One Tubers

Kimmy thats what I am worried about it taking a long time to ttc. It took 9months the longest to fall pregnant which ended in m/c that was with two tubes. I know its not a long time but gee it feels like a long time lol. I just wonder now how long it could take. I guess know one knows we can just hope the wait is almost over for us.
I am pretty excited to be able to test in less then 2weeks. Ill try hang out I am a serial POASer. Even seeing a BFN I am excited that I can actually do it.. Ill be cursing those sticks in another week no doubt.
So I am 1DPO woohoo.
How is everyone else going? ShellsAngel how are you going? Having MS yet? Goodluck for your BT. I am sure it will show lovely numbers.

It would be a dream come true to get a BFP before the end of the year. It would really put a nice end to a crap year. Not only have I had the two lost pregnancies and my tubey I was involved in a horrific incident at work which resulted in the death of a baby. The inquest showed I had no responsibility in the incident but until the truth came out I along with several other midwives and Drs were dragged through the coals. Its almost 12months since the incident and I am getting so sad again as its such a reminder of what happened and everything to follow. It also makes me wonder if God still loves me as why has all this bad stuff happen. Just been silly I guess.

Oh my, that must have been horrific for you, can't even begin to imagine. Are you a midwife? Sorry didn't realise. It will be sad for you if its coming up to that time of year again but try to focus on a new year and a new start (with a sticky little bean that hasn't got lost on it's travels). That's all I keep thinking, I really want to be pregnant by next Christmas. And this Christmas is the first one that I've had no interest in material gifts. It's funny how these crappy experiences change our outlooks on everything don't you think?

I can't say I've had a terrible year, I got married in August and it was just perfect! So looking back on this year in the years to come will have mixed emotions i'm sure.

Hi ladies

Olivia thanks for asking about me, i am going docs 2moro morning to have my first lot of tests, then 48 hours later for my 2nd lot.

Ms has died down abit which is good, really sore boobs and lost of cramping and twinging down that area but i think thats perfectly normal in early stages? cant help but keep 'knicker watching' tho hahahaha... ive had a bad back too lower back and horrible taste in my mouth but hopefully thats all good things, keep peeing on my internet cheapies hahaha and they are getting darker by the day but still rubbish! i wouldnt recommend them to anyone!!

Hope everyones well? x

ShellsAngels I am a serial POASer so the internet cheapies are all I can afford until they show a BFP then I can run off and buy the good ones lol I must say the quality isn't very good but in saying that I have got a BFP the same day as a FRER with them. Just have to squint and stuff and also I get serious evap lines on them which makes me think it might be a BFP but AF arrives instead. So anoying to get your hopes up.
Kimmy I do work as a midwife. I dont talk about the incident much but I think as I had just returned from work when I wrote my post it was very fresh in my mind and the fact its coming up to 12months ago. Sometimes I wonder if its another reason I haven't had a baby as I know I would get really down after I had my baby that I had mine but the other lady didn't have her's. Her baby died at birth due to medical negligence basically and there was a heap of us that could have made a difference. I saw her a week before the baby died along with several others. It came down to the Drs decision of course which was to not induce her. If she was induced then the baby wouldn't have died. I was pushing for an induction then I left and she was discharged a few hrs later.
I am 2DPO now. I am already sure I am out for various reasons. Suddenly I have feelings I am in for the long haul and Ill be counting down until I start IVF not CD days. Never mind.
How is everyone else going?

God stil loves you olivia2, especially when its crazy. I'm glad you came out of that work bit ok, and I know you'll come out of this to. It is hard to have to wait so long for something to happen though. Before i lost my tube my issue was staying pregnant, now it seems like getting there is just as much of a battle. But maybe the roles have reversed and once we do this will just be it. I'm still holding on for a Christmas bfp. Not so focused on it this cycle, secretly hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Go shells go! Your symptoms do sound pretty normal. My everythings are crossed for you....except my legs, have to handle the business, lol.

Big Hugs ladies sorry I was out for a while spending time with my family. Hope everyone is well.

Hi ladies

How are you all? Olivia i do hope its not a long haul for you hun you so deserve your bfp as do all the ladies here, its such a hard time, i cant thanks the stars enough as to how lucky i have been this time my first son did take 2 years tho which felt like a lifetime!!!!

