One Tubers

Hi girls
Thanks for your advice. I'm so glad this group is here!
Well something didn't seem right about the bleeding so I did a hpt, the first this month and got a VERY faint positive. And I mean FAINT!
I'm terrified it's happening again, the bleeding, the faint positive :(
What do you girls think?
I spotted brown 2 days before af was due, had a rush of red and brown blood the day before af was due, red and brown spotting the day af was due and brown spotting yesterday and today.
Af was supposed to be on Friday.
I've also got lower back pain and nausea, though that could be from worry.
I'd appreciate your opinions, could it be another ectopic, chemical or any chance it might just be implantation and everything might be ok?!
im so worried.
will go. to the epu tomorrow. I can't bear the waiting and blood tests.
please keep your fingers crossed for me!

dlou I have everything crossed for you that all is well. Keep us posted on EPU :hugs:

well i got my positive opk yesturday and 2day so loads of bding (tmi) bring on the 2ww lol x

Hi girls
Thanks for your advice. I'm so glad this group is here!
Well something didn't seem right about the bleeding so I did a hpt, the first this month and got a VERY faint positive. And I mean FAINT!
I'm terrified it's happening again, the bleeding, the faint positive :(
What do you girls think?
I spotted brown 2 days before af was due, had a rush of red and brown blood the day before af was due, red and brown spotting the day af was due and brown spotting yesterday and today.
Af was supposed to be on Friday.
I've also got lower back pain and nausea, though that could be from worry.
I'd appreciate your opinions, could it be another ectopic, chemical or any chance it might just be implantation and everything might be ok?!
im so worried.
will go. to the epu tomorrow. I can't bear the waiting and blood tests.
please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hun,this may be an ectopic, :hugs::hugs:.. but it may also be ok.. you need to be aware of one sided niggly pains, that get worse... and bleeding.. I bled for 3 days with my e/p (week 6) it was red blood like AF bleeding.. you should get yourself to EPU and get some bloods done to check hsg levels.. a scan neeeds to be done as well, but nt too early as they wont see anyting.. xx

:hi: girls got another + opk 3 now so dont no when i am going to o i will just have to keep having :sex: haha x x x

Hun,this may be an ectopic, :hugs::hugs:.. but it may also be ok.. you need to be aware of one sided niggly pains, that get worse... and bleeding.. I bled for 3 days with my e/p (week 6) it was red blood like AF bleeding.. you should get yourself to EPU and get some bloods done to check hsg levels.. a scan neeeds to be done as well, but nt too early as they wont see anyting.. xx

Thank you angekcake. I had an ectopic last September, lost my right tube, so I am pretty worried about this happening again. I also know that apart from bleeding at 5 weeks, I had no symptoms or pains. :(

Waiting for my blood results now.

x

dlou: Waiting anxiously for news after epu. My IB was light red spotting at 12dpo and nothing like a period. I had bleeding at 5w3d like a heavy period and back ache and nausea. FX'd that you have good news today!! :hugs:

FXed everything went ok for you today dlou x

Tasha and Caz - roll on the 2ww!!!

Hey girls

Well, my blood test came back negative - didn't think to ask what the actual reading was, if anything. But the nurse seemed pretty confident that it was negative.
Also, did a few more HPTs - a clearblue digi and a cheap one and both were BFN.
So, either it was a dud test, evaporation line or a chemical?
I've been getting a lot of cramping in my back and side which is worrying me slightly, I think the side pains are in my head though, just through worry.
Ah well, I guess I'm back to square one - though to be honest, when she said it was negative I was slightly relieved because I just felt like if it was positive, it would be another ectopic, what with the bleeding and the faint tests.
Fingers crossed for this cycle!!
Thanks for all your kind words.

:hi: girls hope your all well my opk are lighter now so think i am 2dpo or 3 dpo woopppp x x x x

Just bought a digital thermometer and a pack of OPKs. IT IS ON!

dlou: good to hear everything seems to be fine. Sorry it was :bfn: but glad that you're okay. Sounds like you're ready to rock and roll this cycle!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies! I had my HSG today! The dye went all the way through my tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was freaking out laying there. They had the blood pressure machine on me and heart rate monitor. My heart rate was 140! They nurse was like you have to calm down. I'm like I can't! This is it for me before IVF! I'm laying there watching the dye go through slowly but surely! All the way to the end! My Doctor says "that's not a bad looking tube" Especially after an ectopic and I have Endo! Holy crap I am SO relieved!! Thank you all so much for being there and being so supportive!

