One Tubers

and as for me I feel good today. My sxs are:

-upset stomach still in the evenings after 4pm. i feel like did when i had a stomach ulcer and threw up all the time which means it doesn't feel good
-fatigue. unable to really make it through the day without a good nap usually around the time my stomach starts acting up.
-boobs are achy BUT not tingly like they are every cycle. usually my nips start hurting right after O but not this month. they just feel full and they ache.
-no appetite which I'm a huge PMS eater...gobble gobble. now i'm okay with 1 meal a day but force to eat more.
-my mouth! all i can say is it feels like consistent YUCK mouth. i can brush a million times a day and it still feels filthy
-gas. sorry tmi but it's really bad.
-and the clincher is last night while DTD I had EWCM instead of thick and creamy which I always have before AF. It was pretty abundant and not runny but like the sticky kind like kind of creamy but eggwhite (clear). weird.

so i got 2 more days before I'm due for AF to show...she better not be pulling a nasty joke on me this month!

Nice symptoms I hope she stays away sweetie. I will keep her her with me for the moment so she wont come and visit you.

-upset stomach still in the evenings after 4pm. i feel like did when i had a stomach ulcer and threw up all the time which means it doesn't feel good
-fatigue. unable to really make it through the day without a good nap usually around the time my stomach starts acting up.
-boobs are achy BUT not tingly like they are every cycle. usually my nips start hurting right after O but not this month. they just feel full and they ache.
-no appetite which I'm a huge PMS eater...gobble gobble. now i'm okay with 1 meal a day but force to eat more.
-my mouth! all i can say is it feels like consistent YUCK mouth. i can brush a million times a day and it still feels filthy
-and the clincher is last night while DTD I had EWCM instead of thick and creamy which I always have before AF. It was pretty abundant and not runny but like the sticky kind like kind of creamy but eggwhite (clear). weird.

so i got 2 more days before I'm due for AF to show...she better not be pulling a nasty joke on me this month!

Nice symptoms I hope she stays away sweetie. I will keep her her with me for the moment so she wont come and visit you.

Aww now that's called taking one for the Team! Team One Tubers! :flower:

Your symptoms look really promising!! Hope the witch stays away. xxx

awww thanks so much Zero I hope she stays away also I don't know how much longer I can keep at this TTC! I say that every month, throw down my wine glass and proclaim "that's it I'm through" but then I'm right back at it again. But I'm ready for my :bfp: and some new baby things and new baby SMELL....mmmmm :cloud9:

Hi ladies.

mrshuse8pound so close now. I hope you get a BFP for Christmas.

I am still about. Got to run. Its my DD's 9th Birthday and we are about to go to the pool and waterslides.

Go team go! I had a lot of gas last week myself and lots of wetness, I was starting to think I had a leaky bladder:) Still tired but not as much, and a little pelvic ache here and there, and sensitive nipples at times but nothing else. Somedays I honestly do wish for more symptoms. In 3 days though we find out whats up though at our first scan.

Hi Olivia and Happy Belated Birthday to your daugther! Wow it's warm enough for pools and waterslides? Here is like 35 degrees so I wish it were that warm! And thanks for the well wishes!

@bklove...aww poo! I know it sucks that you want more symptoms but be careful what you wish for. Because when they hit sometimes they hit like a sledgehammer...lol. But I'm happy you're still feeling good for the most part and can't wait to hear/see the results of your first scan!!!

mrshuse8pound I am in Australia and its very hot and dry here at the moment. Its summer and we are in drought. My daughter had a lovely B'day. Can't believe she is 9 and she is telling me she is half way to 18!

mrshuse8pound I am in Australia and its very hot and dry here at the moment. Its summer and we are in drought. My daughter had a lovely B'day. Can't believe she is 9 and she is telling me she is half way to 18!

Wow! She's going too fast! LOL That's cute though glad she had a great birthday! :flower:

And I am OUT :cry:

Just went to the bathroom and have pink CM so she was sneaky this month but she will be here in the morning. I had UNBELIEVABLE symptoms this month so I'm having issues with progesterone and need to get back on my vitamins, which I will do starting tomorrow. When I slack on them I get horrible spotting and cycles where my hormones are all over. Cycles that I stick to my vitamins I don't go through all of this, especially the fatigue part.

So as of now I will keep going but it's ben 27 months so I'm 99.9 percent positive that my ONLY good tube is not open. I have not conceived or had a pregnancy in 13 years and I've had my tubes reversed for over 2 years. So as much as it pains me I'm going to have to have the conversation with DH after the holidays about IVF. He's already spoken to me about taking advanced pay with his job to pay off our credit cards and if so then we will have enough to go through at least 2 cycles through the military. So....onto Plan B!

Aww babe hope she really didnt get you. If she did big hugs. Can they possible do another HSG to see if the one tube is open before you try IVF? Maybe a Lap just to look around and see how things are? I know how frustrating it is waiting.

BK,
So excited for your first scan. Please let us know how it goes sending you lots of sticky dust. I know everything will be fine.

Puppy...well, I am going to have a HSG the first of the year. I never had one after my tubal reversal and I regret it because now, in hindsight, I've wasted 2 years on something I may have found out and could've moved straight to IVF. On the other hand, I was not in the relationship with DH at that time so I'm glad I didn't conceive (wrong person YKWIM?). I don't want anymore LAPS because I'm afraid of scar tissue, so I will check into the HSG but in the meantime start pursuing IVF also because the military has a bit of a waiting list to get in for treatment!

So it's okay, she found me full fledge this morning like I knew she would. For some odd reason though I'm in excellent spirits though and looking forward to giving it another try this month. But with me upping my vitamin dose, I won't get so many horrible pre-AF symptoms this time.

O

Scan went well, the sac is in the uterus which is great, first time in so many times that i've seen that. Thank God. So next week we'll see what pops up. Keep me in your thoughts guys, i'm definitely still holding my breath. This is definitely not easy, but i'm filled with hope. I'm so proud of my tube!

Mrshuse i'm glad you are getting the test done. Don't worry about what time has passed, atleast you are moving towards potential answers.

@BK good for you!!! And yes wait til the next scan but this bean is sticking I just know it!

Merry Christmas to you lovely ladies. Heres to 2010 bringing us lots of health and happiness
Minimin xx

hi ladies

Just popped over to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you have a lovely day. xxx

Happy Holidays to all!

Babydust to those of us still TTC and Sticky Vibes to those in the 9 month wait!

So pleased to here your scan went well BKLove.
Merry Christmas to everyone. I have only just got home hence why I have been so quiet.
Bring on 2010 and a baby for us all I say lol

I hope all you lovely ladies had a lovely Xmas :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"