One Tubers

Good for you Lou Lou, what good news! Hope this is your cycle!

BKLove sounds promising, good luck for the scan!

Well I am CD9, only 5 days til ov! I am getting quite excited at getting back on the ttc wagon :D
We shall see what next year brings
x

Awesome new Lou Lou FXXX for you this cycle.

Kimmy yeah for ovulating soon.

BK sorry you are feeling drained. glad the numbers are good.

Gonna wait to test again until Friday tested yeterday and BFN but was only 11dpo so due on Thur if no witch gonna test Friday.

thanks girls, it seems to have stopped so i think its just what i was told to expect... i tell ya ya never stop worrying do ya lol

Hope everythings ok?

BK so pleased to hear your levels are raising thats great news!!

Puppysmom good luck with testing x

Awww...

Shells good for you! I'm so happy the scare has subsided so now concentrate on getting some rest.

BK...awesome news about the number and the progesterone also! Woohoo...Here comes baby! And OH and I will be fine on the break. I just told him I'm premenstrual so for the next week I'm right and he's wrong and he shook his head and continued on his video games. Issue solved :) *I'm bossy I know*

I'm 9dpo feeling 50/50 this cycle. Got some promising symptoms but nothing to right home about. My back is killing me and these cramps are not letting up. The only other thing I've noticed and this is weird but, for the past 2 days or so I've been having a unexplainable attraction to water. As in, I want to be IN IT! I want to shower or take a bath 4-5 timesa day, like I can't feel clean enough. I keep feeling smelling and greasy...so I dunno what that's all about?

Fingers crossed for you mrshuse.

Glad you're feeling much better Shells!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Puppymom!

Well, I'm having a few twinges low down on my left side and with ov only a few days away I'm guessing i'm gona ov from that side (tubeless!)
So maybe i'm already out for my first month ttc :cry:
Ah well, try and look on the positive, i'll be another month away from when i had the methotrexate so that can only be a good thing.
x

Aww Kimmie don't feel bad. I seem to O more on my left side too, which is my bad side and I cant figure out why. I started taking soy because it helps you in the same way as clomid and my Dr. explained that means I may O on BOTH sides every month which basically 1. increases my chances for twins (SO WHAT WHO CARES!!!!???? lol) and 2. I don't only have a chance every other month at catching an egg. So it will happen when it's time, just try to relax and enjoy BD as much as you can...it's always fun to do!

And as for me. Well today I wake up feeling not preggo at all *super sad face* I feel very premenstrual. Which is weird because with me I feel fine in the day then around 4pm I get exhausted. Like walking dead exhausted. Even OH committed yesterday he was mad at me for how much I slept. I was soooo tired. Then the cramps. Now I don't mind the cramps if it means my little bean is getting snug in place but cramping for 10 whole days and then at the end of it that WITCH still shows up???!!! That's just not fair.

I mentioned about my attraction to water...the only other thing I can note is my boobies are different this month. Normally my pre-AF is a burning, almost stinging type of pain I feel this month it's been like achy boobs if that makes sense. Not tingly but just achy and heavy. Blah! I just feel weird and now I'm ready for this month to be over with because I just don't like feeling like this when I'm not even sure I'm gonna get my :bfp:.

Kimmy B.... get bedding anyway cuse i will tell ya why, i was convinced the cycle i got my bfp that id ovulated from my tubeless side, turns out i ended up ovulating from both!! i was getting the pains from my left side (tubless) then day of ovulation for the first time ever i felt it from both sides!! so dont give up Hope.

Mrshuse8pound, i hope your symptoms persist and it sounds hopeful so far, altho i was just like you, wasnt convinced i was and almost thought the symptoms were in my head... well they obviously were not lol good luck xx

Will do Shells, thanks for that! It's just so easy to lose hope (as everyone on this thread knows) I know I should relax and enjoy it but I so want to be pregnant again, I loved that feeling and only had it for a week! I know the consultant said I could get pregnant from either side but I find that so hard to wrap my head around!