Right well im confussed, went docs, pregnancy confirmed, scan in 2 weeks, but he said no need to do hcg checks? i asked why? cuse obviously if its ectopic i dont want it being 'too late' like last time and losing my remaining tube??... he said that with me having 2 children since my ectopic and were fine and healthy in the womb, with the fact i got a strong possitve 5 days before af was due and the fact im getting strong symptoms he really feels theres no need for concern. Ok so this is great but it doesnt 'reassure me' and 2 weeks is a long time to wait when ya worrying. He said the percentages of another for me is so low, yet when i had the ectopic i was told regardless always a 50/50 chance of it happening again???... i cant force him to do the hcg's and someone told me abit of reasurrance would be too take another cb digi cuse it tells you the 'weeks' you are in if that has risen then thats a good sign, so ive been out bought a couple of them, but feel a little brassed off cuse it felt like 'oh her third she will be alright' im sorry but i nearly lost my life and i wanna be super cautious with EVERY pregnancy!! i told him this but he really didnt budge.

Oh well lets just hope all is ok, oh and due around 6th august x

Shell's that does suck they he would not do it just to reassure you. Sometimes Dr can be so insensitive. I would just say if you feel any pain what so ever go to the hospital or dr and they will have to do a scan and blood work like you said you dont want to take any chances. Because trust me it can happen again no matter how many years apart. My ectopics were 6 years apart. Granted I didnt have any children in between just miscarriages but I still like you dont trust it. Sometimes we just need the reassurnce. I know everything will be fine and taking the CB digi indicators should help but dont freak out if they are off. I have heard stories of someone taking it later in the day or after drinking a lot of water and getting mixed results. So take it with a grain of salt. Best of Luck.

ShellsAngels I would be disappointed also the Dr wouldn't do a BHCG even one and not a series would have been nice.
I am so tired. Had a late night at work. I am so over working to be honest lol now I have two jobs I am juggling and dont seem to be catching up on my sleep. Hopefully its just my body preparing for sleepless nights when my baby arrives :haha:
This 2WW is going forever. I am only 2DPO. Sounds crazy but I am already like 99.9% sure I am out and just waiting for AF to arrive.

Hi Olivia

Thats how i felt this cycle i was for sure i was out even at 8dpo! i still was was only at 10dpo i thought hmmmm maybe... the sure enough 11dpo i got my bfp i really wasnt expecting it so my point is never say never!! good luck for a xmas bfp love x

Thanks poppysmum...
Well i took a cb digital anyway tonight on very little pee and lots of water lol....and got 2-3 weeks at 16dpo so im guessing thats a good sign??....

Im so naffed off since i got home but i guess i gotta try remain possitive x

Shell's that is a very good sign!!! Hope the 2weeks fly buy.

I am trying to remain positive but this is a bad week. I am glad I will be ovulating soon but Friday would be my due date of my last ectopic so pretty bumbed.

aww hun im sorry to hear that (((((hugs))))) .... lets hope you get a xmas bfp to cheer you up eh? :)

Isnt it typical, its prob in my head but im getting dull aches low down my right side im sure its prob just stretching etc but every pain really panics me now and why is it that side?? why cant it be my bad side so i dont worry so much ahahahhaa....

from what i remember tho (was a while ago) i didnt get any type of pains with my ectopic this early (far too early right???) till i hit 6 weeks thats when i knew something was up, i had pains with my last son which was just cysts which i get regular too....... god i really hate this bit i just wanna know bean's in the right place!!!!

Shell's,
Yeah with both of mine I didnt have any pain until after 6 weeks. I was just thinking it might be cyst as I have heard that it is common for those to be present. I am sure everything will be just fine. But if the pain gets to bad and stabbing then you need to go see someone. Crampy like pain is very normal.

its more like a dull ache like ya know when ya pick up something heavy and rest it on your pelvic bone? like ive done that lol... dunno if that makes any sense :-s lol, im sure its prob just cysts again im very prone had a 6cm one when preg with ds2! will find out on scan in 2 weeks. xx

oh god im upset some people can be so insensitive and rain on your parade sometimes cant they???

apparently the cb digitals can still go up even if its ectopic?? according to a friend... my understanding on ectopics is the hormones raise but dont double?... now ive gone back to feeling abit reasurred to crapping myself again (excuse the use of wording) why do the days/weeks drag when ya just wanna know?? and why didnt my dam doctor take the hcg levels id be going in there 2moro knowing if they are doubling or not grrrrr!!!

Awww shell honey. I wish I could say something to stop you from being anxious but I know I would be the same :hugs:. With my ectopic, it was 6 +3 that I started to get the pains. I think its defo your mind playing nasty tricks on you and it will be stretching pains.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about what friends or the google says as it will just scare you. (Not saying you are googling,but just incase!!)

You'll be fine honey - just remember, cramps are so common in early pregnancy- perfectly normal. xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Zero, im sorry i sound abit selfish when im lucky to be were i am just well its a worrying time this first part and im sure you guys understand more than most xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->