One Tubers

Hi Lissa- this board seems to move fast. Yea him a one tuber now. I'm worried that my left ovary, the one with the functioning tube, won't work properly because of the cyst and surgery. We'er having such a hard time. I'm being a complete b*tch and having a million missed emotions. First I'm sad, then mad, then depressed, then I want to be left alone then I feel lonely.
So what they are doing next is meeting with me for my postoperative in two weeks. Then they want to do clonus and IUI. The problem with IUI is dh needs to be readily available which is impossible with his work. They are not very understanding about giving him time off and he has some issue with telling his boss...loll my wife and I are trying to have a baby I need a more flexible schedule for a few months that will allow me to take one day off a month that will be at short notice to go give his sample. But I'm in no mood to argue about it all now.
We can't afford IVF we had to take out a loan for the TR. A lot of me is heart broken and angry as I'm sure you can tell through my writing.
We can do clomid without IUI but clonus can disrupt the deck and the doctor wants a good clean shot each month.

lissa - I'm sorry about all of the typos. My IPAD doesn't recognize words like clomid so it annoyingly changes it to clonus. Also the sentence saying "issue telling his boss...loll, I have no idea what loll is supposed to be and can't seem to understand why the IPAD thought that was a word rather than what I originally wrote. I guess I was supposed to say ...well my wife and I etc. So frustrating. I'm just turning into a lunatic though and can't calm down.
I don't know should we TTC this cycle too? I was given the ok to BD but don't know if I want to. I'm absolutely not charting. I'm waiting for AF and then on with the clomid. They are going to give me an HCG shot to make me O so I won't have to think about when that is. I really hope that whole process works. I'm wanting to try just the clomid without the IUI part of it to see if we can get his little guys there naturally rather than through a tube.
I'm so thankful to have you as s friend. I feel so angry and alone right now.

WOW another messed up sentence that doesn't make sense... "We can do clomid without IUI but clonus can disrupt the deck and the doctor wants a good clean shot each month."

Disrupt the deck????????? Thanks IPAD. I meant to say it can disrupt the ewcm and make it hostile to the sperm so that's why they like to pair IUI with clomid rather than simply using the clomid.

Hello ladies thought i'd drop in and say hi and give an update!!

Welcome to the newbies - this is a great group and they've seen me through my highs and lows!!

Pregnancy no.1 ended in ectopic at 8wks - lost my right tube in May last year. Tried again on my July cycle and got pregnant but it was a blighted ovum so had medical management in September. Tried again in October and fell pregnant straight away for it to be an early miscarriage on 7th November.

Then BD twice in November to get a BFP... at 6 week scan we were told it was twins :) and here I am today at 20 weeks, with all ok!!

I just can't believe we made it!!! And TWINS too - what a blessing!! All I can say is never give up = you will get there in the end.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the newbies, I'm sure you'll find lots of support on here. For me it has been great to see all these one tube pregnancies and babies! Gives you lots of hope.

Cupcake - Glad to see everything is going well and both babies are doing great! You must have one super ovary to fire out two eggs in one month! :)

Olivia - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she'll be ok and I'm sure you'll be a great support to her.

4Magpies - I'm sorry about your results, but at least now you know and can have a clear plan for the future. Fingers crossed you get that BFP straight away!

Hpyns - Yay for TTC naturally! I feel the same as you, might as well give it a go!

afm - well, this is the first month of temping and using OPKs and it turns out I O'd on CD12 which is amazing to find out. From my previous pregnancy (mmc) I thought I O'd on CD14 which has probably contributed to problems ttc because I wouldn't have felt so bad missing BD'ing on CD12 in the past. I've probably been missing the egg quite a few times. Doh. Assuming I'll always O around this time, that is.
We dtd O-2, O-1 and O and then O+2 (missed O+1 because of work) so I'm hoping we have a good shot this month. FX.

x

hi every1 i hope ur all ok. 4 magpies sorry about ur tubes. Olivias i hope ur friend is ok that must b horrendeous 4 them x

:hi: girls loving the weather her been for a run round the dam i have never done it before ho i was tierd had to keep stopping chilling now waiting to pick my son up from school at 5 pm x x x

Welcome to all the newbies x Flick, Melissa and ready I hope yout TTC journeys are nice and short and you find some support here with us. The girls on this board have been so supportive to me since my ectopic last year x

Olivia really sorry to hear about your friend but I hope you feel well and we can't wait to hear about your little one when she arrives x

Cupcake - I can't believe you are 20 weeks already and i am so pleased your boys are doing well xxx

Mags - sorry to hear your lap news honey xxx

AFM - 10 weeks tomorrow but still 2 and half weeks til our 12 week scan and we aren't telling anyone til after that so its just a waiting game for now xxx

i am going to do the same as you milosmum not let anyone no till i have had a 12week scan xxxx

Welcome all newcomers. Hope you get a bfp soon.
AFM - am 4/5dpo - cycle 6 of trying post ectopic. xx

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/325117dpo.jpg Good morning ladies. I wanted to post this. This is my first cycle after the loss of my tube. I know its light and hard to see but my bff is here and she sees it too..

Lissa- I think I can see it! Fx'd!

My temp shot up this morning! I think I'm in my first 2ww in 3 months since my ectopic! I'm so excited! :happydance: I feel like i've been waiting forever to O after my HSG last Tuesday! I will be back to catch up with everyone later.

Have a great day ladies!

i can see it huni, test again in the morning c if its any darker fx 4 you x x

:hi: girls happy Friday drink on the cards tonight deserve it worked out all week the test is looking good hun woooppp x x x

Looks good Melissa def call to get your beta done asap. Def important having had a previous ectopic.

Great news melissa - hope it keeps getting darker x

Try to enjoy your 2ww kiki!

xxx

my first beta was 9. not sure if it is from my ectopic that I just had or if it is new. My doc says to keep doing the tests and to come see him Thursday. We are leaving town Sunday and wont be home until Thursday morning. We shall see. I will post tomorrow with the pic from the test.

Fingers crossed it's a new pregnancy in the right spot Lissa! Did they track your Hcg to below 5 when you had your ectopic?
Welcome to all the new ones :flower:
Good luck in the 2ww kiki!

:hi: girls how are you all well think af maybe on her way temps down 36.7 today so waiting x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->