One Tubers

Hi bean and welcome :hugs: I'm very sorry to hear of your loss hun. You're gonna experience a whole range of emotions and they're all normal, one of them being denial, I personally dealt with a lot of anger afterwards. I was instructed to wait 3 months after surgery to ttc again, but some of the other ladies have been told much less time than that, so get your doctor's opinion and together you's can decide what's best for you! About a month after my surgery I ended up with pelvic inflammatory disease (unsure if it was related), that left my only tube in who knows what kinda condition. I took a big break from ttc to heal physically and emotionally cause I took it really hard... long sorry short and what's pretty obvious, I'm just about at my due date with a very active baby girl, she's due four days after the two year mark of my loss :) There's a great group of women on here and they're so helpful, any questions you have, don't be afraid to ask! Hopefully you're released from the hospital and can get home to your own space, wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs: x

Well, originally I was told to wait 6 months (before I had the surgery, only the shot)... once I had the surgery my doctor changed his tune. He said he was worried about additional future scar tissue from my surgery and so he wanted us to try again after our first cycle. That's what I did and I got a BFP on Halloween.. my surgery was September 2nd. We've had the 12 week NT scan and everything looked great, all my tests came back fine.. and they said baby looked perfect at the 20 week scan. My only issue is a low lying placenta. Hopefully by week 28 it will have moved up some.

In sad news, my ectopic due date is coming up quick, April 16th. I would have gone a week earlier due to a planned c-section. I feel a little sad at how close I would have been... and often wonder if it was the boy my husband always wanted. :( Hopefully I will feel better soon.

:hi: girls :hi: bean so sorry for your loss well girls think ovulation is today wooppp done 2 opks one at 10.00am and one at 1.20pm my cervix is high open and soft so defo today hers the pics x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120301-00117.jpg
    IMG-20120301-00117.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome Bean and Isobel so sorry for your losses.

Hope everyone is well.

Caz looking good. :thumbsup:

Bean,

cant believe they put you on that ward. how insensitive. :(
i was told to wait 3 months and i did. you doctor will tell you whats best for you. as for success, i am expecting my second baby after my ectopic in april 09. only just 3 years and i have had one further loss and two babys in the right place. i only have my left tube.

it is possible with one tube so for now, recover and look after yourself. :hugs:

:hi: girls think i am 1 dpo today woopp opks look lighter today x x x

Breaking - the due date can be a tricky one, so don't feel guilty if you get upset :hugs: I still feel a bit of emotion when it comes to my two year mark coming up.. but I'll just take a minute out of my day to remember and thank him/her for watching over their little sister :) the what ifs are tough, but try not to beat yourself up with those questions. All of our little beans that grew wings were just far too precious for this earth :angel: x

Caz - def looks like that was your pos! Yay for 1dpo finally :) maybe that was a really good juicy egg that tookit's time growing for the spermy! :dust: x

Hi ladies! Just wanted to update. Ive had quite a few scans all great and now just waiting for my gender scan :)

Im so excited!!

Isobel and Bean baby.... :hi: Sorry to hear about your losses, Personally I didnt wait at all, started trying as soon as i was ready again which for me was a week or so after surgery and within 5 weeks of ttc again after the ectopic i had a :bfp:

They do reccomend you wait but personally i think its when you feel ready that makes the difference xx

Welcome bean and sorry for ur loss. Hello ladies i hope ur all well,thanks jess i will let u know how i get on also glad ur feeling better. Good luck Caz xx

:hi: girls well afm 5dpo woopp went a friends ann summers party at the weekend never laughed so much in my life was brill lv it x x x

caz, FX for you!

How is everyone else!? Not much new to report here. Baby Alice had a super quiet day yesterday and last night (unusual) so I broke out the doppler this AM and heard her loud and clear the second I put the wand on my stomach! Whew! :) A couple more weeks to go and I have my week 24 appointment. I might even get to find out my c-section date soon! Either at week 24 or week 28. :D

Mixed - so glad to hear everything is going great! Make sure you let us know how you make out with your gender scan :D x

Caz - happy to hear you had a great weekend hun :) always nice to get out with friends and have a good laugh! x

breaking - nerve wrecking when baby decides to have a lazy day, isn't it? Glad all is ok though, probably not the last time she'll startle you like that. Not much longer til v day now :D let us know when you find out your c section date! x

AFM - MWs was great yesterday, I didn't get an internal, I guess mine doesn't do one until 40 weeks when she does a sweep.. but she's gonna do a check for me next week anyways :) can't wait to see if I'm dilated by then! x

Getting close now mommy! :) Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. I can't wait til v-day but I think when I hit week 28 I will feel better since it's like a 80 or 90% rate baby would make it if I delivered then! I am also anxious about my week 28 u/s and to see what's going on with my placenta. Hope I get my c-section date soon so I can make a ticker!

:hi: girls do any of you no what i can take for catarrh why i am ttc x x x

hey caz im not sure what catarrah is?
breaking fx for your scan!
omg mommy you are in the home stretch!!

afm... i got the job!! i am so excited!! its only 20 min from my house (versus an hour+ with my current job) and its more money!! wahoooo!! im still waiting to ov... maybe this weekend if its cd16 like my last 2 rounds on clomid.

hi everyone.

Caz is it for a cough? I just avoided it completely and just had warm water and honey.

Jess,

Glad you had a good midwife appointment. Oh its nice she will check you next week.

Breaking,

Glad alice is ok. Lovely name. Is that what you have picked then?

AFM: i had a growth scan and consultant appointment today. My baby is measuring 'BIG'. So far 3900grms. 8lb 10oz ish already. I am only 36 weeks. :cry: the consultant was not helpful at all because they know how bad my pelvis is with spd but they do not want to do anything to help me. We told them we did not see the point in the consultant appointment or the growth scan if they were not going to do anything anyway.

We have asked to see the main consultant and i get to see them in two weeks but i think our worries will not be heard and we are just weeing in the wind.

I can not move with the weight, can not sleep because of how big i am and poor zak is running riot because i cant catch him.

I know i am ranting but i just wanted to vent.

xx

Mrsjenny congrats on the new job! :happydance:

Kat, yes.. we've decided on Alice. We both really like it and it is so hard for us to come to ANY mutual agreement on a name. :haha: But this is one we both actually love. I believe we are set on the middle name as well.. Alice Winter. :flower: Hope you are feeling okay, hopefully little one doesn't grow too much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->