One Tubers

:hi: girls jess love the bump hun tasha good luck hun afm i am 3dpo woopp hope the 2ww goes quick xx

Good Luck Caz hope it a Christmas BFP for you.

Good luck to all other TTC.

amy,

that picture is lovely. It was his birthday the other day wasn't it?

If so how did it go?

xx

Thanks Hun actually his bday is Friday and the party is Saturday still going around like a crazy woman getting stuff together. Have 60+ people coming so mcuh to do.

Amy - good luck with the party planning :) 60+ people, you've got your hands full! x

AFM - my MW called while I was out at another appointment, by the time I got in the office was closed for the day :( I'm a tad worried as I thought she said she'd call if there was a problem from my ultrasound and if not I'd just see her at my next appt! Hoping more than anything that it's nothing serious :( we've come this far! Will update tomorrow x

Hello Ladies! I am new here and I hope you dont mind me joining in. I am a one tuber. Lost my right tube October or 2008. No BFP since :( I just need to change my luck around.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm we bd last night i was really dry i am never dry only thing i have done this month is i have been having 2 spoonfuls of honey and cinnamon to boost my fertility could that be causing the dryness i am 5dpo mommy hope all is fine hun tink welcome hun so sorry for your loss x x x

Welcome Tink, so sorry for your loss. Mommy, I've been thinking about you! Please update soon. :)

Tink - welcome :wave: you've come to the right spot, awesome bunch of ladies here, I'd go nuts without them! If you've got a question, someones got an answer :hugs: Hope you get your sticky in the right spot BFP very soon! xx

Thanks girls for all thinking of me! The call wasn't even baby related :dohh: But I can report that my LO is absolutely perfect in every way!! My placenta is in a great spot at the back, my amnio fluid level is perfect and all of baby's organs, limbs and facial features are fantastic :D Talk about RELIEF, I hope I don't ever get a surprise call like that again though.. I barely slept last night :nope: xx

Hooray!! I figured it'd be something totally different! Yay! I go for my NT scan the 30th! Little nervous.

Hey ladies, :hiya: hope everyone is ok, sorry I've not been about. Just moved house and Conor keeping me busy!

Luckily no more hospital visits as his wheezing seems to have stopped so fx all better now!

Feel like I've not spoke to everyone for ages :hugs:

Hi Jess glad connor is better x That's great news pregnant Jess xx

Hooray!! I figured it'd be something totally different! Yay! I go for my NT scan the 30th! Little nervous.

So exciting :D normal to be nervous.. I was still nervous for my last scan too. Heck, I'm starting to feel the nerves of birth now.. it just never stops :haha: And you're 9wks today :dance: almost time for 2nd tri! xx

Amy good luck with the party. And have fun tomorrow. :)

Tink welcome. Do not worry to ask anything :)

Caz i hope you find whats causing the dryness or hope its a good sign.

Hi jess :hi: sounds like you have been busy. Bets its nice to get settled just in time for xmas though. :)

Pregnant jess i am happy that everything is ok. :) Another 3 weeks and we'll be in 3rd tri!!! eeekkkk!!!!! I am worried about the birth. Completly. My episiotomy from zak is still hurting especially when i go do a poo (tmi) :blush: i get loads of pressure there. And i am getting a lot of pain with spd. :( on all fours is the way to go for me. Worried about this.
Even after two awful births with episiotomy's in both, episiotomy break down after zak (massive infection), 1000ml blood loss with becka and 3000ml blood loss and blood transfusion with zak and a retained placenta that needed emergency surgery, the consultant still does not think a c section is the best way to go for me. :crazy: i am going to speak to my midwife about this. My appointment is on the 15th.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->