One Tubers

Caz - hope you had a lovely christmas also :) your OPK is looking good, just about there now! Lots of luck your way :dust: x

Kat - sorry to hear the kiddies are sick :( hopefully it doesn't last long and you can manage to not catch it! x

AFM - not too much new, FOB is now dating my ex best friend instead of the original girl :dohh: what a mess, I'm staying far away from it! Other than that, it's my birthday today.. I'm 22 :) going for dinner with a few friends once they've all finished up at work x

caz the opk looks great :dust:

jess i told you that the fob was just flingging. he is just after upsetting you, making you jealous and wants, what us england women call, 'getting his end away' :haha: Not worth the energy love and certainly not worth a single tear.

Hope you had a great birthday. xx

Thank you ladies! I had a very nice and relaxing birthday :) Nothing special and because I couldn't have drinks with dinner... my mom was nice enough to send me to the salon to have my hair done and my eyebrows waxed :dance: So I was a pampered girl!
Lyla didn't give me much of a break yesterday though, kept shoving her feet into my ribs and pushing her limbs outta my tummy :dohh: she's a silly one! Haven't shared my bump on here for a bit.. so here we are, I'm all belly and quite small still, not complaining though! :) x

Attachments

• 27wks.jpg
    27wks.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
Hoping everyone is doing well. :) I have my NT scan tomorrow morning. I hope to update everyone with good news!

Bumps coming along nicely mommy,love the hair

lookin 4ward to seeing ur scan pics breaking

good luck with this awake caz,i see ur in the ttw

afm,I'm out 4 this month but at least i know my cycles are straight back to normal after bcp and i can have a bloody good drink at new year

Breaking - good luck tomorrow :D and enjoy! x

Mama - sorry you're out :hugs: but defo good news that you're still regular after bcp! Hope that means your BFP is quickly coming :) Have a drink for me too hehe x

Caz - how are those OPKs looking now?? :dust: x

Jess looking good hun.

And your bump is so cute. My bump has gone from nothing to looking 30 weeks in a matter of a fortnight :dohh: :haha: i know she is breach at the moment too. Moving her head around the top and the tinkle of feet in my loo loo bits.

Breaking hope you had a good scan. Hope to see some pics.

Mama sorry your out and i am jealous i can not have a drink. Like when i was pregnant with zak, i am craving this something cronic.

Here is our sweet baby!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo3-1.jpg

The NT scan looked great but I won't get final results until mid next week. Baby was adorable... dancing all around, waving, thumb sucking, and feet holding! I measured 12 weeks and 2 days! We're so excited!!!

happy new year girls hope you all have a good one xaw breakin scan pic is cute aww well look at my opks wooopppp x x

Attachments

• IMG-20111231-00045.jpg
    IMG-20111231-00045.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
I had my first scan yesterday we saw a sac in my uterus and something forming. It looked like my bean! I go back jan. 11th, ill be 7 weeks :happydance:

Kat - I wanna see a bump pic :D And you get feet down in your bits? I get hands! I've started to wee myself now too... so not attractive :( x

Breaking - very lovely scan pic hun!! S/he is a beaut :) so happy everything has been going so great! x

Caz - loving the OPK :dance: that is a pos for sure .... get that eggy tonight!!! x

Mixed - that is fantastic news :D enjoy your mocktails with the rest of us preggo's tonight :winkwink: x

Hope everyone else is good :) and a very happy new years to all of you beautiful ladies :friends: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->