Now I need your opionions.. My doctor is a hard ass.. She says I should wait and we can make a plan before trying again because in her opinion I should do IVF.. But I don't understand why go directly to that if the tube isn't blocked. Yes I understand my risks of another ectopic because 1. I have had one and 2. I have Endo and scar tissue from it. But Why not try? If I get another ectopic then fine.. IVF it is. But I say to try again naturally on our own. For FREE! IVF here where I live costs like $10,000! I don't have that money and plus I'll get one kid and that's it. I can't afford to keep doing IVF over and over for 2 or 3 kids like I want. So what's your opinions ladies? Should i just go for it? O is only a few days away!! :) Plus I think I'm in better shape now then i was 3 months ago because I had this HSG and i'm more fertile for up to 3 months.

Thanks for your input!! :flower:

kiki good new hun on the hsg if i was you i would try natural now because your tube had be cleared and most woman get a bfp after having it done x x x

Great news Kiki!!!

I've been struggling with this decision for the last 3 months. At first DH was against trying naturally because he hated seeing me in so much pain during my ectopic. I convinced him to try for a few months because this was our best chance because the HSG had cleared the way. Then I had a misreading on my poas and I freaked out thinking it was +, when it was really -. So that's when we decided to not try naturally anymore and go for the IVF, even though it would cost an arm and a leg.

It's a personal decision, so if you and your OH want to try naturally then go for it!! Now's your chance. But listen to your doc's advice too, ectopics can be dangerous and are definitely traumatic :hugs: But like I was thinking originally, isn't it a waste not to try when you have an open tube? Good luck hun.

Kiki0522 woohoo on the dye going through. I'm so pleased for you. We were faced with a similar situation in 2009. I have the EP then had the lap and dye and my Dr said to give it 6months and if I wasn't pregnant by then he would strongly recommend IVF. By the time we had the EP we were already considering IVF as we knew something wasn't right. My lap showed the tube was not perfect. It had adhesions from endo and PID but the dye flowed through freely on low pressure so we knew it was open well just weather the mobility was good enough to get the emby down the tube if we did conceive.

At the 6month mark post lap we started the IVF process with paperwork and appointments and by 9months we were ready to start. The gave me the pill for a long down regular cycle that I never started as the FS was tossing up weather I needed the pill or not. Anyway I'm so glad I didn't take it as it turns out that was the cycle I fell pregnant with this bubba. I was ready to start the stim drugs as soon as AF arrived but got a BFP instead on my 10th cycle post surgery so we were very very lucky. I'd say ttc naturally for a little while also as you never know. You know your tube is opened and what better chance then now? Goodluck. I'm so hoping you have the same outcome that I have had.

dlou sorry to hear about the BFN. I hope your about to get a sticky BFP.

Caz- Thank you! I'm definitely hoping our BFP comes right after having this!

Hpyns- Thank you for sharing your story and your struggle with the decision. I am definitely afraid of another ectopic but I really think my tube is open for a reason and that is to try again. We have 2 for a reason is how I look at it. I don't know. It's so hard. I just figure when I find out I'm pregnant again, I will go directly in for blood tests and watch the levels until I can get a scan to make sure it's in the right place. I respect your decision as well though. It's so hard to decide what to do. I think you are very strong for being able to make your decision and I wish you all the best! Do you have any idea of when you will do IVF?

Olivia- That is truly a remarkable story! Thank you so much for sharing. It is such a tough decision. We are definitely on board for trying naturally for a little while. At least 3-6 months. If nothing after that, we will discuss IVF. Or obviously if I have another ectopic. Hopefully that will never happen again though! I think I'm in a better position now then I was 3 months ago with the ectopic. We didn't know what they looked like then and still tried. Now we had the HSG, we know it's open, and I hear many great stories about how having an HSG actually helps towards a BFP.
I am so happy that it worked out for you! Someone was watching out for you not to take that pill just yet! You are SO close!! That is so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->