One Tubers

Shell's YIPPPEEEEEEE!! Argh, what brilliant news, so so happy for you :D
Bet that is a weight and half off your mind hey?!
Yey!
x

yeh a massive weight off my mind!! just gotta get thro the next 6 weeks now and hope everythings ok trying to remain possitive :)

Hope you guys dont mind me popping back and checking on ya all? really wanna see ya all get ya bfps!! :)

Well the ms and well and truely kicked it! last night, this morning and tonight cant keep nothing down yuk!! all new to me this i never had any ms with the boys!

I haven't been able to get on this site for ages. So pleased your scan went well Shell'sAngel.
Stupid AF got me so CD2 for me. At least it arrived on time and I knew I wasn't UTD so better to arrive when it did over arriving late.
Off to work now.

Shells i'm excited for you to, I know its a relief, and a wonderful one at that. :hugs:
puppymom I appreciate all the prayers I can get i'm hoping to make it as far as shells
:) so for feeling ok, just tired and calm. Not as anxious as in the past.

Awww BK!!!! Huggs to you girlie I knew you could do it! Baby bean is in place and snug as a bug in a rug. And please don't dare leave us, we have few and far between BFP's around here. We dont want you going anywhere!

Puppy, thanks for the welcome I just try to stay positive. You've also had a journey but you are still here, inspirational to so many others!

Olivia, thanks for the welcome! Sorry about AF also and the pain she's brought you. ON to a new fresh cycle and another chance, hope this month is YOUR month.

And as for me, I'm 7dpo I think, or maybe 8dpo. Nothing exciting or major to report. Yesterday morning and evening I had bad tummy sickness but today feel just fine. No fatigue or anything. Just cramps. And I know what THOSE mean.

Olivia thank you and sorry af got ya grrrr.... at least like you say she came on time onto next moth chick good luck xx

BK - try to think positive (says me who worried so much lol) even now when ive seen heartbeat seen baby in right place i just still feel somethings gonna go wrong, and i think cuse i feel so dam ill with it and excuse the tmi here losing soooo much discharge im on constant 'knicker watch' and worrying ... just wanna get to 12 weeks and relax!! and hun im sure you will be with me. x

Puppysmom thanks sweet you have been a real support.

Waves hi to mrshuse8pound too and good luck hun x

mrshuse- heres to hoping the cramps are a good and not a bad thing.

Olivia- so sorry witch got you. This cycle will be your cycle all healed and ready to get busy.

BK and Shells- we know u will make it. Just look at all the positive vibs coming just from us on this thread.

As for me AF is due on Thur not gonna test until Friday if no witch. Not much unusual to report just been really sick with a cold/sinus thing for the last week. Feeling much better now. Hope this week goes fast.

I'm definitly going to stick around, I was to exstatic about finding this group to leave, and besides i'm still a one tuber:) just a pregnant one. And cheers to all of you on your cycle of possibilities.

Shells how are you feeling today? Sorry the MS found you but rejoice it's a good thing! (easier said than done I know).

Puppy, I feel ya with the cold/sinus thing. I got head congestion that is threatening to sneak up on me an pop into full fledge FLU but I'm staying on top of things. Hope you keep feeling better and get that BFP come Friday.

BK, how are you feeling today?

Hello to everyone else hope you guyz day is fantastic. I am off to clean the house. My sweetie pototoepie head just came home from work informing me his leave (vacation) got approved for 2 weeks! Oh JOY! *sarcasm*. I HOPE we make it these two weeks without killing each other. lol

hi ladies hows everyone...

God im in panic mode :-(.... keep getting lots of brown discharge... i know they said to me at scan i may get some with the extra 'sack' 'blood' whatever it was but it dont stop me from worrying!! i feel like i cant just ring up and ask for another scan after they told me i may expect this anyway grrr... i hate all this worrying.

Sorry just needed to rant x

I know it's easy for me to say but try not to panic Shell's, like you said they told you to expect it. I know this won't help you but PMA! And if you can't settle just go ahead and ring them, they are there to help. :hugs:
x

I agree with Kimmy if u need to call them then go and call them. Whatever it takes to put your mind at ease. I am sure everything is ok. But its tough not to worry.

Shell if you need to call then do it, even just to put your mind at rest. If it helps though I bled brown and red blood through the whole of my pregnancy with DD and she is here happy and healthy :hugs: Fingers crossed its nothing

Aww shells...saying a prayer for you. And it's brown blood which I've heard is BETTER than red blood (I know not very comforting).

:hug: shells I know how crazy that can be, but i've heard the same about brown blood...just call and ask someone whats up, and try not to worry till you have the facts.
I'm doing ok, numbers doubled again and progesterone holding out, i'm just tired more than anything. We scheduled a scan for next wednesday.

mrshues- maybe you guys can do some fun always wanted to do stuff over the break might keep you from choking each other:)

puppymom- hope you are feeling even better today. I had a go at that stuff, was thinking I had the flu for a minute, was sooo relieved when it cleared up.

Hello ladies. Sorry i have been AWOL for such a long time. Kept trying to get on but the site was down for maintenance but I have also been quite busy too.

Welcome to anyone who is new. :hugs:

Great news for you shell regarding your scan. I will also say try not to worry about the blood - its brown and they did say this might happen so try and focus on the positives hon (I know so much easier said than done) :hugs:

Congrats to bklove on your BFP - H&H 9 months hon. :hugs:

Love and hugs to everyone else and hope you are all feeling happy and festive!!

As for me, I am CD10 showing high on the CBFM and feeling quite positive at the mo. I had lots of results back this week from the docs and my scan showed no problems with a healthy womb lining and two healthy ovaries but the best news was my FSH result. It said NOT menopausal and FSH 6 !! Thats not bad for a 42 year old is it??!!

Lou Lou xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->