One Tubers

Thanks hun actually we were going to do IVF and a family member asked us to adopt our little boy. The best for everyone we got a wonderful little blessing and she didnt have to give him to strangers or try and take care of him on her own without the resources that she needs.

wow that is such an amazing story :) everything happens for a reason and you were meant to be his parents. thats so wonderful how things worked out

Hi mrsjenny and welcome! I would say sorry about your tube loss but seeing all the success stories in here (mine included) I think you have a wonderful shot now that you know what is wrong! I suffered an ectopic pregnancy this past August, ended up with emergency surgery on 9/3 and lost my right tube. Everyone, including my doctor, was amazed when I got pregnant again at the end of October! So, there is definitely hope. And I've seen Clomid work for many many girls. Hang in there! I'll save a seat for you on the baby train. :)

hi breaking! thank you for the welcome :) this thread has been so inspiring! with the clomid I def felt my ov pains- which I never have before (guess it shows that it is working) and I def ov on the "good" side! I got a +opk on Friday and we BD'd Thurs, Fri, Sat and we will today just to be sure. Fertility Friend still hasn't confirmed ov so I guess I have to wait and see. I do not have the ov pains anymore today like I had the past couple days (maybe a dull ache, hardly noticeable) so I'm praying that it worked! Now... I wait. ugh.

Sounds good to me! When I got my BFP right after my ectopic loss we only BD'd twice right before and during O and it did the trick! I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your month!

Hi mrsjenny and welcome :wave: Sounds like you're on a good track now with the clomid, O pains and pos OPKs and I'll assume if you're using FF then you're temping too? I relied on the CB digi OPKs and temping, hand in hand they made ttc so much easier for me! I was due to start testing in October to figure out the condition of my only tube because I had had pelvic inflammatory disease shortly after my ectopic.. but obviously I didn't end up needing the tests and my tube must be good enough to let an eggy through :) Always seems like we're at a disadvantage with one tube, but we're really not. I hope you have your sticky, in the right place, little miracle very shortly :hugs: Oh and this little bugger of mine was conceived from the night of my pos OPK and nothing else, so your plan is definitely a good one for BDing! x

I LOVE that face.... want to HUG! We have a Boston Terrier mix. She has the hugest bat ears.. I love dogs! :)

Hi mrsjenny and welcome :wave: Sounds like you're on a good track now with the clomid, O pains and pos OPKs and I'll assume if you're using FF then you're temping too? I relied on the CB digi OPKs and temping, hand in hand they made ttc so much easier for me! I was due to start testing in October to figure out the condition of my only tube because I had had pelvic inflammatory disease shortly after my ectopic.. but obviously I didn't end up needing the tests and my tube must be good enough to let an eggy through :) Always seems like we're at a disadvantage with one tube, but we're really not. I hope you have your sticky, in the right place, little miracle very shortly :hugs: Oh and this little bugger of mine was conceived from the night of my pos OPK and nothing else, so your plan is definitely a good one for BDing! x

thanks breaking, that's our dog chloe :)
hi mommy2be! thanks for the welcome! yes I temp- the only way I can figure out to link my chart is the jump link in my siggy for "My Chart". I haven't gotten my crosshairs on FF yet so I hope that I get them tomorrow. I'm so glad I found this forum- the sucess stories on here are so encouraging! When is your due date?

I LOVE that face.... want to HUG! We have a Boston Terrier mix. She has the hugest bat ears.. I love dogs! :)

i love her face too- I'm always hugging and cuddling with her! aww I love Bostons! what's your dogs names?

Her name is Daisy.. she is cute! I'd spam a photo in my journal if you want to see. I have a link to my journal in my signature. :)

i meant to say *thats* adorable (her name) i've been looking in your journal and I dont see a pic

mrsjenny - I love this group of ladies more than over in the trimesters to be completely honest :winkwink: Any questions, seems like at least one of the ladies has an answer or advice, it's great! I'm due March 24th :flower: x

omg breaking your dog is so cute!!!
thank you again mommy2be- I have found amazing support here!
I'm super pumped because FF gave me my crosshairs and confirmed ov was Friday! our timing was AWESOME so I'm *trying* not to get my hopes up.... but... :D

:hi: girls hope you are all well went for a family meal for my aunt's 60th last night was really nice to see them all well don't no what dpo i am but no i Defoe ovulated on cd17 i had a +opk and egg white to x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->