One Tubers

Ah I'm sorry caz,so with this mean ur due to ovulate over the new yr?wouldn't that be a lovely start to the yr:hugs:

Sorry caz. I think you should have more than one. I am craving every drink under the sun :/ xx

Caz - sorry hun :hugs: Have a drink for me too please! Fx'd for a new year BFP x

Tash - good luck! Hopefully your bloods come back with good news :) x

Breaking - getting closer and closer to 2nd tri now.. woohoo! :dance: x

AFM - been struggling with depression this past week, FOB has a new girlfriend and it's really thrown me for a loop :cry: Been trying to keep calm, but it's been terribly hard.. I've barely eaten and my sleeps are crap :( definitely makes it harder being this time of year and seeing everyone all happy with their families. I'm sure I'll get through, just for my LO's sake x

Just wanted to update you ladies I took a short break from bnb because my bfp last month turned into a chemical :(

But I am so thankful that I just got another bfp this evening.

Please stick bean!!

So sorry mixed,but congratulations on ur new bfp sending u lots of sticky baby dust x

sending big hugs mommy xx

Sorry to hear about your chemical mixed :hugs: huge congrats on the BFP :) This sticky LO was the cycle after a chemical, so hopefully yours is too! x

hi there mixed. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: but congrats on your bfp. :happydance:

Jess,

I know its hard hun but you do have something more special than any partner. I always thought that when i was alone at xmas. But i had rebecka and that was better than any boyfriend or any xmas by far. She was 8 years old yesterday and i love her to peices everyday.
Plus it might be just a fling. He was only on about you guys being together a month ago. I think he has issues with commitment hun.

:hugs: xx

Kat, I hope you're right and it's just a fling.... she's caused a lot of problems already the last couple days and they've only been dating like 5 days :wacko: This is gonna be one rocky road for as long as she sticks around... I cannot even attempt to communicate with him because of her! Very hard on me :cry: I have my 3D on Friday, just trying to look forward to seeing my little girl again! x

:hi: girls well afm af is going woopp ordered my opks just need to get some preseed and then i am done all Christmas shopping all done so i can just chill now can't wait for the day my sons face is a pic ever time congrats mix so sorry for your loss x x x

aww Jess i hope ur ok huni and am sure Kats right xx sorry for ur loss mixedbeauty but congrats i hope this one is a sticky bean x Hello to everyone else and i hope ur all well xx

Afm the witch got me on sunday so i'm out for 2011 this is the only year since 2008 that i haven't been pregnant at all, so not only do i struggle to keep a sticky bean but now i can't even get pregnant on the up side am at hospital to see a fertility consultant tomorrow and for my blood results xx

i'm so sorry tasha,i wish you all the best of luck with the fs and heres to a sticky bean in 2012:thumbup:

Caz - glad you've finished Christmas shopping.. I haven't even started :dohh: gonna go do that this evening though x

Tash - here's to 2012 bringing you a very sticky and healthy bean in the right spot :dust: :dust: good luck at your appt tomorrow too! x

AFM - even more problems, my best friend decided to jump ship and is now quite close to FOB.. I've been told they're coming up with a plan to try and take my LO from me and apparently raise her together. Let's just say it's taking every ounce of me to keep my cool.. but it's time to take legal action I think, no way either of them are gonna get their hands on my little girl!! :finger: What a lovely time of year this is becoming.. Merry Christmas, happy birthday and happy new years to me :dohh: trying not to become all Scrooge like, but gee I've had enough! x

Omg mommy I'm so sorry ur having to go through all this,what on earth makes them think they have the right to take ur little girl from u,tell her to get her own(at this point i will refrain from using bad language)it really annoys me.that little girl is urs and no one has the right to take her from u!i would definitely seek some legal advice,it'll be good to have someone on ur side

Hi ladies so ive had hcg levels checked, first ones are in my sig and at 4w1d they are 400.2, im so happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->