One Tubers

jess oh my goodness congrats! can't wait to hear the story and see some pics <3
caz sorry AF got you :mad:

Hey ladies sorry I havent been around in a while. Hope everyone is well. Congrats Jess cant wait to see pics.

Isable I think one of my friends on here bnb has a similar issue she has to change her diet when ttc.

Omg a huge congratulations Jess i'm so happy for you, i hope ur both doing well and can't wait to see pics xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance: :baby: :crib: :yipee::yipee:

Thanks Mrsjenny when do u take ur clomid in the day or before bed? and do u have any side effects? Sorry af got u Caz x I hope u are all well xx

:hi: girls happy Friday hope you all have a nice weekend happy mothers day to all you mums out there just in case i don't get time to come on i will be having a few vodkas tonight x x x x

Thank you sooo much ladies and for your patience also :) Lyla is napping beautifully for me for the first time so I'm doing everything I can right now (already napped and showered.. woohoo!). I'm gonna try and make my birth story as straight forward and short as possible lol!

I went to bed crampy on the night of the 13th, woke up at 5.30am on the 14th to a BH that gave me shooting pains and pressure, they kept happening.. I timed them for awhile, they kept jumping from 5 mins to 9 mins, so I was discouraged. They kept up aaalll day long and I had my show (disgusting :sick: ), I called the MW in the afternoon just to ask if they were in fact contractions and she confirmed it was early labour! So I timed them every now and again, but 9pm rolled around and I was fed up and wasn't progressing any.. so my OH and I got into bed and I took some Tylenol. At 9:20pm my contractions were all of a sudden coming anywhere from 3-5 mins apart and lasting up to 1 1/2 mins at times.. I timed them for two hours (I was afraid if I called my MW I'd jinx my whole labour lol), finished up my hospital bag and called. Met my MW at her office and she checked me, I was 3cm and 100% effaced (Monday I was just shy of 2cm and 20% effaced) so I was thrilled about the progress. She sent me home and said come back for a check in 2-4 hours when contractions get more intense.. pretty much as soon as we got home they kicked into overdrive, I toughed it out and called again at 2.30am and went back for another check. I was 5cm :D :D so we decided to move ourselves to the hospital (between me moaning like I was dying!). It was pretty straight forward from there, insane contractions, lots of pain, I was absolutely EXHAUSTED but I knew she was coming so I was fighting! I was checked again around 5am and was finally at 8cm with a TON of pressure and feeling like I wanted to push, so we went ahead and broke my water (what a weird feeling). By 6:40am I just wanted to push more than anything, so I was checked one last time and I was finally at 10cm and ready to go... once I had the green light, it was game on.. I waited for my next contraction and just gave it all I had! I ended up pushing for 20 mins and my beautiful little girl came into this world FINALLY after 26 hours of labour, 7 being active labour! My mom was with me and got to cut the cord, boy was she ever excited.. I've never seen her SO happy! :D The rest is history basically, I've been madly in love ever since :cloud9: We both were so healthy and perfect, we got to come home when she was just 6 hours old.. none of my friends/family could believe it lol! Now here's my little Lyla nice and fresh and one when she was getting ready to come home :) xx

Attachments

• DSCF6005.jpg
    DSCF6005.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF6001.jpg
    DSCF6001.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2630.JPG
    IMG_2630.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 5
I forgot to mention.... she was born on the day I found out I was pregnant with my ectopic exactly two years ago :) I'm actually quite happy about that, I think her brother/sister was looking down on us :angel:

Just precious Jess!!!! I am soooooo happy for you! She is a DOLL! Now I am all excited about my turn. Still a ways to go though! :)

Thanks ladies :D I love her to death!!!
breaking - it flies by! Your little girl will be here before you know it :D x

I'm getting a little nervous! No idea why!? Maybe anxiety with 2 children or how my daughter will react? She will no longer be the only princess and it makes me a little sad. No idea why I'm all of a sudden feeling this way. It makes me feel bad. :(

oh my Jess she is PERFECT!! so so so happy for you hun!

tasha- i take my pill at night. this was my 3rd round (in the 2ww now) and my side effects were worst this time than the other two. night sweats, very moody, starving (I feel like I have gained 10 lbs since I started clomid!), headaches, gassy.... pretty much like preg symptoms haha! but everyone is different so don't think it's not working if you do not feel anything. when do you start? are you being monitored? i have not been. one thing I'll tell you though is that you feel it working- I could feel the pressure building from about cd12 until I ov on cd 16/17. it gets stronger and stronger- def a strange feeling! but it took me by surprise :)
good luck, keep me posted and if you have any questions just ask :)

Hey Ladies I hope you are all ok? I have been for my results today and it was all good news, :happydance: my tube is all clear and the oh swimmers are absolutely fine so now they have put me on clomid for three months from my next cycle. on a crap note the bloody witch got me on sunday so it's too late to start it this month xx

Baby dust to you. I'm a one tuber as well- cd 7 day 5 on clomid. Blessings to everyone:)

Hi ladies,

I have been here on this site for about a year or two now and recently returned from a sabatical i took from this site. I meet a load of ladies who were in the same boat as me (we all had a lap at the sametime). A few of us got pregnant including myself but none of us had sticky babies. I found it progressivly harder to come here and see and feel so much depression and I couldnt cope anymore. I took afew months away so i could regroup and evaluate a few things. Im back now ladies and have decided that instead of running away i should of stayed. I have a new understanding of infertility and of myself. I know it sounds like an obvious statement to make but "bouts of depression and loss of faith are the battle scars of the journey we make".

I was diagnosed with bilateral halpinges (sorry about the spelling). Afer having the lapascopy to unblock both tubes, overian drilling and removal of scars i have given a 15% chance of success. Recently i found out one tube has closed up but the other tube is standing its ground, clear and free.

So as u can see ladies i am a one tuber too. This is new terratory for me and i have no idea what that means for my fertility. I am asking for as much info as possible.

Thanks ladies (sorry for the rant)

Hi kermy and welcome to onetubers :flower: so sorry for all you've been through. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Oh jess. Wow!!!! :happydance:

I am so happy for you and she is just adorable. :cloud9:

Can't believe i missed this for nearly 3 days :dohh:

You did so well too. Well done to you. Your birth sounded great. And she is just purfect.

Congrats love. :hugs:

xxxx

Thanks mrsjenny i was thinking i will take mine at night, i have to go for day 21 bloods each month then am back in July. Welcome to the group Jackson and Kermy xx

Well done Jess she is adorable x Happy Mother's day to all the mummies and thinking of those who should be mummies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->