter as a result of this. I would suggest temping or using opks again just to see if you ovulation has changed at all. Good Luck hunni.

Hey girls, hope your all good.

10 days till my lap *does a little dance*

xx

Hi Amy

Thanks for the reply, what's weird is that it seems to have stopped already?! So it came just over a day early at the end of 12dpo, was spotting then a bit heavy at 13dpo and today when AF was due - it's stopped? My usual AF lasts around 5-7 days.

I'm sure it will start up again tonight or something, just since the ectopic anything strange with AF sends me into a worry.

By the way, Xavier is beautiful! I hope it is all going great!

Dx

:hi: girl hope your all well glad its the weekend time to chill tonight with a nice beer x x x

had a disater a few nights ago..
was busy :sex: bd`ing.. and just as my hubby was about to climax.. I sneezed really hard.. hubbys tackle shot out at 60mph.. and made one hell of a mess..I dont think I got any..:spermy: guess I am out this month!

had a disater a few nights ago..
was busy :sex: bd`ing.. and just as my hubby was about to climax.. I sneezed really hard.. hubbys tackle shot out at 60mph.. and made one hell of a mess..I dont think I got any..:spermy: guess I am out this month!

Oh Angel! That's horribly hilarious :wacko: Can't you try dtd again and maybe catch it on the late side? Hope a few :spermy:'s reached the goal!

dlou: I know how you feel about unusual AF's. Hope things settle themselves out soon so you aren't worrying for long :hugs:

:hi: girls how are you all well look i got my + opk wooppp got pains in my legs and big coldsore on my lip x x x heres a pic

Attachments

• Photo-0133.jpg
    Photo-0133.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
dlou,

I agree with amy. I would try temping or using opk's to try and pin point ovulation and then see how long your lp lasts. My cycle went from 28 days to 25/26 days after ectopic. No reason why, it just did. Our bodies do strange things.

Caz,

Good opk :thumbup: very dark. Good luck hunnie. Looks like dtd without and kissing. :)

:hi: girls another nice opk sex again woopp dinner on starving sunny here i will put my washing on the line x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->