One Tubers

Tash,

I hope you get some good results and some answers. The new year must bring you some new luck. :hugs:

Caz,

Christmas tree up already!!! wow. I have decided we are doing ours on the 10th. OH wants daughter to be here when we do it but i do not see the difference to be honest. She always goes play anyway :dohh: lol

Jess,

So you have been busy. Can't wait for pics. We bought our double pushchair the other day. I always wanted the britax b dual. Just because our pavements are so small so its essential we have a tandem and this is the only one were the baby can go on the bottom and this leaves zak up top to keep on being noisy. :) Plus we can put the car seat on the bottom and we can take away the second seat for good when zak no longer wants to go in the pram. Britax b duals sell here for around £650 with care seat and cosy toes, second hand around £250-£300 but i managed to get one for £100!!! :happydance: its in very very good, clean condition, with boxes and instrictions and the lady wanted rid due to moving. I have washed it all and packed it all back in the boxes and its now stored at the inlaws. Heres a pic

$(KGrHqJ,!o0E63YVtMvsBOy7PMg5+g~~60_12.jpg

Also i can feel here kicking :happydance: lots now. Plus rebecka saw my tummy moving yesterday. she was so pleased. :cloud9:

Mama,

Good luck today. Let us know how you get on as soon as you feel up to it.

Breaking,

That is great news :happydance: and you got to hear your bean too which is great. Bet your on cloud 9. I am so happy for you hun.

xxx

Thanks Jess and Kat, what a bargain u got there Kat lol. Jess i can't wait to see the nursey x Congrats breaking what a lovely scan pic xx

Hi every1 still in hospital but all went well,hopefully get home later today

mamadonna,

glad everything went ok. rest up and take it easy :hug: xx

Mama, hope you are recovering well. What sort of surgery did you have? If you don't mind me asking? I hope all of you other ladies are doing well. AFM I'm still sick every stinking day! I can't wait for the first trimester to be over. I hate wishing it away but it's been really hard on me. :( NT scan is set for 12/30! What a way to (almost) ring in the new year!

Kat - great deal you got on your pushchair, way to go!! They look so different from what we use over here, especially the doubles and we call them strollers :haha: Sooo soo glad you're feeling lots of kicks now and even Rebecka got to see.. YAY :D We're almost at vday!!!!!!! I can't even believe it, someone pinch me :rofl: LO has a more defined sleep pattern now, she'll be up any time soon actually! I felt/saw her have the hiccups the other morning, so cute :cloud9: x

Mama - so happy to hear that it went well :hugs: rest up and get feeling better! Hopefully you can go home and into your own bed x

Breaking - I had MS from 6-11wks and I was miserable, but coming this far and now looking back, I'd do it again :) I think it was my body's way of letting me know that everything was ok. Your scan will come quickly too, being December now, should have a bit going on to keep you occupied :winkwink: x

I know! The scan will be here in no time.. my week 7 scan actually came pretty quick!! That is the great thing about starting off during the holidays, I think!

Oh wow! Hopefully it ends a lot of problems you may have been having then, due to it??

I really hope so,we had been ttc since April last yr with a mc and an ectopic and a few other problems in between,so hopefully this is the end of all the heart ache

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! And I hope you have a speedy recovery!

:hi: girls happy friday woopp think i am about to o pains bad cant test got no opks mammadonna hope you have a speedy recovery hun x x x

Caz - extra good luck this month for a Christmas BFP!! :dust: xx

My vday was yesterday! Still can't even believe it, I love the comfort of knowing my little girl is considered "viable" now. Went for groceries with my mom this morning, LO was kicking up a storm the entire time... so my mom finally got to feel a really good kick!! It was hectic around the house, we didn't manage to get any furniture together yet :( but painting is all done at least! Hope everyone is good xx
Thought I might add the photo my mom took while I was busy painting with an old shirt that clearly doesn't fit anymore :rofl:

Attachments

• DSCF2195.jpg
    DSCF2195.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
  • 24wpainting.jpg
    24wpainting.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Caz - extra good luck this month for a Christmas BFP!! :dust: xx

My vday was yesterday! Still can't even believe it, I love the comfort of knowing my little girl is considered "viable" now. Went for groceries with my mom this morning, LO was kicking up a storm the entire time... so my mom finally got to feel a really good kick!! It was hectic around the house, we didn't manage to get any furniture together yet :( but painting is all done at least! Hope everyone is good xx
Thought I might add the photo my mom took while I was busy painting with an old shirt that clearly doesn't fit anymore :rofl:

Aw aren't you cute! :) And my daughter's room is almost that same color!!

Hello ladies i hope u are all well x mama am glad ur op went well x afm i got a positive opk yesturday the line was alot darker than the control line and i was only cb12 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->