One Tubers

ok just made myself feel abit better, pee'd on the cb digital, about 6th urine of the day very little came out and got 3+ im only 4 and half weeks, and pee'd on it a couple days ago was 2-3 so im hoping this is good signs in hcg rising!!!

I agree shell's I think this is a very good sign and now you have to stop POAS u r going to drive urself made. I know how you feel though after going what we have been through it is hard to trust anything and it really pisses u off when dr's and nurses dont seem to care. When I had my regular MC 2 years ago they did the blood test at the ER and then sent me for a follow up at an OB I called to make my appt there and they wanted to make it like five days later and they werent going to give me the results to my blood until then either. I started to panic and told them no I have to see someone now. I was already in pain and MC but just wanted to make sure it wasnt Ectopic. When I got into the dr the little sh*t said why was it such an emergency for you too see me. I said duh because something bad could of happened and I needed to make sure it wasnt a ectopic. sometimes they are so insensitive.

I'm scared incase it's implanting in my right tube!! I know worrying never helps but I can't stop! I'm a big paranoid worrying freak! Phew, I do get myself in some states...

Kimmy,
It sounds good to me. I never had any bleeding of any kind with any of my past pregnancies early on. I think it is because I never had any implant. So a spot FXXX its implantation should be good. With both of my EP there was no blood because it was implanted in the tube not the uterus. I also never felt any pain until 6+weeks with both of my ep's so hopefully it is just your little bean getting all nice and nuzzled in on your good side of your uterus. FXXX for you.

Kimmy- I also get these pains nearly every month too since the EP. I dont have any cysts. The first time I got it I thought the same as you. Try not to worry hon :hugs:

Well, I can feel the witch on her way so I am out this month. AGAIN!!

I have found a Zita West affiliated acupuncturist really near me so I am going to give this a go. Thinking of trying soy as well!!

Onwards and upwards!

Zero,
It aint over till she comes. Hope she stays away. Let us know how the acupuncture is. I've thought about trying it myself.

Will do honey- I am booked in for next week. xx

got my early scan friday i will be 6wks exactly so may be too early to see anything but hopefully not, they said they dont will do the hcg's and go back in monday. Also obviously open case so if i get any doughts, pains, bleeding etc go right up within the week. Least i got a date x

Pleased for you Shell's - you're right atleast you got a date, i hope the week flies by for you.
Well I feel af is just round the corner for me, am teary, bloated and spotty! Also having some mild cramps (not on any particular side). I hope the witch hurries the hell up!!
Got my final final appt with gyno consultant on wednesday so am looking forward to that, the nightmare will officially be over for me :)
Here's to a great christmas for us all :flower:

Glad you got your scan sorted shell. :thumbup: Best of luck for that honey. xx

Kimmy- Hope its not the witch entering the house and you get a BFP! Good luck with your appointment. xx

Love and hugs to all. xx

awww KimmyB, i hope its a bfp and cramps of uterus stretching ;-)

Thanks Zero hugs back at ya xx

Shells i'm excited for you to. Hope it puts you to ease a bit. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. Its a little rainy here and i'm just hanging around being a bit lazy. The AF is due tomorrow, God willing it will be MIA. I'm not as sad about it as I was last cycle, but at the same time i'm not looking forward to being disappointed either.

thanks guys ... i hope it flies too...

How is everyone?

BK - hope af stays away for ya xx

Witch got me today :cry: I knew she was coming though. On to another cycle. Hopefully the acupuncture will make me feel a bit relaxed. Will let you know how it goes. Gonna try soy isoflavones too this cycle.......

Love and hugs. xxx

Zero sorry stupid AF arrived. I wish she would arrive for me so I could try again. Stupid BFN this morning and I am sure if I were UTD it would show a faint BFP by now. I have a 16day luteal phase also so Ill be waiting till the end of the week till she arrives. I hate knowing I am out and having a wait. I need to think more positively as not been UTD this cycle means I can use my private health insurance for fertility which isn't so bad. I just hate the feeling of been in this for the long haul I wanted a BFP more then a year ago so disappinted :cry: Maybe I should start counting down the months till the FS not the TWWs hopeing for another BFP. Boohoo I don't know how you girsl do it as I am feeling so shattered right now.

BK, Hope the witch stays away.
Zero, Sorry the witch got you. Big Hugs
Olivia, Trust me we all feel like you do sometimes. Its still early so dont give up hope. It aint over till its over.

Hey girls, how are you all?
Well i'm still waiting on af! She's not officially late yet (as I have no idea how my cycles are going to even out!) But I think I'm approx 12dpo so she shouldn't be long...However, symptoms have gone now! No cramps in lower abdo atall! Although this doesn't mean a thing the witch took me by suprise last month (no cramps before she showed). I just want her to come now!! I'm in an awful mood and have been for days, could it be the M.A.P playing with my hormones? Also I've got shoulder tip pain! WTF?! At first I thought I was imagining it but no, it's there. How very strange (esp seeing as it's almost 2 months since I had surgery for the ectopic!)

Hope eveyone's well
x

Kimmy,
that sucks with the sholder pain not sure what that is. Hope the witch stays away FXX for you.

Thanks puppymom. The witch has just entered the building lol! To be honest I am quite relieved, we were still in the danger zone with regards to the methotrexate. If i'd have gotten pregnant and miscarried or the baby had been born with a disability/deformity etc I never would have forgiven myself. So this is my last period before we ttc again! I am quite excited/nervous/terrified! But my body seems to be doing all the right things, yey body!!

There seems to be alot of witch watch going on. I'm trying not to watch, and remain calm, which you all know is very hard- every feeling can lead to speculation, but I don't want to go down an old and crappy road, I want to just see what happens and hopefully go down the road less traveled that makes doing this again and again so worth it. On a side bar: my best friend had her little girl last night, what a crazy experience (mostly post epidural, afterwards it didn't even look like labor) but a beautiful one that, although a bit traumatizing, I would endure. I want to endure. I think my counter thingy is off, so right now its 2 days late based on a 24 day schedule.

Thanks puppymom. The witch has just entered the building lol! To be honest I am quite relieved, we were still in the danger zone with regards to the methotrexate. If i'd have gotten pregnant and miscarried or the baby had been born with a disability/deformity etc I never would have forgiven myself. So this is my last period before we ttc again! I am quite excited/nervous/terrified! But my body seems to be doing all the right things, yey body!!

Kimmy,
I can see how that would be a relief. Well here is to a proper cycle of ttc and a BFP on the first round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->