One Tubers

Oh Kat i hope u get a c section and u don't have to go through that again xx

Kat- I'm such a first timer that I had to google what an episiotomy even is :dohh: not gonna lie, that terrifies me!! I can only imagine how that'd go this time around.. maybe your MW will think a c section is best.. surely it can't be good to go through that AGAIN and possibly lose more blood this time around too!
I'm having some sciatic nerve problems, right above my bum, so not comfy! I'll find myself saying OUCH in public cause it pinches pretty good :( Other than that, not much new for us over here! xx

Here's the link to the nursery, it's pretty much done now! :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/822817-nursery-d-lots-pictures.html

Hi guys,

Jess the room looks great. Can't believe how organised you are. My little princess will be sharing with her brother in the box room till she's about 2 and then moving in with skye and becka. :)

I have just had some news about my sister who is 14 years old. She has two wombs. Her op to remove one was today. (Told my mum not to bother with the op as i have read online that it does not affect fertility) But my sister has been having a lot of period pains. Well she had the op today and she ended up loosing her left tube and had to have her main womb repaired. :cry: I know better than anyone that one tube does not affect fertility but i am not sure about a damaged womb. :cry: my poor sister. She just wanted the pain to stop and did not think about fertility as she's only 14 but my mum should have stepped in and read up more on having two wombs and it being fine.

Well my 14 year old sister is now a 'one tuber'. xx

Hi guys,

Jess the room looks great. Can't believe how organised you are. My little princess will be sharing with her brother in the box room till she's about 2 and then moving in with skye and becka. :)

I have just had some news about my sister who is 14 years old. She has two wombs. Her op to remove one was today. (Told my mum not to bother with the op as i have read online that it does not affect fertility) But my sister has been having a lot of period pains. Well she had the op today and she ended up loosing her left tube and had to have her main womb repaired. :cry: I know better than anyone that one tube does not affect fertility but i am not sure about a damaged womb. :cry: my poor sister. She just wanted the pain to stop and did not think about fertility as she's only 14 but my mum should have stepped in and read up more on having two wombs and it being fine.

Well my 14 year old sister is now a 'one tuber'. xx

Kat, that is so sad. :cry: I am so sorry. But coming from experience... I conceived in exactly one month after the loss of my tube so it's definitely possible! Extremely, in my case. As far as her womb hopefully it will sort itself out over time and she will recover fully from the repair. She is in my thoughts. :hugs:

Mommy, the room looks great!

I feel sad because our bean might have to share a room. Currently we just have our daughter's room and then our computer room which is also now the "toy room" and I'd hate to take away the toy room from our daughter. :nope: I figure the baby will stay in our room a while and then we can figure it out. Makes me sad I won't be able to give him or her a nice baby room like we did for our daughter!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i will be testing on the 18th witch is my dads birthday if no af fx the witch stays away kat so sorry to her about your sis hun hope things turn out to be ok x x x

Kat - that's absolutely terrible!! Your poor sister :cry: Surely being as she's still quite young, her womb has lots of time to heal before she starts thinking about babies?? I hope so anyways! Such a young age to have to go through something like that, I hope she heals up really quick :hugs: And if she's ever bummed about one tube, she at least has you to look up to! xx

Caz - good luck hun :dust: xx

Thanks guys. My mum said she resting now and maybe home tomorrow. She had keyhole so not major cuts. :)

Breaking - take to your daughter. I thought the same with my daughter and she had her own room that was big, we then moved in with my partner and she got the small room. I thought this would upset her but she was excited. Then when zak came along we explained to both girls that they were sharing so zak could have a room and they were excited and it did not bother them one bit.

Talk to her and tell her that because she has a brother or sister coming and she has to be a big sister, would she be ok having all her toys in her room. I bet she would not be bothered one bit. She'd be more excited about being a big sister.

Good luck caz. :) xx

So sorry to hear about ur sister Kat i hope she's better soon and her womb heals fully xJess he nursery looks lovely x gl Kaz xx

Hi all, long time no see. Congrats to all the lovely ladies who have got BFP's and had their bubs since I was last on. I'm still praying for everyone else thats yet to have their miracle bubs come along. FX your wait is almost over.

Katstar I hope your sister recovers well and down the track her fertility isn't effected. What a huge thing to go throw at her age. I too would have thought she would be better off to leave it as is and perhaps go on the pill or have some other hormonal thing to help with the pain. I've nursed a few ladies that have been the same and they have all had the 2 (or 1 and a half). I think the biggest concern is the risk of prem birth as often the uterus that bub is in isn't full size so bubs can get squished and be born pre-term. But FX your sister has no concerns when the time comes for her to start her own family if she chooses to. Having one tube shouldn't effect her fertility much. With alot of us one tubers there are other issues that make conception hard such as endo, PCOS or like me PID which is what caused both my tubes to be damaged (as well as endo)

Well AFM My gorgeous DD is almost 9months old. We aren't preventing another conception at this stage but absolutely no sign of another BFP. I am not expecting anything although all my Christmas's would come at once if I were blessed with another child. I received some of the best news ever today my bestie who was one of my bridesmaids just got a BFP last night. She has been ttc for approx 6-7years and has PCOS. She has well over 100cysts. She has been on those injections (purogen or something like that and the trigger shot) for several months and tried clomid but didn't even O on that. Anyway I'm so excited for her. FX in another 8months she will be holding her own bundle of joy. I can't wait. I'm so excited for her although she is only 4weeks so very early days :cloud9:

:hi: girls well tuesday went for a big walk with the dogs when i got back went straight the loo when i wiped i had some blood yesterday and today nothing tuesday i was 10dpo could it of been implantation x x x

Kat so sorry for your sister. Praying the womb has time to heal b4 she starts TTC. How sad.

Caz FXX implantation bleed!!

Olivia- Happy 9 mo to your little one.

FXX for everyone else.

Thanks guys.

My sister is home now. My mum got it wrong and she has had her right tube removed and a quarter of her womb. I hope it does heal. We'll all be there for her.

Been to the midwife today and she has referred me back to the consultant next wednesday for my episiotomy hurting and the spd. Let you all know how it goes.

Oh caz good luck hun. Hope it is. :) xx

Kat wishing your sister a speedy recovery....

Tash how are you hunni??

I hope its a IB Caz..

I am finally feeeling better!! XX

Kat wishing your sister a speedy recovery....

Tash how are you hunni??

I hope its a IB Caz..

I am finally feeeling better!! XX

I'm ok thanks i'm 11dpo today so just in the tww. I also went for my cd21 bloods on tuesday and should get the results for them on the 22nd when i'm back at the hospital. How r u? Xx

FX for all you ladies in your 2ww! I hope you get your BFP! AFM, I have made it to week 10!!! NT scan is in 15 days!!!

Im ok Tash thanks.. good luck with the bloods.. hun.. FX you get your bfp XX

:hi: girls :af: got me yesterday gutted but on the bright side i can have a lovely drink now over Christmas woopp not drank for months so probably only be able have 1 haha x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->