One Tubers

You don't sound at all selfish - smacked bum for even thinking this!!! xxxx

Shell's totally normal to feel like you do. I agree friends dont know everything. If there is no bleeding than that is a very good sign. We will help u get through the next 2 weeks. Who knows hopefully by the we all will have some good news.

thanks ladies so appriciate your support, Defo gonna ring docs in the morning find out if he has me a scan date yet... i might be being impatient but i dont care to be honest lol i wanna know when i can get in!!

hello ladies its been a while since i posted but today i started my period i know its a bit of an overshare but am really happy been 107 days since last one and ive been waitin to start my clomid so i can start in the mornin and its my birthday today so am feelin lucky lol hope you are all well lets get some babies love and bubbles xxxxxx

Puppymom32: :hug: hope you are feeling a bit better today. I don't even think about my edd, still working on conception;) but I understand that does take alot of us to places and possibilities but like everything else, this to shall pass.

Shell- Are you feeling pain or more cramps? Could it be growing pains? I hope its just the egg settling to where it should be and growing. With ectopics the numbers can double, mines did for a while, but there were some discrepancies, like it would increase but not double....but that doesn't apply to you, this is it! :hugs:

Winsto83- what a wait, i'm happy you get to start your clomid now. :hugs:

BK,
thanks yes I am feeling much better just gotta not think about it and stay positive.
Winston,
happy birthday. Wow 107 days is a long time. Hope the clomid works for you. Best Wishes to all.

Bk, its more cramps, and a dull ache down near my ovary area, comes and goes....

Winston, 107 days wow!! bless ya fingers crossed this is your cycle on clomid xx

well thought id update...seeing my fs on mon morning to discuss a lap and dye....my doc reckons i may have endometriosis :( hoping this 2nd cycle of clomid gets me my BFP still!! its annoying as i know i can conceive with 1 tube...it happened 4 years ago bu just wish it would happen again!! xx

grrr my Doctors are sooo useless, rang up this morn cuse not happy with the way i was treated, or the fact that he never rang me back with a scan date, only to get a snardy a*s receptionist tell me, he went off sick yesterday so not much they can do..erm hello there is about 8 other doctors in my surgery!!, i told her that my life could be in her hands then, and she said, ok i will send a gentle reminder... gentle? flippin shove it under one of the docs nose's for godness sakes!!!!

Breathe......breathe......... lol

That is sh*it Shell!! Can't you just phone the EPAU and see if they can see you without a referral?I would be just as worried as you. x

ok just made myself feel abit better, pee'd on the cb digital, about 6th urine of the day very little came out and got 3+ im only 4 and half weeks, and pee'd on it a couple days ago was 2-3 so im hoping this is good signs in hcg rising!!!

That sounds promising Shell's, everything crossed for you!
Ok, so you're all probably sick to death of hearing about my problems but i need your help again...*sigh*

I've had some weird lower abdo pains this morning on my tube side (kinda like stabbing needle type pains, not bad, just strange) I then nipped to the loo and when I wiped there was the tiniest amount of brown blood on the loo roll (we're talking the tiniest weeniest dot but big enough to notice on white loo roll!)

What the hell is going on?! This is not normal for the start of my period, and (aslong as the m.a.p hasn't interfered with my cycle) i'm not due for AF for a week and am a week post ov. I'm so scared as the pains are on my good side...eek! HELP!

Might be good that its on your good side, could be you ovulated on that side, and maybe its implantation? Dunno, this body is such a funny thing, but we have to try not to fret over the possibilities....I know that use to make my head hurt. If the pain is really bad though call the doctor.

Dancingkaty1: I'm wishing with you and for you. Were you on clomid when you conceived then?

Shells- I'm still hoping its a growing thing and I do think you should stop peeing on the sticks girl, you are pregnant:) Keep pushing for that appointment, I don't think they can really tell till late 5-6 weeks where the pregnancy is (its in your uterus by the way) so you still have some time, mean time keep breathing:) :hugs:

I'm scared incase it's implanting in my right tube!! I know worrying never helps but I can't stop! I'm a big paranoid worrying freak! Phew, I do get myself in some states...

BK loving your PMA for me thank you hehehehe... hope your right.

KimmyB... i get pains like that EVERY time i ovulated on my good side, i had it this month too before my bfp, i tend to get cysts on my ovary tho so i often put it down to that, because its the side that 'works' i also beleive that you 'feel' it alot more because i feel nothing on my left when im ovulating and i DO ovulate from my left side as scans have proven. It could well be lil beanie travellin down the tube or implantation like BK said? a brown spot is what i got too and i didnt really take no notice as it was so tiny like you have discribed!! Try not to worry (says me who is a born worrier and still worrying lol) if you get your bfp and your in intense pain go see someone intill ya get your bfp i would try not to take the pains into account cuse you may be worrying over nothing.

Does sound very much like my cyst pains your getting, which is normal after ovulation for some. good luck sweetie xx

Thanks for that Shell'sAngels, I've calmed down a little now. Realised there's nothing I can do about it now, will just have to wait and see. Hopefully it's nothing. Hope you're well
x

Kimmy- I also get these pains nearly every month too since the EP. I dont have any cysts. The first time I got it I thought the same as you. Try not to worry hon :hugs:

Well, I can feel the witch on her way so I am out this month. AGAIN!!

I have found a Zita West affiliated acupuncturist really near me so I am going to give this a go. Thinking of trying soy as well!!

Onwards and upwards!

Good for you on the PMA Zero, I hope you get your BFP soon.

Shell'sAngels - Just popped in coz I had a flash of inspiration last night! Think this applies to you...When I found out I was pregnant (with the ectopic unbeknowns to me) I took a CB digital with conception indicator around 4+3 and it came up "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" Which was obv not high enough for it to be a normal preg but I never thought anything of it. So I think with you getting such good high results so early it can only be a good thing :) Hope this reassures you a little
x

thanks Kimmyb i hope your right.

Got myself in a right staight today oh the joys of hormones! just so fed up with the docs/consultant not giving me a scan date, or bloods or anything, ive been phoning around all morning for them to say... 'the referral is taking longer than antisapated' well im sorry but i dont give a flying c**p!! i want them bloods cuse each day is draggin and im getting myself stupidly stressed and worked up and i cant be like this cuse it aint good for the baby. Well im waiting to hear back again (i bet i dont get a call) with hopefully more news, at least my scan date but none of them communicate and i get a rude receptionist telling me to be patient!!! grrr

well thought id update...seeing my fs on mon morning to discuss a lap and dye....my doc reckons i may have endometriosis :( hoping this 2nd cycle of clomid gets me my BFP still!! its annoying as i know i can conceive with 1 tube...it happened 4 years ago bu just wish it would happen again!! xx

Good Luck Dancing for Monday hope the 2nd cycle of Clomid does the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->