One Tubers

Haha I am camera shy jess. Plus I don't have a big mirror. My oh won't take a pic for me. I will see if becka will do a good job LOL.

Breaking lovely pic. You can see the spine and kidneys really clear.

Mixed good news hun. So happy for you.

Caz good opk's. New year jiggy. :)

Happy New year everyone. Xxxx

Kat - defo get Becka to give it a try :) I'm sure she'll be able to manage! x

I'm very excited to say.. I'm no longer single :D I've been seeing someone for a couple weeks now, but he made it clear that he wanted to be exclusive tonight. He's fantastic about the baby coming, always talks about being the one to take me when I'm in labor, he read a pregnancy email with me tonight and started rubbing my belly after :) It's SO nice to share this with someone, let alone someone who respects me and truly cares about baby and I! So 2012 is off to a pretty good start for me x

Awesome news all around Congrats Breaking and Mixed.

Kat I cant believe you are so far along where has the time went.

Mommy Yay on a new beginning to a wonderful year.

Good luck Caz mama and every one else TTC.

Thanks hun I need to update my ticker his bday was on the 9th. I keep forgetting to do that. Cant believe he is a year old already. Time has gone so fast.

puppymom - was Santa good to Xavier?? :winkwink: Your avatar is goregous as well! x

I hope 2012 is treating everyone right so far! Mommy - congrats on the new man, he sounds like a keeper! :)

I am waiting for the phone call with my NT/blood work from last week, a little nervous.

In less nervous news I booked an early scan today for baby's gender! Hopefully January 28th around 4pm we will know if we are on team pink or team blue!!!!

Thanks hun :D I'm sure your NT results will be just fine! Exciting news on the gender scan too.... something's making me wanna guess :blue: .. but I'm awfully terrible at that! I'm pretty sure I was dead set that Kat was :blue: as well, how wrong was I?? :haha: x

A boy would be fun! All the gender tests online keep saying girl.. along with the Chinese gender thing. Which automatically makes me think it's a boy just because of that, LOL!

I got my NT results!

1 in 10,000 chance of Trisomy 18 or Down syndrome. :) Blood work came back completely normal.. free of any illness, disease, etc. and she said my blood count was above average for someone who was pregnant.

All good news!

24 more days until I switch from Team Yellow!!!

The Chinese gender and online tests all gave me girl :winkwink: That's perfect news on the results :dance: way to ring in the new year! Oh and enjoy the 2nd tri forum when you switch over... I miss it so much :( x

1 more week and I can switch to the second tri. :)

I swear it's a boy from the u/s picture... it looks totally like a boy in the nub region. I wish my tech would have guessed but she wouldn't! :(

puppymom - was Santa good to Xavier?? :winkwink: Your avatar is goregous as well! x

Thanks hun he was way too good to him. It seriously looks like a toy store in my house. Between the early Dec bday and Christmas he is good on toys for a while. Spoiled rotten I tell ya.

Happy New Year to you all, i hope u are all well. Jess i hope u had a great birthday and congrats on the new man:thumbup: lovely scan pic breaking xx

Hi guys.

I got becka to take a pic and she did well. She was like 'why'? :haha: but i can not upload it. :( I got a new phone for xmas from ricky. I was and still excited that i have a smart phone and it lets me do everything but i have dropped it today and its broke :cry: i am very emotional about it :dohh: its the very first time ever i broke a phone. And its made me mardy today. Grumpy too. Its the laminate floor thats to blame. Hate this floor. Plus my oh is not taking to me now. He hates anything broken. It messes with his head. :haha:

Jess congrats on the new man hun. :) :happydance: Hope he's a keeper.

Wow not long to scan then breaking. I do hope you get what you want and so far its healthy so getting the sex you want would be a lovely added bonus.

Amy, xaviour is just getting so big. He is probably like zak and not liking the word no at the moment. Crys his eyes out when we say it.

I can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I am so scared. How am i going to cope? eeekkk. I am already getting braxton hicks. eeeeekkkk.

Oh I'll be happy with either sex! I'm split down the middle as far as gender preference. It's poor DH who really wants a son! It might be though! If not he will be ok... It will be just a short lived disappointment. Heehee

Hi ladies can I join you? All my stats are in my ticker...
I just recently found out I only have one tube. I was pretty upset at first but obviously people pregnant with one tube all the time and now we know what the issue is. My doc started me on 100 mg of clomid and this is also my first cycle using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. I will admit I have not read through all 500+ pages but has anyone bad any luck with meds or the monitor? Also using opk's. Just looking for some buddies and support from women who know what it's like to TTC with one tube :)
Have a great day!

Good Luck mrsjennyg and welcome. Be prepared to be a little crazy at first on the clomid and then if they have to up your does you will feel that way again. Clomid never worked for me but turns out we had two bum tubes. Lots of pregnant/ mommy one tubers. I think the hardest part is now that you know it seems like you can almost tell more which side you are ovulating on and that stink when you know it is your bad side.

Amy

thanks Amy! yeah I'm def feeling the clomid crazy and the clomid blues! wow 2 bum tubes- that must've been a shock. i'm guessing you had IVF? i m sure it's in the prior 500 pages... lol. your little one is adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->