One Tubers

:hi: girls mtob20 not long now hun bd 20 weeks going fast hun let us no how you get on at your scan hun hope all the rest are doing well x x x

Hi ladies! :flower:

Went in for my 20 week scan this morning. My little girl is perfect, my placenta is not. :wacko: It is low lying and anterior. It is not covering my cervix though, it is about 2cm away from my cervix. I was shown exactly where it was on the u/s. So, I don't have to go on pelvic rest BUT I will have to have a rescan at week 28. My doctor said he is not concerned at all and he thinks it will move by then. If it doesn't.. worst case... I'll have a c-section which I have to have ANYWAY. :shrug: So, I guess today wasn't so bad!

I got the cutest photo of her in 3D, it's not great but you can see her lips and hand by her face! Oh, and it's still a girl! :cloud9:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo8.jpg

One more...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo7.jpg

:kiss:

Hi caz :hi: i am good. i do hope you are too.

Breaking, i am glad the scan went well and the pics are lovely. :) I think your placenta will move probably further up anteria. As your womb stretches it will move.

How come you have to have a c section hun?

AFM i have spoken to my midwife about the pain i am in and its now unbearable. I am constantly crying and the pain relief is not working :nope: the bump band helps but i can only wear this stood or out and about. It does not help when i can not bend down to change zak or even pick him up :nope: She has booked me in to see the consultant next week but she does not think they will induce me early. But they may admit me. :shock: thats the last thing i need. I just want to care for my family without pain. I will have to pleed my case and hope i do not crumble. I may take someone with me who will fight my corner with me.

xx

Due to my previous c-section AND recent abdominal surgery for ectopic he is highly recommending a c-section and I honestly don't want to fight it because I had complications last time which had me being induced at week 37, it was a nightmare, and it ended in an emergency c-section. I cannot go through another emergency c-section so I am just going to go the safest route (for me) at this point.

:hi: hope your all well afm feel rough on the pimms last night well not a clue when i am going to ovulate hes a pic what do you girls think got my fertility bracelet this morning hope it help hes a pic of it kat hope they help your pain hun bd awww the pic is cute hun xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120225-00107.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00107.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20120225-00108.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00108.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
hummmm not sure caz. looks likes its gearing up. could be a late one. xx

afm i was utterly shocked on friday. Thought i was just going out for a meal with some friends from baby group and they threw me a suprised baby shower. I was so happy. no one has ever done anything like this before for me.

I got some lovely gifts and i got very spoilt. :)

baby shower.jpg

cupcakes for baby shower.jpg

baby shower 2.jpg

Breaking - fantastic pictures hun, she's lovely! Good news about not having to go on pelvic rest, hopefully your placenta moves even more by 28wks! :) x

Caz - looks like your pos might be coming, like Kat said it might just be a late one :dust: x

Kat - so sorry to hear you're in so much pain hun, I really hope it gets sorted out or you can have that LO early! :hugs: lucky you for the surprise shower too, that's great and you deserve to be spoiled! x

AFM - I'm sick again! I think it's the flu this time, I'm pretty miserable and haven't moved all weekend.. got a bunch of pillows, a blanket, box of Kleenex and Tylenol! :cry: Counting down the days til this is over lol! x

Oh jess sorry to hear your ill. Get a hot water bottle and snuggle somewhere nice and warm. Take care and relax. xx

:hi: girls aw kat what a nice surprise you had mtob20 hope you get better hun and think i am going to ovulate late i will have to keep the :sex: up xx

hi, i had a bfp in August 2011 (wasn't actually trying but i know i was infertile for a whole year as i was not ovulating properly)

miscarried in September 2011 at 7weeks.

got another BFP in December 2011

happened to be ectopic

so had my tube removed in End of January 2012.

do you girls think that my ectopic was the result of not waiting the proper time in order to get pregnant again?

Some doctors say that one has to wait for at least 3 months in order to try again.

i also had the Methotrexate shot but my tube got ruptured. So had to remove tube as well.

Isobel so sorry about ur losses, i have always been told to wait to try until i have had one normal cycle so only one month after mc, but i do know that when u have the methotrexate u do have to wait 3-6months but if u get pregnant before then it can cause problems with the baby xx

Hello ladies, Caz i hope u get a positive opk soon. Jessica ur little boy is gorgeous. Lovely scan pics breaking. Kat i hope u get sorted soon it must be so hard for u. Jess i hope ur feeling better soon xx i hope everyone else is ok xx

Afm i ovulated about cd10-11 so early for me, i have also had my appointment through for my results of hsg and oh sa which is the 8th March and i'm not looking forward to it xx

Hi isobel,

I am sorry for your losses. :hugs:

As far as i know its one cycle after a mc to try again.