Mrshuse I think your symptoms sound hopeful also! Do you plan to test?

I started taking soy because it helps you in the same way as clomid and my Dr. explained that means I may O on BOTH sides every month

This is interesting as I do not O every month so I may ask about this to see if I can get an eggy out of my Ovary every month :thumbup:

@Cyclura, I would definately ask your doctor. Soy doesn't work for everyone but I O every month and it works fine for me. Doesn't screw up my cycles or anything so check into something that may give your ovaries a jump start.

@Kimmy not planning on testing until AF is good and late!!! Which would be the 23rd which would put me at about 3 days late and that's the longest I've ever gone without her rearing her stupid, unwanted, Medusa, "who-got-beat-with-the-ugly-stick" head!

Let us know the result mrshuse!! Fingers crossed for you. That soy doe sound interesting...

Witch got me yesterday as planned. I think I may also try soy as i have heard that it is a lot more friendly on the body than clomid. The clomid didnt work for me. Good Luck Mrshuse.

How does the soy work? Is it just incorporating it into your diet or an actual pill? I really wasn't convinced about the ovulating on both sides bit either, still not. But when I tried to raise it to the present dude he had other ideas anyway (which have worked out well so far) and really didn't entertain my concern.

I think it is better to take it as a pill. Most people I know take it cycle day 3-7 similar to how you do clomid. I think its only half as stong as clomid though so most start out on 100 mg where they start u on 50 mg of clomid.

@ Kimmy :kiss: Thanks for the well wishes!
@ Puppy OH BOO!!!! :hugs: Sorry AF found you this month to she's a sneaky one! I say give the soy a good try because if you have regular periods and stay within the recommended dosage then it MAY help and yes it is friendly than Clomid BUT you do still get sideeffects (mine are crucial headaches I can't get rid of no matter what)
@BK and anyone else wondering....Puppysmom summed it up well. The soy stimulates estrogen production which in turn jump starts your ovaries. BUT it jumpstarts both of them so just like clomid you run greater risk of multiples but for ONE tubers like US it helps ensure that everymonth no matter what you should be getting an egg produced on your good side.

I tried it last month for the first time and I only took 80mgs which they are sold at like Walmart in 20mg tablets. You take either CD's 1-5, 3-7 or 5-9. I take them 3-7 because my periods are usually around 28-30 days. I feel the O pains on both sides but my left side is always more prominent (not my good side).

Be careful though if you are prone to cyst with how much you take. You shouldn't be exceeding over 200mg and I've seen some ladies go higher but I wouldn't recommend it.

and as for me I feel good today. My sxs are:

-upset stomach still in the evenings after 4pm. i feel like did when i had a stomach ulcer and threw up all the time which means it doesn't feel good
-fatigue. unable to really make it through the day without a good nap usually around the time my stomach starts acting up.
-boobs are achy BUT not tingly like they are every cycle. usually my nips start hurting right after O but not this month. they just feel full and they ache.
-no appetite which I'm a huge PMS eater...gobble gobble. now i'm okay with 1 meal a day but force to eat more.
-my mouth! all i can say is it feels like consistent YUCK mouth. i can brush a million times a day and it still feels filthy
-gas. sorry tmi but it's really bad.
-and the clincher is last night while DTD I had EWCM instead of thick and creamy which I always have before AF. It was pretty abundant and not runny but like the sticky kind like kind of creamy but eggwhite (clear). weird.

so i got 2 more days before I'm due for AF to show...she better not be pulling a nasty joke on me this month!

I have taken soy this cycle (first time using it). My pills are 35mg each so I took three on days 3-7. I'm on day 12 today and can feel my body gearing up for ovulation already!

I will keep you posted ladies on any side effects etc etc. xxxxxx

yeah hope they work for both of you. I am going to stop and get some tonight. Cant wait to give them a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->