One Tubers

Mommy2be: Thank you! That helps a lot. I'm calming down a bit and I'm pretty sure it's just a cyst so I know that it'll pass, it's not very fun but at least I don't think it's serious.

:hi: girls hope your all well i had a good night last night at my bils 50th party i was drunk woke up this morning zero hangover wooppp x x x

Mommy2be: Thank you! That helps a lot. I'm calming down a bit and I'm pretty sure it's just a cyst so I know that it'll pass, it's not very fun but at least I don't think it's serious.

You're welcome :hugs: cysts really aren't any fun, I hope it goes away soon for you. If I can remember correctly, it was causing me pain for about 5 days, with two of those days worse than the others, then it disappeared and I haven't had one since :flower:

You're welcome :hugs: cysts really aren't any fun, I hope it goes away soon for you. If I can remember correctly, it was causing me pain for about 5 days, with two of those days worse than the others, then it disappeared and I haven't had one since :flower:

That sounds about right for me too. Today the pain has really gone down and I bet it's gone tomorrow. At least it's obvious which side I OVed on this cycle :wink:

:hi: girls hope your all good fresh this morning think i have got thrush just used some cream carnt wait for my sunday roast x x x

Sorry AF got your angel xxx

Loving the bump Olivia! Not long to go now! xxx

AFM - off to the midwife tomorrow for all my bloods to be taken (she could not get blood out of me at my appointment last week!) Then its another 3 week wait til our 12 week scan xxx

Sorry angel :hugs: FX'd for a spring conception!
Milosmum: Hope she finds that blood this time, I'm sure everything will be perfect :)
Afm: the pain in ovary and non-tube side has gone now just like you mommy2be, so relieved.

Hpyns4life - yay :thumbup: hopefully you don't have to go through that again for some time. The pinches and pains every couple months around O isn't nearly as bad, I actually get amused by it now, I just think that I might be feeling the eggy let go :happydance:

Hiya Ladies...Hope your all well and welcome to the newbies x

Well im currently 10dpo today done a FRER yesterday but was in afternoon not much to see have posted in Pregnancy tests....so took a ic this morn and not sure whether its a evap or start of a bfp...could you take a look plzz? the line is a same thickness of the control line dont have much experience when it comes to evaps are they same thickness???

Nor getting my hopes up as of yet x

Thanks Jo x

josey: I don't see a picture anywhere :( FX'd that this is the beginnings of a bfp!

Hi ...Im Felicity..Im totally new to this...reaching out for support etc...I have one tube after a very scary ectopic in 2004 just diagnosed with stage 5 endometriosis...my hubby now feels the pressure to get pregnant...we have been trying for a month...major fail i found out yesterday...so depressing! I have come from Australia just recently left behind family and friends to be with my husband and my daughter(5) What the hell can I do and where I can go to get advice...The doctor just said to have fun trying and not to stress..Is this good advice? I would love to hear from any other women who have or had similar experiences...Thanks for listening :)

Hi Felicity! You'll be made very welcome here by a lovely bunch of ladies. I had an ectopic in sept '09 and lost my left tube. Had my little boy last november so we are very lucky :) I hope your ttc journey is short and sweet! Just to add, I personally couldn't relax and "have fun trying" as your doctor suggested. I had all the usual worries about fertility etc. Which is why I did everything in my power to increase my chances of getting pregnant, I charted, used CBFM, conceive plus lube and soft cups! Took me 2.5 months to conceive x

Hi ...Im Felicity..Im totally new to this...reaching out for support etc...I have one tube after a very scary ectopic in 2004 just diagnosed with stage 5 endometriosis...my hubby now feels the pressure to get pregnant...we have been trying for a month...major fail i found out yesterday...so depressing! I have come from Australia just recently left behind family and friends to be with my husband and my daughter(5) What the hell can I do and where I can go to get advice...The doctor just said to have fun trying and not to stress..Is this good advice? I would love to hear from any other women who have or had similar experiences...Thanks for listening :)

:hugs: welcome hun.. xx

Welcome hun I agree with Kimmy way too hard to just relax. Is there anything they can do about the stage 5 endo such as a Lap to remove the damage. Wish you the best of luck hun.

Welcome Felicity!! So sorry to hear about your loss, we never really get over these things but now you've found an amazing support group. These ladies helped me through the loss of my left tube and damaged right tube and now I'm on to IVF. It's nearly impossibly to relax and just have "fun" ttc, like the other ladies said. I'm still temping, charting, checking cm, etc. If I were in your shoes I would do everything in my power to make it happen. Check with dr. about what Puppymom suggested, surgery could help :) And there's always IVF as well :hugs: and welcome to the One Tubers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->