I know after an ectopic you will want answers to why it happened but like many of us on here, you may not get the answer to why it happened. :( Its hard to take that in but it does get better i promise.

I had a daughter with no problems and 6 years later i had an ectopic. 6 months later another loss either ectopic or mc treated with methotrexate. Then 6 months later again i got pregnant with my son who was born nov 2010 and 7 months later another bfp and i am due in 5 weeks.

I still do not know why i had them losses. But i have come to accept them.
You may feel you can not accept it yet but you can talk to us at any time and we all will be here to support you and answer any questions.

For now rest and wait 3 months after your shot before you try again. Take your folic acid and get your body ready. Methotrexate strips your body of folic acid and you will be low on this. Having low folic acid can cause spina bifida or cleft plate in a baby. So its important to get these levels up again. You could even take some evening primrose oil to help with your hormones/fertility.

xxx

Isabel - I think Kat pretty much nailed that one, not sure I can compete with her post! It's really so hard to say what causes an ectopic and I think that was the hardest part of my grieving process too; not finding an answer. I don't think there's really a connection between not waiting long enough after your miscarriage and the cause of your ectopic hun. It could've just simply been that your tube spasmed at that given moment and the egg got caught and implanted. But yes, due to having the methotrexate, I believe you are meant to wait at least 3 cycles (I was told to wait this even without having the shot), just to let your body and mind heal :hugs: It seems like a lifetime, but once that sticky bean is in the right place, life zooms by in the blink of an eye! It's all worth it, the whole entire rollercoaster of emotions! x

Tash - will be thinking of you for your appt!! Hopefully everything comes back good and if not, then I really hope they give you a helping hand towards that BFP that you so badly deserve :flower: x

AFM - feeling better today, spent two days without moving and it seemed to have helped! I went for my pre admit to the hospital this morning, so we're all registered and ready to go for when the big day comes :) Nothing else is new yet, next MW appt is the 5th and I'm excited to see if I get an internal done! x

:hi: girls hope your all well think i am ovulating woopp very late one this is i normally ovulate between 14-18 hers a pic jess glad your better hun x

Attachments

• IMG-20120229-00115.jpg
    IMG-20120229-00115.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
looks like ov to me caz!!
m2b20 i am glad you are feeling better!
kat thats so sweet your friends threw you a little shower!
isobel i'm so sorry for your losses :(

afm- i have a second interview next week for a job i really want so fingers (and toes) crossed for that! i am on cycle 3 with the clomid and will start cycle 2 of the progesterone for the tww. i was pretty lucky that i didn't have much in the way of side effects the last 2x with clomid but that is so not the case this time!! wowza! i totally had a meltdown because the hubs said he didn't want green beans for dinner! he was like, i don't understand what just happened? haha. pounding headache, starving, exhausted, night sweats... oh and (tmi) so much creamy cm i have to wear a pantyliner. gah! fingers crossed that the third time is the charm!!

Caz - hopefully that's it hun, hard for me to see it on my phone :dohh: keep BDing anyways, it never hurts any right? :winkwink: good luck!! x

mrsjenny - great news on the interview! I'll cross my fingers for you also :D Your symptoms from the clomid sound like me right now :rofl: isn't it just glamorous? It'll be worth it as soon as you see the BFP, then you get a whole new range of symptoms to look forward to! Here's to hoping 3rd months the charm :dust: good luck! x

Oh not long now caz. next couple of days for sure :) xx

mrsjennyg,

good luck on your interview. hope you get some good luck. and fingers crossed for 3rd try. the melt down was funny. :) i have been like that a lot. my poor other half :haha:

Afm. I went to the consultant today and i measured 39 weeks :( he checked and checked. growth scan next week. He thinks this is why my pain is a lot worse because the baby has had a growth spurt. scan on the 7th.

Jess, not long for both of us now. you may get checked on monday. let us know. :)

Hi Ladies,

I am a new 'one tuber', I had my ectopic pregnancy and left tube removed in the early hours of yesterday morning. I think I am still in shock to be honest and I keep forgetting that I'm not pregnant anymore 😓. I am currently still in hospital for post op pain management and to make matters worse I am on the Mother and Baby unit and I'm the only lady without a baby 😪. I am hoping to get out of here today.

How long did you all wait before trying to get pregnant again? Any success stories you could share would be greatly appreciated!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->