One Tubers

Kat - I'm so sorry you're having a hard time! You've really got a big girl on your hands, you poor thing :hugs: I hope you get heard at your next appt, I can't see why they aren't doing something for you if she's already that big! Hang in there hun, it's close to over xxxx

Hey Ladies I hope you are all ok? I have been for my results today and it was all good news, :happydance: my tube is all clear and the oh swimmers are absolutely fine so now they have put me on clomid for three months from my next cycle. on a crap note the bloody witch got me on sunday so it's too late to start it this month xx

Tasha, so glad to hear about the good news! I bet you'll be seeing your BFP in no time. :)

Tash - I am SO happy to hear that you got good news!!!! :D :D I hope more than anything that the clomid will be just what you need to get your BFP.. sucks that you can't start for this cycle, but it's coming hun!! :dust: :dust: x

:hi: girls happy Friday no drink for me tonight why i have ovulated my head feels abit better to wooppp tasha glad your on clomid hun bfp her we come x x x

oh good news tash. glad your tube is clear. Oh i do hope you get a bfp soon. :) xx

Happy friday caz. I am with you on not drinking but i could do with one. mmmmmmmm. yummy. But lime and soda water for me.

xxx

Thanks Ladies I really Hope so. I hope you have all had a good weekend xx

Caz - glad your heads feeling better! Enjoy the rest of your TWW now :dust: x

AFM - at the MWs tomorrow morning! I'm pretty antsy to find out if anythings going on down there, I will update you's afterwards of course :) Got the carseat base installed today, a bit more organizing in the nursery and enjoyed the sun and warm weather finally! x

Hello everyone,

I have a very important question that started to concern me recently...

I have got some food intolerances and I’ve heard some people say that these intolerances can cause infertility. I know a particular couple who did not conceive for 15 years because the woman was not aware of the food intolerances that were causing hormone imbalances. As soon as she stayed on a healthy diet, she conceived.

Is this thing really connected to fertility? Any similar cases?

On my phone, so quick update!
MW's went great! I had my internal and I'm 20% effaced and just about 2cm dilated :D my MW doesn't think I'll make it to my due date, so I opted out of a sweep today, see if I go completely on my own first :) may do the sweep next week! Time to really bust my bum on finishing the nursery this week!! x

oh my goodness mommy thats great news!! almost there, so crazy!!
tash I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid so let me know if you have any questions. i am not an expert but i might have asked someone that same question at one point and have the answer!
kat I hope you get some answers soon- that must be so frustrating. my sister in law had two very large babies, Lyla was 10lbs 5.6oz and Lacie was 10lbs 8oz. She wasn't very aggressive when they told her go

ok so for some reason it only posted 1/2 of my post! argh!
anyway, my SIL was not aggressive when they told her how big Lyla was going to be. she delivered vaginally and they had to cut her 2x. when they told her Lacie was going to be bigger she said hell no give ne a c-section! haha. i mean, the bottom line is you are the one that is having this baby and they need to hear you out. i hope you get more answers at your next appt and keep us posted!

afm- i am so confused by my temps and opks. with the clomid you def feel the build up to ov. its like and intense pressure. so i could feel i was going ov and was doing the opks 2x a day but still no + and the pressure was really intense on cd15 and then i woke up on cd16 and it was hardly noticeable but still no + last 2 clomid cycles i ov cd 16 w/ a + opk on cd16. do you think its possible i missed my surge even though i tested 2x a day? i am also confused by temps. i am supposed to start progesterone on 3dpo but i do not know if i have ov yet! help!!!

Hi there everyone,

Isobel i have never heard of certain foods causing infatility but i suppose it can make sense when foods are made with so many chemicals these days. I do not think you are infertile though. You have concieved before. Even though it did not get to the right place, a conception still took place.

Hope you get some answers and going healthy can not do any harm at all. :)

Jess,

Whoo hoo. Your nearly there. Bet your excited. I have no idea whats going on down there but i get to find out on the 21st and i get to speak to, yet another consultant. :wacko: but at least if i am dilated, i can have a sweep. xx

Short story; Lyla was born at 7:05am, weighing 7lbs 4oz, 20 inches long and she's perfect in every way possible! :cloud9: she latched perfectly right away too. Will upload pictures and more of an explanation when I'm settled at home xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->